shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Stone!

M

maru8888777

Hi! I have gotten two gemstones from her: a pinkish tourmaline and a Jedi spinel. I found her friendly and easy to deal with. I ended up returning the Jedi and she made the return process fairly easy.

Thank you for the info! Were her pictures accurate?

ShinyPleeease

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the info! Were her pictures accurate?

The tourmaline I got looked exactly like the vendor photos. The Jedi was a tiny bit darker than vendor pics but it was still lovely. I returned because it ended up being very similar to a stone I already had.

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I WAS looking into it, but I think this thread helped someone jump the gun in front of me! (Maybe? If so, please share your own pics!)

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I WAS looking into it, but I think this thread helped someone jump the gun in front of me! (Maybe? If so, please share your own pics!)

I hope they share too. I don't know anything about this type of garnet and didn't know they came in this color; looks like a lovely pink sapphire. I absolutely adore this type of cut. I wish I could have bought it, because that seems like a good price for a stone that size, but trying to be good. It's hard though!

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I hope they share too. I don't know anything about this type of garnet and didn't know they came in this color; looks like a lovely pink sapphire. I absolutely adore this type of cut. I wish I could have bought it, because that seems like a good price for a stone that size, but trying to be good. It's hard though!

It sold for $800.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elle, PLEASE buy this so I am not tempted! I've always shied away from pink/red/purple stones because I'm sure I would never have the "right" polish on to wear with them, but THIS one... :kiss2: I've got Ilya on the hunt for me now for an unheated ruby so I shouldn't even be looking at this!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elle, PLEASE buy this so I am not tempted! I've always shied away from pink/red/purple stones because I'm sure I would never have the "right" polish on to wear with them, but THIS one... :kiss2: I've got Ilya on the hunt for me now for an unheated ruby so I shouldn't even be looking at this!

I sure am trying. lol. I shouldn't even be looking at it, as I'm two project deep right now, but who the hell cares. Hello Gorgeous!!! :love:

I asked for a outdoor daylight video so I can get a better idea on the color. Crossing my fingers so hard right now.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

Green goddess big blue and now an unheated Ruby? That’s a trifecta!!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Merry Christmas to me…:Up_to_something:

A6758D24-4311-49D5-863B-3B15B3960FB9.gif

Yup, I bought that purple sapphire ring. How could I resist?! I mean, you all saw it right? Lol.

I love this part of the grinch!! Merry Christmas to you; can’t wait to see hand shots.

Edit - it’s shocking that that stone is unheated. Also can’t wait to see better pics of diamonds.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results