shape
carat
color
clarity

Spess ring from Richard Wise

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I adore Richard Wise''s jewelry - both from his own workshop and from all the brilliant designers that he represents (Michael Good, Sepkus, Munsteiner). Then again, my taste runs more to the contemporary than traditional. He has some interesting forms and he likes complementary colour combos.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/7/2009 12:31:19 PM
Author: Lady_Disdain
I adore Richard Wise''s jewelry - both from his own workshop and from all the brilliant designers that he represents (Michael Good, Sepkus, Munsteiner). Then again, my taste runs more to the contemporary than traditional. He has some interesting forms and he likes complementary colour combos.
I particularly like the style of Alex Sepkus. The prices are pretty horrendous. I got a quote on one setting that was $6800! Richard said he could do a similar setting, but it was still more than I wanted to spend. Plus, I was afraid I would be disappointed since it would not be the real thing.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 7/7/2009 7:43:05 PM
Author: Cind11

Date: 7/7/2009 12:31:19 PM
Author: Lady_Disdain
I particularly like the style of Alex Sepkus. The prices are pretty horrendous. I got a quote on one setting that was $6800! Richard said he could do a similar setting, but it was still more than I wanted to spend. Plus, I was afraid I would be disappointed since it would not be the real thing.
Ah, yes. I mainly try to ignore the numers on the top of the screen, in order to keep saydreaming and analysing the pieces. But some of the pieces are reasonable, if you consider the high end stones and designs.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

yum yum!

cheers--Sharon

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Awsome colour combo. Congratulations on a great ring!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Drool, that is the most beautiful stone. I adore your spess Cind. It just glows. Wear it in the best of health!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I love the setting! The combination of the color is just so pretty.
30.gif
30.gif

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you szh07, canuk-gal, Gailey, Gypsy and mochi!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Cindy - That is a stunning, stunning ring. Absolutely first class. Pink and orange happen to be very popular in the fashion world right now. Those colors come and go every few years, and personally, I take it as a sign for a shopping holiday. But, I sure wouldn't turn up my nose at your gorgeous ring. I love the style, the workmanship, and the yellow gold.
3.gif

I went on a fashion hunt, and I found some matching shorts that reminded me of your ring.
9.gif

Enjoy it, and wear it in good health.
1.gif

RalphLaurenorandpinkv330.jpg

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/8/2009 6:18:40 PM
Author: Fly Girl
Cindy - That is a stunning, stunning ring. Absolutely first class. Pink and orange happen to be very popular in the fashion world right now. Those colors come and go every few years, and personally, I take it as a sign for a shopping holiday. But, I sure wouldn''t turn up my nose at your gorgeous ring. I love the style, the workmanship, and the yellow gold.
3.gif

I went on a fashion hunt, and I found some matching shorts that reminded me of your ring.
9.gif

1.gif
Thanks for the nice compliments! Love the orange shorts with the hot pink belt! I bought a brown skirt and a cami that has brown, hot pink and orange from Banana Republic and can''t wait to wear the outfit with the ring.

Where are you in your project with the amethyst briolettes?

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2009 7:42:57 PM

Cindy - That is a stunning, stunning ring. Absolutely first class. Pink and orange happen to be very popular in the fashion world right now. Those colors come and go every few years, and personally, I take it as a sign for a shopping holiday. But, I sure wouldn''t turn up my nose at your gorgeous ring. I love the style, the workmanship, and the yellow gold.
3.gif

9.gif

1.gif
Thanks for the nice compliments! Love the orange shorts with the hot pink belt! I bought a brown skirt and a cami that has brown, hot pink and orange from Banana Republic and can''t wait to wear the outfit with the ring.

I''m in waiting mode until later in July with my amethyst briollette project. The designer had to order parts, then find time in her schedule to assemble everything.

Sounds like you have a great outfit to wear with your new ring. I love it. A true Colored Stoner purchases her clothes to wear with her jewelry, IMHO.
2.gif

I found another fashion idea for your SO.
9.gif

RalphLaurenTieorange_v330.jpg

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/8/2009 8:04:17 PM

Date: 7/8/2009 7:42:57 PM

3.gif

9.gif

1.gif

I''m in waiting mode until later in July with my amethyst briollette project. The designer had to order parts, then find time in her schedule to assemble everything.

Sounds like you have a great outfit to wear with your new ring. I love it. A true Colored Stoner purchases her clothes to wear with her jewelry, IMHO.
2.gif

I found another fashion idea for your SO.
9.gif
Ha Ha. My DH would probably wear that.
11.gif
I''m looking forward to seeing your amethyst necklace.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I remember that stone :) It looks great! Congrats!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
LOVELY ring!!! I love the orange and pink together!

Corno

Rough_Rock
I am glad you like the ring and a warm "thank you" to all the compliments.

For those who enjoy the color combo as much as we do here at RW Wise I recently created another ring in spessartite and pink tourmaline which I am very proud of. Check it out if you would like at our website.

Sincerely,

Michael Corneau
Designer/Goldsmith

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you innerkitten and princessplease!

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 7:24:03 PM
Author: Corno
I am glad you like the ring and a warm ''thank you'' to all the compliments.

For those who enjoy the color combo as much as we do here at RW Wise I recently created another ring in spessartite and pink tourmaline which I am very proud of. Check it out if you would like at our website.

Sincerely,

Michael Corneau
Designer/Goldsmith
Hmm, I tried to look at this ring but I can''t seem to find it on the website.
33.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results