shape
carat
color
clarity

SQUEEEEE!! 1.10ct ACA Diamond Studs... glamour pics!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
so very beautiful! love them - can't wait to see them on you!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks girlies, you're too sweet!! I wore them to work today and felt so glam, I only had a few minutes to snap some ear shots, will take some decent ones on the weekend :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
Cheers all! :wavey:

WFStuds 002.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I adore the size, it's perfect for me for everyday, which is exactly when I plan to wear these babies! :appl:

WFStuds 004.jpg

bethprov

Shiny_Rock
ohhhhh they look gorgeous and so are you! :appl: :appl: :appl: I think the size is perfect, especially with where they place on your ear. They look really big!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So very lovely on you!

Liv69

Rough_Rock
Very pretty and a great size. Enjoy!!
It sounds lime you must live in Melbourne or Brisbane... I'm in VIC. I would love to hear more about your experience of buying from overseas if you were happy to discuss. I'm considering doing it myself but am a bit anxious about it - safety wise and also re customs duties etc.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thankyou for the lovely comments ladies, and thanks for sharing in my excitement! I just love them!!
Hi liv! :wavey: Yep I'm in Victoria too! I've now bought from Whiteflash, Brain Gavin Diamonds and IDJewelry Online, and I absolutely cannot fault the service, speed of delivery, quality of products and amazing value for money. These puppies easily would have cost me twice as much had I purchased them locally. That said, very few local jewellers stock H&A diamonds, and the prices for those that do are astronomical!

Safety wise everything is registered and insured, and most PS vendors from the US send the relavant paperwork with your goods if the value is over $1000, to make sure customs complies with the AUSFTA and you don't get pinged 5% duty, just the 10% GST. Fedex call you as soon as the package reached Alexandria in Sydney, and ask for payement ASAP for GST and about a $50 processing fee. I always pay straight away over the phone with my credit card, and usually receive the package the next day. It's all really very easy!

I can say with great conviction that I won't ever purchase diamond jewellery locally again. Please feel free to quizz me further if you need to! Soooo, if I may ask... what's on your bling wishlist? :naughty:
Lovely to 'meet' you hun! :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect size!! They look fabulous on you :appl: :appl: :appl: And your cheek and eye are very pretty :bigsmile:

That must've been a nail-biter of a wait :errrr:

Liv69

Rough_Rock
DandiAndi|1305964279|2927136 said:
Thankyou for the lovely comments ladies, and thanks for sharing in my excitement! I just love them!!
Hi liv! :wavey: Yep I'm in Victoria too! I've now bought from Whiteflash, Brain Gavin Diamonds and IDJewelry Online, and I absolutely cannot fault the service, speed of delivery, quality of products and amazing value for money. These puppies easily would have cost me twice as much had I purchased them locally. That said, very few local jewellers stock H&A diamonds, and the prices for those that do are astronomical!

Safety wise everything is registered and insured, and most PS vendors from the US send the relavant paperwork with your goods if the value is over $1000, to make sure customs complies with the AUSFTA and you don't get pinged 5% duty, just the 10% GST. Fedex call you as soon as the package reached Alexandria in Sydney, and ask for payement ASAP for GST and about a $50 processing fee. I always pay straight away over the phone with my credit card, and usually receive the package the next day. It's all really very easy!

I can say with great conviction that I won't ever purchase diamond jewellery locally again. Please feel free to quizz me further if you need to! Soooo, if I may ask... what's on your bling wishlist? :naughty:

Hi Dandiandi!

Thanks so much for sharing that with me. I feel much more comfy about the whole concept now and I'm glad you've had such a good experience shopping o/s.

Well, my bling wishlist right now is a diamond wedding band to match my new e-ring (about to celebrate 10 yrs with hubby!) and eventually an eternity ring.

Liv69

Rough_Rock
DandiAndi|1305964279|2927136 said:

Hi Dandiandi!

Thanks so much for sharing that with me. I feel much more comfy about the whole concept now and I'm glad you've had such a good experience shopping o/s.
Well, my bling wishlist right now is a diamond wedding band to match my new e-ring (about to celebrate 10 yrs with hubby!) and eventually an eternity ring!! I lost one of my diamond studs in the shower a few years back too so maybe, eventually, one day, I could replace them too. Hmm, it's a long list isn't it?!

What about you? Do you have any more purchases on the horizon?

Liv :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results