carat
color
clarity

Specific Gravity of Grade B Jadeite

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks guys for all the info on cotton! @Burmesedaze and @ChaiK

Haha I dunno if this is a good idea but if the seller isn't keen it makes me wary (unless I'm crazy about the piece).

I did realise that thickness for me is probably a top priority. You guys think 5mm is ok or should I try for 6mm?

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Like these 2 donuts I bought. Inclusions are cotton. But nice pattern and I think this material from this mine is like that. Personal taste. I'm ok if it's like that.

Anyway I should get to see my schtuff late next week so I will know for sure. 20190121_002206.jpg 20190122_175130.jpg
Love the flakes.... Would be much less interesting without.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok guys I'm not sure how I feel about pendants so should I get a test one or save for one nice pendant in second half of year

this is pretty cheap and I like the colour but I can't make out the carving :lol:

Screenshot_20190201-121312.jpg

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ok guys I'm not sure how I feel about pendants so should I get a test one or save for one nice pendant in second half of year

this is pretty cheap and I like the colour but I can't make out the carving :lol:

Glutinous base. Carving not good. Bear in mind the colour may be lighter irl so may not be green enough for you to like

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Middle left has black spot.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Guys I don't understand glutinous :oops:

Anyways not getting that!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okies guys this is my favourite colour but I cant even sniff it at this price. Might have to go towards the more blue end which is cheaper

Screenshot_20190201-142419.jpg

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Guys what do you think of this one?

mmexport1548999278692.jpg

mmexport1548999278889.jpg

It looks really pretty in the video and it's big.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Guys what do you think of this one?

mmexport1548999278692.jpg

mmexport1548999278889.jpg

It looks really pretty in the video and it's big.

Price? I think lovely. Knowing you, it must be a good price. Plenty diamonds, shows they did think cab is good enough for a higher price point.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okies 5 approves of this ring and I like it because it is BIG. Sunlight vids are really nice too!

But I worry what if I see something I like more?!

What if I only see something I like less (especially smaller?) since my budget is constrained (need to save money for a house for 6yo).

I AM HAVING AN EXISTENTIAL CRISIS!!!!!!!!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Price? I think lovely. Knowing you, it must be a good price. Plenty diamonds, shows they did think cab is good enough for a higher price point.

12000 RMB! Not bad I think!

What do you think?

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock

What do you think?

Check in normal daylight. I think it is good! Is big, is good is cheap. Maybe not too glowy but you have to sacrifice something at that price point. It is translucent, so in the sun, it will glow anyhow.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock

What do you think?

Check in normal daylight. I think it is good! Is big, is good is cheap. Maybe not too glowy but you have to sacrifice something at that price point. It is translucent, so in the sun, it will glow anyhow.

Number 5 did say the cab on my pendant is green. And she did say my pendant is nice and very worth the price. Both boxes ticked when it arrived, except that I would have liked the cab more translucent (but I am picky). I honestly did not want the icy pendant because I am a colour person but she told me got pale green shine. And it does. It looks luminous in some light.

Number 5 also told me not to buy another one pendant. And she asked me to wait. I would not have heeded her advice, except now they not taking paypal, so no way I am going to buy for now. Many things to settle and do before I spend. Plus I setting items.

But you buy. You been good.

Last edited:

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Number 5 did say the cab on my pendant is green. And she did say my pendant is nice and very worth the price. Both boxes ticked when it arrived, except that I would have liked the cab more translucent (but I am picky).

Number 5 also told me not to buy another one pendant. And she asked me to wait. I would not have heeded her advice, except now they not taking paypal, so no way I am going to buy for now. Many things to settle and do before I spend. Plus I setting items.

Here is the vid! She says it is closest to this colour

Don't hold back!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good thing is I am pretty calm! No rushing in at break neck speed!

Ok this was the pic where it caught my attention. In this pic I loved it's colour and size.

Screenshot_20190201-195600.jpg

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ok price I think. Are there dark splotches left side of ring? In video.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Good thing is I am pretty calm! No rushing in at break neck speed!

Ok this was the pic where it caught my attention. In this pic I loved it's colour and size.

Screenshot_20190201-195600.jpg

Oval one to the far left? the Oval ring? Looks brighter. I could be wrong.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

The one I circled!

@Burmesedaze yes there are some darkish patches but they look ok to me. You can see them in the pics too. Is it bad?

Not a dull green right? Doesnt look dull to me but you picked up on a dull green last time and it made me nervous!

How much should I try for? Remember my bargaining power is MUCH lower as you guys are VIPs!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can I do better if I wait?

It is approx 13mm by 5mm thick. Don't want to go below 10mm even for better quality!

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock

Oval oval. Ask her to check. Is big and has that colour thing that should glow.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oval oval. Ask her to check. Is big and has that colour thing that should glow.

haha nono! The one I circled in blue! I think you are looking at mega expensive one :D

The one I circled in blue is the ring I have been asking you about! It is the ring in the vid I posted! I thought it looked really good in the group pic!

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Price looks good. Got water. I would go for it. 5 mm as well!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Price looks good. Got water. I would go for it. 5 mm as well!

You think darkish patches are ok? I realise I have to make concessions just don't want to make the wrong ones!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ask her what are the dark patches and see what she says

And use the patches for more discount. Coz it's not perfect.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Patches could be on the back side actually.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Okies 5 approves of this ring and I like it because it is BIG. Sunlight vids are really nice too!

What if I only see something I like less (especially smaller?) since my budget is constrained (need to save money for a house for 6yo).

You will always be able to see something you like more.

But doesn't mean you have to have them all! Haha

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol that's what number 5 said @Burmesedaze

She said "No one buys one thing and is happy for the rest of their lives" :lol:

Thanks for the verdict ladies. I'm oddly gun shy after the ban. I'll let you know if I do buy it!

voce

Ideal_Rock

I like the ring too, and think you should pull the trigger if it's still around after your ban is lifted. I question the need to save money for a HOUSE for 6yo. You should train him to become a rainmaker instead, so he can make enough to get his house on his own. My future kids can forget about getting freebies as opposed to working hard for themselves.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results