shape
carat
color
clarity

Spinel photo shoot time!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring and a lovely spinel.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
A match made in heaven! I love the combination of the dainty ring and spinel! Very lovely.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Yay for pretty blue spinels! It''s beautiful - and looks fantastic in that setting
1.gif

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty ring and thanks for posting the photos. I have always wondered about that vendor. Looks like good quality! Congrats!

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
UPDATE:

I got the ring set, and WOW! I love it! The setting checked out - the diamonds were the same color/clarity American Set claimed. My jeweler said that it was a great deal.

The sad news -- I CANNOT for the life of my find my digital camera charger! So I cannot take pics yet!
7.gif
I totally wish I could because it''s actually sunny today for once. I''ll keep looking!! :)

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2009 3:32:51 PM
Author: karee888
UPDATE:

I got the ring set, and WOW! I love it! The setting checked out - the diamonds were the same color/clarity American Set claimed. My jeweler said that it was a great deal.

The sad news -- I CANNOT for the life of my find my digital camera charger! So I cannot take pics yet!
7.gif
I totally wish I could because it''s actually sunny today for once. I''ll keep looking!! :)

Oh noooo!!!!
7.gif

I can''t wait to see pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results