shape
carat
color
clarity

Speaking of testing for Covid 19...Have you been tested?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How about your family members?

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
No. 2 family members who work at hospitals were tested (I don't know how many times). Everyone is healthy.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH has been tested several times. I have not been tested as I was less sick than he was and everyone who lives in the house is presumed positive if his comes back positive. (Or that is how they did it back in April/May when tests were in really short supply.)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No. So far so good.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
DH has been tested several times. I have not been tested as I was less sick than he was and everyone who lives in the house is presumed positive if his comes back positive. (Or that is how they did it back in April/May when tests were in really short supply.)

Best wishes for a negative result for him

GoldenTouch

Shiny_Rock
Yes, I had to go or I could not attend work as I had a sore throat (it did turn into a very nasty cold).
It took just over two days to get the result- negative.
It wasn’t as bad as I had imagined it to be. I was dreading the “swipe”

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
We’ve all been tested multiple times.

Here you’re required to be tested every two weeks if you’re going to be near vulnerable populations. My niece was in the nicu so my sister and brother in law were tested twice. My grandmother is in a nursing home so DH and I are on a testing schedule.

It’s really not a big deal. You schedule it at the hospital. They have an online calendar. It takes maybe 15 minutes. Test results are usually available next day, longest wait was two days.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No and no.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I came home from a cruise in late February (from NYC area) and had flu-ish symptoms. Eventually had the antibody test. No COVID - just the flu.

Elizabeth35

Brilliant_Rock
Yes-had to be tested prior to surgery last month. Negative.
And don’t fear the swab-it’s not a big deal.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not tested for Covid, but DH and I had an antibody test, both negative.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My son called me yesterday to say he was running 102.5 fever..was feeling like someone beat him up with a sore throat. He said that he actually felt better yesterday..He was tested two days ago. We’re waiting for the results...He’s always had a very strong immune system...I‘m hoping it’s some weird early flu...

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
No and no.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope - not yet.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, and I am on my own in UK.

Don't think my mum and brother have been tested in Vancouver, however I could be wrong.

DK :))

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No for me and no for the family.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
No and no, so far so good and praying to stay this way.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was tested for covid and antibodies for my surgery and I was double presumptive negative.

Now, I have to wait 8 days from Sunday if I want to get tested again. I was exposed on Saturday night by a friend who had just tested negative so we didn’t wear masks and then her kids had to get tested on Monday for camp so they asked her if she wanted to get tested and she figured what the heck and she was the only positive.

Mekp

Shiny_Rock
My sister just phoned to tell me she needs to be tested. She works in retail and last night developed a sore throat and a fever.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just got the good news my son tested negative. He still feels bad like he was beaten up so maybe an early flu...

FL_Sol

Shiny_Rock
My son and I have been tested for antibodies because he was mildly ill for a long time early winter and developed a mild rash on his flank afterwards.
They both came back negative. I was SO bummed.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I was tested for covid and antibodies for my surgery and I was double presumptive negative.

Now, I have to wait 8 days from Sunday if I want to get tested again. I was exposed on Saturday night by a friend who had just tested negative so we didn’t wear masks and then her kids had to get tested on Monday for camp so they asked her if she wanted to get tested and she figured what the heck and she was the only positive.

Oh no! I'm so sorry for your friend - and you :(

Sending health dust!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no! I'm so sorry for your friend - and you :(

Sending health dust!

Thanks. She was asymptomatic positive, but now she is fatigued and has mild nasal congestion. I feel normal. I have a very very slight runny nose right now.

Btw, she is a doctor and my husband is a doctor so we can still make idiot decisions, lol. It’s a judgement call.....

Q

Queenie60

Yes, just last week and negative. I felt sluggish and had a stuffed up head and scratchy throat. Allergies. It was not a big deal, I drove in and was out in about 2 minutes.

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks. She was asymptomatic positive, but now she is fatigued and has mild nasal congestion. I feel normal. I have a very very slight runny nose right now.

Btw, she is a doctor and my husband is a doctor so we can still make idiot decisions, lol. It’s a judgement call.....

Hope everything is going to be fine with your friend. Hope you are not affected.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
3x negative for me.
none for wifey
Have family that works in a nursing home and gets tested weekly so its a lot.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, not me. My brother was tested and was negative. He had fatigue, ached very badly all over, and stomach cramps. (not nausea) No fever. He felt really ill for 3 days. Obviously some other kind of virus, thank goodness.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results