shape
carat
color
clarity

Something old and something new from Whiteflash

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Caught the last of the sunlight when I got home this evening ::) I wore it the whole day long!!

And okay, whilst it's lovely to have a few necklaces to play dress up with occasionally, I think that's about all I can commit to :boohoo: But hey, I mean, I'd say by normal manifesto promise standards that's pretty dang good still :lol:

Sprinkle necklace: 8-8.5mm white akoya from Andrew Moline, 18k RG chain with ACA melee by WF
Band: 18k RG 3mm from Tiffany
Pearl eternity: 4-4.5mm gold akoya from Takahashi, 20k "peach gold" Legacy mount by CvB
Studs: 12.6mm WSS from Paspaley, custom mounts by WF

IMG_8853_PS.jpg

- - - - - - - - - -

IMG_8732_PS.jpg

- - - - - - - - - -

IMG_8831_PS.jpg

- - - - - - - - - -

IMG_8777_PS.jpg

Last edited:

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Caught the last of the sunlight when I got home this evening ::) I wore it the whole day long!!

And okay, whilst it's lovely to have a few necklaces to play dress up with occasionally, I think that's about all I can commit to :boohoo: But hey, I mean, I'd say by normal manifesto promise standards that's pretty dang good still :lol:

Sprinkle necklace: 8-8.5mm white akoya from Andrew Moline, 18k RG chain with ACA melee by WF
Pearl eternity: 4-4.5mm gold akoya from Takahashi, 20k "peach gold" Legacy mount by CvB

IMG_8853_PS.jpg

- - - - - - - - - -

IMG_8732_PS.jpg

- - - - - - - - - -

IMG_8831_PS.jpg

- - - - - - - - - -

IMG_8777_PS.jpg

Gorgeous! Your blouse is also beautiful :)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You. Are. Stunning. Secondary to the person wearing them, the jewels are absolutely amazing and you wear them all so well!! Inspiring!

Oh my goodness. Thank you. :oops::love:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness! That Pearl ring!!!!! I might need to copy you

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock

IMG_8853_PS.jpg

- - - - - - - - - -

IMG_8732_PS.jpg

- - - - - - - - - -

IMG_8831_PS.jpg

- - - - - - - - - -

IMG_8777_PS.jpg

I absolutely adore this necklace on you. I know earrings will always come first, and then rings, and then bracelets, but this is just the perfect subtle statement piece. Oxymoron? Yes. But appropriate. The length and asymmetry is hitting all of the right feels

Also…whenever I see multiple scrummy pearl pieces of yours in one perfect photo, it makes me feel like a dragon bc I want to hoard ALL OF IT :evil2::twisted2:

And ditto @Slickk :)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely adore this necklace on you. I know earrings will always come first, and then rings, and then bracelets, but this is just the perfect subtle statement piece. Oxymoron? Yes. But appropriate. The length and asymmetry is hitting all of the right feels

Also…whenever I see multiple scrummy pearl pieces of yours in one perfect photo, it makes me feel like a dragon bc I want to hoard ALL OF IT :evil2::twisted2:

And ditto @Slickk :)

You guys are the sweetest!! ❤️

I've picked up this same variant of dragon syndrome. Toward other people's stuff and my own. It very effectively prevents me from ever rehoming anything... My go-to #workaround is taking "ugly pics" of things. As emotional prep for listing them. I admit this self-manipulation works probably better than it should, really :lol:

Last edited:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

OKOKOK I've said it before.....that pearl eternity ring. I . Can't . Even.

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results