shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Something pretty during a dreary time - feel free to add yours!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Our for a walk today; commpletly covered from head to toe....but wore some jewellery anyway! Pomelletto prehnite earrings, asscher eternity and sapphire ring.
walk 1.png walk 2.png walk 3.png

You go girl! Love going out for a walk with bling! Your eternity is stunning and your blue sapphire ring - pull me off the floor :kiss2:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning collection @mochiko. Are the stackers in the 11th pic from Sally as well?
Thanks @Acinom! I got the round cabs separately (except for the moon stones which I got from Sally) and Sally put them into her lotus design. Some are in the classic lotus and some are in the lush lotus setting. I love how they look playful like candy and bubblegum.

@mochiko42 IMO, you have one of the most beautiful collections here on PS! So eclectic and colorful, they truly inspire joy! I especially love your bubble candy cab rings and those long Tahitian pearl danglies :praise:

Wow, I'm humbled by your comment! There are so many PSers with collections much more outstanding and memorable, but I'm glad you enjoyed seeing some photos of my simple collection. Please also post photos of your pieces, too! We're all here for the eye candy, after all! :bigsmile::wavey:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @Acinom! I got the round cabs separately (except for the moon stones which I got from Sally) and Sally put them into her lotus design. Some are in the classic lotus and some are in the lush lotus setting. I love how they look playful like candy and bubblegum.

Wow, I'm humbled by your comment! There are so many PSers with collections much more outstanding and memorable, but I'm glad you enjoyed seeing some photos of my simple collection. Please also post photos of your pieces, too! We're all here for the eye candy, after all! :bigsmile::wavey:

Would love to see a lot more pics! Do you wear them seperate or as stackers? And do you have a thread on them?

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Would love to see a lot more pics! Do you wear them seperate or as stackers? And do you have a thread on them?

I don't think I have a dedicated thread for these stackers but I've posted a few photos in CS a while back. :kiss2: I usually wear them as stackers usually 3 or 4 together but sometimes I just wear the 2 moonstones with my xs trinity ring.

Jupe4791

Rough_Rock

Simply gorgeous! May I as the carat weight on you 5 stone and who designed it? I have a 1.5 tcw 5 stone with and it comes across my size 6 finger rather bar-like. I love yours!

Q

Queenie60

Simply gorgeous! May I as the carat weight on you 5 stone and who designed it? I have a 1.5 tcw 5 stone with and it comes across my size 6 finger rather bar-like. I love yours!

It's a 3/4 eternity band with 10 -.5 carat OEC's, 5 carat total. Designed and made by Caysie Van Bebber, CVB Inspired Designs. Glad you like it - I love it!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mochiko42 IMO, you have one of the most beautiful collections here on PS! So eclectic and colorful, they truly inspire joy! I especially love your bubble candy cab rings and those long Tahitian pearl danglies :praise:

True. +1 billion

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our for a walk today; commpletly covered from head to toe....but wore some jewellery anyway! Pomelletto prehnite earrings, asscher eternity and sapphire ring.
Wow! Just saw this now. Sharon!! What B E A U T I F U L pieces!!! Especially love your Asscher eternity band. :kiss2:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Just saw this now. Sharon!! What B E A U T I F U L pieces!!! Especially love your Asscher eternity band. :kiss2:

Thank you very much RRM!! Hope you are keeping well.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:Thanks.. hope you are too. :wavey:

Jupe4791

Rough_Rock
It's a 3/4 eternity band with 10 -.5 carat OEC's, 5 carat total. Designed and made by Caysie Van Bebber, CVB Inspired Designs. Glad you like it - I love it!!!

Nice! It looks like it has a nice curve to it. My 5 stone curves but has that bar-like look to it and I want to reset to something that looks more curved on the finger, if that makes sense. If you have any pics of your on finger and want to share, I would certainly appreciate it. CVB makes the loveliest pieces. Thanks and be well!

lessizmore

Rough_Rock
@lessizmore , what are the defining characteristics of a Jubilee cut?

"The Jubilee diamond cut is reserved for large diamonds and empowers stones to shine spectacularly. Compared to the 58 facets found on the round brilliants, the Jubilee diamond has a total of 88 facets (sometimes 80). Because it has no culet and it is not deep, the Jubilee gives a glittering effect that is second to none. It is one of the brightest cuts you can find. It is also extremely rare."

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Love it ALL, but those earrings are divine.

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
I’ve really enjoyed this thread. PS has been my favorite place to escape when I start to feel overwhelmed by it all. Thanks to you all for sharing your pretties!

I don’t know about you all but the extra down time has led to some dreaming. My husband saw my daydream and sent me this:

:lol-2:
A4974CEB-68B6-4708-B7B5-67938C5FCA71.jpeg
Pictured are my ACA 2.67/H/VS1 and my studs ~1.7tcw ACA/H/VS1.

And a shameless shot of my e-ring in the sun.

D9BA7837-9C7B-4553-8F2F-B656E85B0FB8.jpeg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My favorite 2 rings and something else from my dressing table.

20200420_101932.jpg

Look at those arrows! No special lighting - this is just what an ACA does on its down time....

20200420_101113.jpg

Beautiful light return!

20200420_101125.jpg

Something my husband bought me to cheer me up while feeling not so great:

20200418_131719.jpg

20200418_131725.jpg

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

AuntKiki

Shiny_Rock
Thank you rocks and it's finally done!

IMG_7646.jpg

IMG_7645.jpg
This is gorgeous! I want to take quilt lessons when the shops open back up and this is perfect inspiration!!! I’m going to attempt a pot holder til then lol!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is gorgeous! I want to take quilt lessons when the shops open back up and this is perfect inspiration!!! I’m going to attempt a pot holder til then lol!!!

Watch out, it's addicting!! LOL Starting small is a good idea. I've found that people that start off with a big quilt give up half way through and never finish it. Have fun with it.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Eleanor’s color looked better than I recalled yesterday.

9D7841C3-80C6-480F-B64A-ED20F706A777.jpeg

Also, I’m so pleased the swallowtail caterpillars are back this year! Three of them hatched today. They start out less than 2mm, and they eventually become big, fat green caterpillars before they become beautiful butterflies.
686DCA64-CB2E-47F8-A5E5-3EB8299D2759.jpeg C55806DF-73E1-41F2-8763-787C1F97B84A.jpeg B423283D-2E1C-427C-B9DA-CB5464084D5E.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A sunny and beautiful ring to brighten your day. Not mine but oh I wish it was. :love:

From Leibish. "A fabulous Fancy Intense Yellow Cushion 3 Stone Diamond Ring, with a center stone weighing 2.61cts and certified by GIA. The diamond is flanked by two collecti0on color triangles, all styled in a prong setting and mounted in Platinum and 18K Yellow gold. For more information about this item please contact our customer service department."
Screen Shot 2020-04-23 at 9.05.13 AM.png
$34,950

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results