carat
color
clarity

Specific Gravity of Grade B Jadeite

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh dear did you resize?

The resizing is dreadful! Never again will I resize! I don't think they know what scale they are working with and when they tell you measurements they are confused!

More pics if you get the chance. I used to sneer at lavender but I'm really appreciating my modest one.

Yours is gorgeous :love::love::love:
I think yours has a more complicated setting than the true bargain bin.

Is the gourd yours too?

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Oh dear did you resize?

The resizing is dreadful! Never again will I resize! I don't think they know what scale they are working with and when they tell you measurements they are confused!

More pics if you get the chance. I used to sneer at lavender but I'm really appreciating my modest one.

Yours is gorgeous :love::love::love:
I think yours has a more complicated setting than the true bargain bin.

Is the gourd yours too?

The ring must have been a bracelet before she resized it. Still so huge after making smaller.

Go see YY's bargain bin for lavender. Complicated settings too. I am for now preferring YY's prices. I value J for her service.

Yes regarding the gourd.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring must have been a bracelet before she resized it. Still so huge after making smaller.

Go see YY's bargain bin for lavender. Complicated settings too.

You sure they didn't make it bigger? I really am not sure with them. It's nothing malicious I just think they get very confused.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
You sure they didn't make it bigger? I really am not sure with them. It's nothing malicious I just think they get very confused.

But I love the ring. Just don't resize because after resizing, you cannot return. And the new size is so poor you are going to have to do it yourself anyway.

Oh, and you know on that dragon pendant, it comes with tiny cabs? I love the green on those cabs. So bright and glowing.

When you get your lace earrings, the cabs that come with them, they really really are lovely.

Duyen

Rough_Rock
Hello ladies,
It is so joyful to read all your messages about YY WeChat and FB’s offers. And I too, feel the urge of taken the leap.
However, did you enquiry about YY’s return / exchange policy for non local buyers ?
I have understood that they do not do either return not exchange for non Hong-Kongese buyers, which is a little bit scary when you start to spend more than a few hundreds of USD with her.
Or maybe have I misunderstood something ?

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Hello ladies,
It is so joyful to read all your messages about YY WeChat and FB’s offers. And I too, feel the urge of taken the leap.
However, did you enquiry about YY’s return / exchange policy for non local buyers ?
I have understood that they do not do either return not exchange for non Hong-Kongese buyers, which is a little bit scary when you start to spend more than a few hundreds of USD with her.
Or maybe have I misunderstood something ?

I am v bad. When I buy, I don’t refund. So if bad item, I keep. That is very bad. In part, it is because I have no time to return stuff, and well, the items are not really that awful. But I am terrible. Very bad in this department.

However, I am super careful. I ask for loads of pics and ask a lot of questions. So far, I very happy with what I have bought with J. With YY, I am extra extra careful. YY items yet to arrive. Unless cracked broken or chipped by them, I probably won’t return.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Got this. Not seen this carving before.

20181217_221330.jpg

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
60rmb for this pair of hulu

20181217_223430.jpg

Duyen

Rough_Rock
@ChaiK
Thanks so much for your prompt feedback ❤️
Thing is, unless you open the parcel with your postman still at your door, and can kind of “refuse the delivery” once you realise that there is a crack or a chip, there is no other way you can return even chipped or cracked items to YY.
Quite scary to me, I confess.
I read your experience with that bangle you bought from Yokdee (or was it Ultimate Jadeite?) and that you did not return even though it left you unsatisfied. I am impressed by how cool and detached you are !!

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
@ChaiK
Thanks so much for your prompt feedback ❤️
Thing is, unless you open the parcel with your postman still at your door, and can kind of “refuse the delivery” once you realise that there is a crack or a chip, there is no other way you can return even chipped or cracked items to YY.
Quite scary to me, I confess.
I read your experience with that bangle you bought from Yokdee (or was it Ultimate Jadeite?) and that you did not return even though it left you unsatisfied. I am impressed by how cool and detached you are !!

That nandar bangle was not too bad. She did send me pictures. Lots of them. In my mind, I thought I was getting something else. Or maybe I had expected too much. I just did not think 3.8K would end up buying a bangle of that quality.

And that bangle, it is my lucky bangle. I wear it when I am nervous and need things to work out. Even if not very green and in terms of colour, does not appeal to me, it has something about it. It is unbreakable. I have flung it everywhere and it has stayed true and intact and I always wear it. I am so bad, though, so don't do what I do regarding returning items.

Last edited:

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
#jadegoals

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
My goals are:

The Imperial Purple Cab One Ring.

A pair of green very green huge carved pendants. Rectangles. To go with another lavender necklace that I have.

If I go for another green cab ring, it will have to be an oval or a round and a deeper crazy green.

And that's it for now. Bought the hulu and that I think is enough for now.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yes we should all focus!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
If anyone sees a nice 64mm inner diameter bangle, pls holler. But no spinach colour.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
If anyone sees a nice 64mm inner diameter bangle, pls holler. But no spinach colour.

K. I especially know what to avoid, having tasted it at 3.8k usd :mrgreen2:

Have you looked? YY Number 2 sells bangles.

Last edited:

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Not a fan of the 63mm green.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Ladies isn't this divine???

I think I can wedge it onto my left wrist but I'd need to keep it there forever.

If I didn't have pride left I'd be all over this! 4300 rmb! Oval 52 x 45mm

mmexport1545048268449.jpg

52 oval. Oval is tighter than a round. So be careful. May not fit you if you are a 52 round.

Duyen

Rough_Rock
52 oval. Oval is tighter than a round. So be careful. May not fit you if you are a 52 round.

Agree with you ChaiK : I have heard people say with ovals, you should decrease the size by -1.5 mm to -2.5 mm depending on how flexible your hands are (the more flexible, the less size decrease).

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks guys that's good to know! I'm not buying! When I do buy a bangle it'll be an event with ALL of you guys roped in for advice!

Going to just enjoy my cheap earrings for now!

PS what is spinach green?

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
This is spinach green.

Jade and tansanite.jpg nandar.jpg

And I do like this one. Just I would not buy one more, nor spend 3.8k USD on it the next time round.

I don't regret it at all. And Nandar is very safe if you want safe. You can't go wrong with her if you are looking for Grade A. Just in terms of quality, her prices are high.

If you want something good and beautiful for a reasonable nice price, then I think, at the moment, I only know of YY. I think @Lovinggems has another FB bangle lady but I don't know who it is. Maybe J can help you. Just don’t tell her what you want.

Last edited:

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My earrings keep getting more and more expensive...and now I want a dragon pendant sooo bad. I can't spend 2k at Christmas, I just can't. Plus, I'm waiting for mellow's and chaik's stuff to arrive. They are the guinea pigs...

I'm sort of with ChaiK on the returns. I'll know what I want when I buy it and usually no returns.

Although I did return a custom Siberian jade bangle to Allen at Jade Divers. It was too heavy for my wrist, it bruised me. I exchanged it for a bead bracelet of the same material. He got the better end of the deal but that's ok. He's a good guy.

Duyen

Rough_Rock
@suzanne2
You are so lucky to be so sure, and to get precisely what you want !
I am usually the same for clothes.
But for my first jade bangle ever, I am so worried not to get the right one regarding the right balance between color, translucency & grains, without mentioning concerns about grade B &C/ fake authentification certificates etc.

As for Allan Spehar, yes, fully agreed with you : he seems to be such an honest and understanding guy

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
@Burmesedaze, do you really need 64 mm? Maybe if you use baby oil, the bangle will slip on easily. Or a plastic bag over your hand and then baby oil on the bangle.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results