shape
carat
color
clarity

Speaking of testing for Covid 19...Have you been tested?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got myself tested right away, after being informed that the pub I went to last Saturday, the first time I went to a pub since lockdown, had a customer tested C19 positive who visited the pub on the same day!

Allegedly, s/he was there only for 30min or so, don't know what time s/he was there.

I have no symptoms, however, I went to get tested to be on the safe side as I am a key worker. Results should be available tomorrow.

DK :roll2:

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Just got a call from my son that someone he works closely with just tested positive. They are all very good about wearing masks and hand hygiene but still worried.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Result came back negative for me, to my relief.

DK :))

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Just got a call from my son that someone he works closely with just tested positive. They are all very good about wearing masks and hand hygiene but still worried.

Just heard from the public health nurse that they don’t feel my son is at risk and said no need to test or quarantine. Relieved but will be checking on him daily!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Just heard from the public health nurse that they don’t feel my son is at risk and said no need to test or quarantine. Relieved but will be checking on him daily!

I had a possible exposure last week at work. A co-worker came down with flu-ish symptoms on Sunday. I had seen him on Saturday and spoke with him for a bit. I called the COVID hotline to try to figure out what I should do. Since we were both masked, the chances of it spreading between us were low. We only spoke for about 5 minutes. The guidelines say 15 minutes of contact within 6 feet. Whew. The call was helpful.
He tested negative a few days later.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results