shape
carat
color
clarity

Sparkly little guys!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Linda, your ear comment made my day! I''ve always thought I had silly elephant ears so posting ''em here wasn''t exactly comfortable for me. Thanks!!

Thanks DandiAndi! They''re so much prettier than any other pair I''ve seen at a B&M. Mark knows what he''s doing!

Thanks Skippy, Icekid, Marcy, and Selkie!!!!

Thanks, Molly! I think you will be so happy with these. Happy early anniversary to you too!

Gem, hahaha, I''m glad ya figured it out. I promise I wasn''t trying to hold out on my EC buddies! Now if only more jewelers carried EC studs....there''s a pair at my B&M that are TDF but they''re (cough) a *slightly* bigger ctw. Maybe our 5th anniv.. ;-)

Thanks LIB! I thought about sapphires for awhile, too, actually! I think it''s New England Lady (?!?) who has the beautiful bezeled ones...they''re really pretty!

Thanks Monarch! I''m still a little nervous about the screwbacks - I love how they feel on, but I''ve heard so much about the post getting stripped, that I was scared to put them off and on. I''m one of those people who um...doesn''t really take earrings out except to clean them about once a week (hides in shame)...so I''m hoping that I''ll be okay with the screwback.

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Oohhh what a lovely Anniversary gift!

They are just beautiful! Congrats
36.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Elmorton- I just wanted to let you know that I can't seem to keep up with your collection!! It's growing so fast!

Anyway, I love the new studs. I think they are gorgeous!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Legacy and Julesbeth!!

Freke, I think this is the last of my collecting for a long time! DH has been very patient while I try to build a nice, classic, jewelry box, but I think I''ve pretty much worn him out with wishlists. PS just gives me too many ideas!! Last night with a group of friends, I started learning how to make my own jewelry (I had no idea you could do so much! I used to think of jewelry making as seed beads on some wire...whoa was I wrong!) so I''m thinking that might be a new thing that I''ll start doing to feed my inner bling monster :)

idreamofice

Shiny_Rock
Ooohh so beautiful! you must have tiny ears because they look MUCH bigger than 1/3 ctw!!

Happy anniversary!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Awww, thanks Idream! I say this just for anyone else who is looking for small studs and not to be self deprecating, but I don''t have little ears at all - they''re definitely in the medium to large range. But thank you for the compliment! They''re really a great "everyday" size. :)

mryan

Rough_Rock
picking up the set I ordered from WF tomorrow.. have to say they've made it easy and the earrings look great. they def. made it easy to help a guy score some points with the gf lol

...though i let it slip to the gf and she is driving me crazy about when she'll get'm lol

edit - sorry if i hijacked the thread at all just wanted to chime in my pleasure with WF

520_1.JPG

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
mryan

Those are beautiful. Details please.

Linda

mryan

Rough_Rock
.50 ctw RSG 3prong martini''s. a PS member suggested WF and after checking out all the different pics of earrings on the msg board it was a no brainer. best part of it is my gf is really petite so they will look even bigger on her
9.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
They sure will and she will LOVE them. You are a wonderful boyfriend.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
mryan, you should definitely start a new thread for those beauties - and make sure to post more photos when you get them!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Elmorton, congrats, they are lovely!!

mryan

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/21/2008 12:46:31 PM
Author: Elmorton
mryan, you should definitely start a new thread for those beauties - and make sure to post more photos when you get them!
yea i may once i get''m (hoping tomorrow). Since they are my first diamond gift to her i''m going to make her let me get some ear shots lol

mryan

Rough_Rock
got the earrings today and they were wonderful. I would of posted an ear pic but my GF ran home from work and was busy staring at her ears in the mirror before heading back to work (with her hair up now) lol. Glad I found this site by chance on a google search. I will def. be asking for help when the day comes for an e-ring. Thanks PS and WF!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
So glad she loved them, but...... we still want ear shots!!!!!
9.gif

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
OOOOOH i really love them, I always wanted to get studs with a screw back because mine always seem to be getting caught and yanked out of my ears!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results