shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Stone!

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
:drool::drool: It's a good thing there is no way I can afford to shell out $55k for a gemstone.

I had to check that I wasn't getting the size wrong. No wonder people are buying those irradiated diamonds...

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
4EEA17D9-3E8F-4892-AC22-1E4638E13004.jpeg https://loupetroop.com/listings/loose-stones-colored-gemstone/unheated-green-sapphire-1-dot-12-ct This looks like a very pretty and unusual green unheated sapphire.

Has anyone ordered from Adamant International on Loupe Troop? They include papers from GIC in Colombo.

voce

Ideal_Rock
That price and size are seriously good. :eek2:Too bad I have my heart set on an oval paraiba.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium

voce

Ideal_Rock

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know easier said than done but you MUST RESIST :x2
I don't think the seller would want you to get in trouble because of her ring. Didn't you already do a "bad thing" recently? No idea what that was, but surely you don't want to be more bad?

Exactly!!! I'm a bad, bad girl! Plus, my husband would kill me. :lol:

voce

Ideal_Rock
Also @elle_71125 your tsavorite garnet in the DK setting is incredibly and in a stunning setting that I like more than this one :P2

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If it helps any, I actually like your new mint garnet ring better than this tourmaline ring! The garnet itself is stunning, but the setting is perfect :)

Also @elle_71125 your tsavorite garnet in the DK setting is incredibly and in a stunning setting that I like more than this one :P2

I wasn’t expecting the compliments on my rings. You ladies rock! :cool2:

I love the tourmaline being sold and if I was in a position to buy it I surely would.
As it stands, I just wanted to share the new, lower price because I just know someone else must love it as much as I do. :kiss2:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ChanterelleJ

Rough_Rock
Premium
That huuuge pink tourmaline is a showstopper :geek2::eek2:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't you just hate when you have to spend perfectly good bling money on important life things? Isn't it just the worst?! :lol:

OMG YAAAAASSSSSS!!! The generator + electrical work (will cover the whole house and not an itty bitty corner of it) is nearly 6K which means bye bye play money for a very long while. Like many parts of FL, no natural gas near me (I won't do LP gas, very costly needs a 500Gallon underground tank and nearly 5K more!!) I won't be buying perfumes either :cry2:

Maybe we should timeshare a few stones.:whistle::lol-2::mrgreen2:

Hivona

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Don't you just hate when you have to spend perfectly good bling money on important life things? Isn't it just the worst?! :lol:

Hahaha this month is all about my car... between insurance and some maintenance I’m done! And Master Cut gems having a sale soon :cry2::(2

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elle_71125 & @Arcadian I feel your pain! We need to set aside money to do our VERY outdated and crumbling house up, but I’d rather spend the money on gems! :lol:
It really is the pits. We had to spend 15k on the roof recently, and another 8 fixing some parts of the exterior. I hate to have to spend thousands on pipes lol! It just is so hard that gems are a ‘luxury’ after everything else has been taken care of.. it certainly doesn’t feel that way most of the time.

Last edited:

TheElms

Shiny_Rock
This person can't list this because it is their own piece, but I don't understand how it hasn't sold. The color is to die for. (I'd buy it but I love the stone a lot more than the setting and I'm just embarked on all my own projects. I'm worried i might be kicking myself on this one down the road.) Sp actually no one buy it, Elle can keep it and maybe I can convince her to sell it to me later, when I'm not broke!

https://loupetroop.com/listings/rin...sale-2-dot-28ct-jeff-white-purple-garnet-ring

2.28 purple garnet cut by Jeff White

Puple garnet.jpeg

voce

Ideal_Rock
This person can't list this because it is their own piece, but I don't understand how it hasn't sold. The color is to die for. (I'd buy it but I love the stone a lot more than the setting and I'm just embarked on all my own projects. I'm worried i might be kicking myself on this one down the road.) Sp actually no one buy it, Elle can keep it and maybe I can convince her to sell it to me later, when I'm not broke!

https://loupetroop.com/listings/rin...sale-2-dot-28ct-jeff-white-purple-garnet-ring

Puple garnet.jpeg
It is gorgeous! I can only speak for myself, not others. The ring is size 5, and my smallest finger I could wear it on is 7.5. I have no experience with getting rings resized; would probably try to get it if it's within one size, but if it's a 2.5 size difference...not sure it would look as good after resizing, or worth the effort. I'm hoping someone comes along who can wear it and love it as-is instead of doing major surgery on the ring :confused2:.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous! I can only speak for myself, not others. The ring is size 5, and my smallest finger I could wear it on is 7.5. I have no experience with getting rings resized; would probably try to get it if it's within one size, but if it's a 2.5 size difference...not sure it would look as good after resizing, or worth the effort. I'm hoping someone comes along who can wear it and love it as-is instead of doing major surgery on the ring :confused2:.

Damn me and my small digits! :lol:
I guess that means I’ll have no luck on the 4.75s I’ve been getting either. Lol

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Puple garnet.jpeg

If I were not poor I totally would if I knew I wouldn't warp the hell out of that setting. Both setting/stone is TDF :love::cheeky:

But I'm of the big ass finger brigade. It would need to be sized at LEAST to an 8, ideally 8.5 because my hands swell badly. I can wear a 7.5 but only in winter...lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results