shape
carat
color
clarity

Sparkalicious'' new Simon G engagement ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sapphire_Cutie

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS! what a BEAUTIFUL story and an AMAZING ring...I bet it was all SO worth the wait...wear it in happiness and good health!
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Spark, the diamond is just stunning, and I too adore that profile!

Man, talk about a long time coming...
9.gif
The letter is precious, truly. If I were you, I''d have it framed, but have that special glass cut for it that filters sun/light rays so it won''t deteriorate.
28.gif

And congratulations!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Sparks! It is absolutely gorgeous! I love all the details of your setting and your center stone is just beautiful. A big congratulations to you and your FI!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to you both!!! I love your ring!!!!
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spark, your ring is beautiful and oh my, look at those arrows!! I love the proposal story. Congratulations on your engagement!
36.gif
36.gif

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Beautiful ring, touching proposal and you sound like a wonderful pair!

Best wishes to you both!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! What a beautiful ring, diamond and story.

luckynumber7

Shiny_Rock
wow. your ring looks huge!
36.gif
congrats on your engagement again.
36.gif

also, your ring is sooooooo unique. i don''t think i''ve ever seen anything like it.
1.gif
it''s pretty!
1.gif

eaglesgal

Rough_Rock
From one white kitty lover to another: Congratulations!!! Sounds like you have a wonderful man and a fantabulous ring! It''s gorgeous!!!
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Spark, I am SOO happy for you!!! And I loved reading your story!!! Your ring is absolutely beautiful!!! Enjoy it and wear it in the best of health and happiness!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

WOW
30.gif
--congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

mamie

Shiny_Rock
Congrats congrats!! I love the detailing of your ring....so pretty!

Also wanted to let you know we''re engagement date twins....Saturday night for me as well! Still feels surreal to me....are you the same? : )

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, beautiful!!! I love it! Congrats darling!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Gummybear

Rough_Rock
Congratualtions! that is such a great story, and you''ll ahve the letter forever...beautiful bling!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sparkalicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on your wonderful proposal and beautiful ring! I am so sure it was worth the wait!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
your very welcome, and i like the chubby finger PS''ers (although a size 6 would be a dream)
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
and the whole point is that YOU love your ring and how it feels on your hand!!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Spark,

Your ring is sooooooooooooooo beautiful. Words can''t describe it. I just love your setting it is GAWWWWWWGEOUS my dear!!! Looks beautiful on your hand. Your story is so sweet. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Linda

MikeRato1

Shiny_Rock
wow the detail in that setting is just amazing! congratulations on such a cute story, you two are blessed

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!! I love how beautifully the profile showcased the full view of the diamond! Enjoy, I''m sure it''s soooooo wonderful to finally have it on your finger!
36.gif

MikeRato1

Shiny_Rock
i have a question about the yellow gold detail...

what do you do when you need the white gold replated? how do they work around that?

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Sparkalicious- Congratulations! The ring is a beauty!
2.gif

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! What a beautiful engagement story and a gorgeous ring!!!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Sparkalicious, everything about this story is too cute! I love the proposal, I love the ring, and congratulations for you and your fiance. Good things come to those who wait
9.gif
huh!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that story - i almost cried (i love that he waited until you were in your jammies)! 14 Years!?! Congrats on such a longstanding relationship, gorgeous ring, and special person to share your life with - how wonderful!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh yum!! It''s so pretty!! CONGRATS!!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Hurray! Congratulations on your engagement!!! Your ring is beautiful from all angles but WHOA, those profile shots just about knocked me out. It''s deeeelicious!
30.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Oh Spark! I'm so happy for you!! Your proposal story is so sweet, and 14 years in the making! He sounds wonderful, and you're just darling! I kept reading bits here and there, and I kept wondering, "where is Spark's ring?" I'm so glad the mystery's over!

The ring is beautiful and absolutely perfect on your hand! Your stone is perfection!
30.gif

I love the subtle yellow gold too, it's lovely! And perfect with the yellow gold jewelry you have.

Happy Dance for Spark!
runaround1.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the profile. Congrats on your engagement!!!

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
wow! you had so much knowledge from being on PS so long, and it SHOWS!!! i love the detail and the finger coverage, and the sparkle!!! gad zukes!!!! you did great, and darn are you patient!! congrats!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! What a sweet proposal. The ring is lovely and it looks very pretty on you (I love Simon G rings... and yes, they are delicate IRL)... love the yellow gold detail.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results