shape
carat
color
clarity

Sparkly little guys!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
First of all, even though this was a purchase on a much smaller scale than most on PS, I just want to thank everyone who was helping me sort out the options in this thread: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/small-diamond-studs-couple-questions.78233/

I am SO happy with these! They''re 1/3 total ctw from ERD - rbs in 4-prong baskets ( linky ). Mark was great to work with and WOW were they quick to arrive! He mentioned that he''ll be raising prices before July, so if you''re thinking about purchasing a small pair of studs, I recommend doing it quickly!

And here''s the photos! :)

elmortstuds1.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I should mention that they''re going back in the box after this afternoon and will remain in DH''s custody until our anniversary...It''s going to be a long month!

elmortstuds2.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Really, the pictures don''t do them justice. They''re so white and sparkly!

elmortstuds3.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Mas :)

elmortstuds5.jpg

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
They are gorgeous! What a lovely anniversary gift - I''d go mad waiting to wear these!

Enjoy them, and your special day.

Jen

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
In the small diamond studs thread, there was a LOT of discussion about 3 prong, 4 prong, bezel and then screw back/friction. I went back and forth SO many times, but I''m really happy with the 4-prong screw back. They''re comfy, stay put, and the 4-prong gives them a nice presence, sturdy, but they don''t take away from the stone.

elmortstuds6.jpg

Ice Princess Cristy

Shiny_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!!! They are gorgeous! I would love to see pics in your ear if you don''t mind. I am starting to look into some small studs and trying to determine the size I will go with! They are truely beautiful!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Jen! I''m hoping it will be a "short" month - but DH is adamant that he will not be talked into letting me have them early. We''ll see ;-) Regardless, I think it will be worth the wait. :)

Last one - the obligatory ear shot (ugh, these are truly awful to take, btw!! I now totally understand why everyone complains about ears being photographed in macro on the show me your diamond studs thread!)

elmortstuds81.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Haha, I was posting it right when you were, Cristy :) Thank you, btw!! This photo is horrible because the diamonds are blurry (I swear they do NOT look dull IRL)...I couldn't get the macro to focus on the right place on my ear for the life of me. I really like the size - they're my first diamond studs (well...I've had chips from Kohls, but I don't think those count) and they're plenty noticeable while still remaining casual and understated.

Ice Princess Cristy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/17/2008 1:34:54 PM
Author: Elmorton
Haha, I was posting it right when you were, Cristy :) Thank you, btw!! This photo is horrible because the diamonds are blurry (I swear they do NOT look dull IRL)...I couldn''t get the macro to focus on the right place on my ear for the life of me. I really like the size - they''re my first diamond studs (well...I''ve had chips from Kohls, but I don''t think those count) and they''re plenty noticeable while still remaining casual and understated.
That''s too funny..... we were on the same wavelength!
2.gif

I think they look perfect in your ears... exactly as stated... "plenty noticeable while still remaining casual and understated"! That''s about what the look I have been thinking of going with! Thank you so much for posting that, I am starting early to direct my DH for gifts for Bday and anniversary! They are really beautiful! Thanks again!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They''re beautiful!! What a great size. I love the flower shots as well :)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re beautiful Elmorton. I love diamond studs and I think yours are a perfect size.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
They are lovely! And daisies are one of my favourite flowers.
1.gif

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats El! I''m so happy you found exactly what you wanted, and for a great price!
36.gif
Those are really beautiful, and they look BIG-I hope the wait to wear them goes by quickly.
9.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are so very pretty, and the flower shots are gorgeous...the icy white diamonds, the beautiful daisies and the baby blue background, just perfect
30.gif
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful and I love the flower shots!!!!
36.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Those are just lovely! Congrats!
36.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Elmorton, the studs are beautiful. And a perfect size for your ears! Hope the month goes fast for you
1.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Coati, Addy, Bee, Gwen, Siamese Kitty, Dana, Michelle, Tuckins, Chiquitapet!

DH bought me a daisy plant at a farmer''s market and so far I haven''t killed them, so I''m glad y''all liked the flower pics!! Diamonds and daisies are pretty much my favorite combination in the whole world.
1.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Elmorton,

Your earrings are beautiful. I hope your hubby doesn''t make you wait a whole month. I love the flower shots too.

The earrings look beautiful on your ears. You have cute little ears by the way.

Linda

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, they are GORGEOUS!! I love love love the flower shots, they look like sparkly little guys! Great selection!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, beautiful love them!!!

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
They''re beautiful! This makes me so much more excited for my own! Happy early anniversary!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a great price on some nice sparkly studs. Congrats, enjoy, hope the wait goes by quickly
1.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! They are gorgeous and look wonderful on you. Great flower shots too.

GemALLogist

Shiny_Rock
EL...I just asked in "our other thread" (LOL) about your avatar change....and here''s the answer..
WOO HOO... CONGRATS..
they are gorgeous... great anniv. gift...
they look wwaaaayyyy bigger than 1/3tcw.... yippee....
so happy for you!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Love the shots; they really are VERY sparkly! I have been thinking about getting some small studs, but can''t decide between sapphires or diamonds. Thanks for posting about them
2.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous, elmorton, I think they''re a great size and I absolutely love that classic 4 prong setting with screwbacks. Happy anniversary in advance! It will be a long month, but yay for looking forward to beautiful sparklies for your ears!!!
36.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Those are lovely, Elmorton! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results