shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Something pretty during a dreary time - feel free to add yours!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I’ve been away for a while, but my schedule has changed and I have more time to look at beautiful sparkly things. I have loved catching up on threads about so many amazing pieces! Here’s my right hand today: C066312D-7DAA-4808-B357-0AEB717F8554.jpeg E8962B48-1BB1-47BE-9CBB-B2020B0595AF.jpeg

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock
I’ve been away for a while, but my schedule has changed and I have more time to look at beautiful sparkly things. I have loved catching up on threads about so many amazing pieces! Here’s my right hand today: C066312D-7DAA-4808-B357-0AEB717F8554.jpeg E8962B48-1BB1-47BE-9CBB-B2020B0595AF.jpeg

That color!!! :kiss2: Care to share the details?

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
That color!!! :kiss2: Care to share the details?

2.55 ct round blue sapphire from Master Cut Gems. The stone is 8.22 x 8.12 x 5.13mm deep. The sides are my former studs: .615ct, 5.45mm, AGS Ideal cut, HVS1 and .61ct, 5.48mm, AGS Ideal cut, GVS1. It is set by Whiteflash in a modified Butterflies setting, originally designed by Pricescope’s own Yssie (to whom I will be forever grateful!). Platinum, size 7.5.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
May have had some lingering doubts on my ring reset decisions but the universe was giving me all the signs yesterday regarding the dress! Went back to order the one I had fallen in love with before lockdown and the manager surprised me by saying they had accidentally ordered an extra sample and rather than having two on the floor she would let me take it home for 50% off! This beauty is officially all mine (apologies for the shameless excitement I just can’t believe my luck):kiss2:

5F55C771-2B34-4809-85F1-557B98E2B49A.jpeg

Lovely, who is the designer?

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cricket is so pretty!
This is my baby girl, Cricket. She was a foster failure - a crummy backyard breeder her dumped her at a rescue when she was a sickly kitten. It took me about 3hrs to decide she had found her forever home with me! She is my shadow, sleeps under the covers with me every night, is always in my lap...and even after years has not warmed up to my fiance - this is typical of oriental shorthairs!

Her eyes are the most stunning shade of blue/green - one day - I hope to get a stone that looks just like them, but I don't even know what gems come in that exact color!

Was trying to take a fun shot of my e-ring, but she decided it was the perfect time to groom my hands...:tongue:

IMG-1530.jpg
IMG-1527.jpg

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
S/he IS very pretty! We pick up a foster dog tomorrow. Not related to jewelry but I’m excited!

That is so awesome! We were involved with rescue for many years. Transporting and fostering. We’ve probably fostered over 100 dogs. We had to slow down a few years ago when our pets started getting up in age, but we still try to stay involved. My husband does pro bono legal work for a couple local groups. It’s such a great cause. Please share pics!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He might be offended if I call him pretty, but he has certainly made my days "prettier". Rescued during the stay at home orders, he has helped me keep my sanity. My last pup passed away in September and I was so lucky to be able to bring this guy into my life. Oh yes, and my favorite photo of my bling is this one showing what DK has made for me. IMG_2178.jpg all DK.jpg

Wrkbrk

Shiny_Rock
That is so awesome! We were involved with rescue for many years. Transporting and fostering. We’ve probably fostered over 100 dogs. We had to slow down a few years ago when our pets started getting up in age, but we still try to stay involved. My husband does pro bono legal work for a couple local groups. It’s such a great cause. Please share pics!

100 dogs?! Omg you two are saints! I’m also a lawyer and on the board of a local shelter. We’d get along IRL! Haha. Will definitely come back and post his little face.

Wrkbrk

Shiny_Rock
He might be offended if I call him pretty, but he has certainly made my days "prettier". Rescued during the stay at home orders, he has helped me keep my sanity. My last pup passed away in September and I was so lucky to be able to bring this guy into my life. Oh yes, and my favorite photo of my bling is this one showing what DK has made for me. IMG_2178.jpg all DK.jpg

Both of these photos are gorgeous!

Yelena

Shiny_Rock

Your little guy is super cute and your stack of the day is the biggest I’ve ever seen :love:

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

That face! And that bling! So sorry for the loss of your pup. We lost one las October too.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That face! And that bling! So sorry for the loss of your pup. We lost one las October too.

I'm so sorry. I know how hard it is.

But I agree, my new little guy is so cute. I think it's the eyes!

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Y’all I’m back with something else pretty! Meet our “foster fail” Sonny. 24 hours and we called him ours. E4CE996A-B2B7-4D00-AB46-FD4C3E0BD344.jpeg

Awwwww. How could you resist that face? :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results