shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
uuuuuuggggghhhhhh I WANT THIS. It's so cool and weighs 13g. Why can't I buy all the things??? Somebody buy it so I don't. I can't buy more things. @PreRaphaelite what do you think of this?

So pretty!

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I need to win the lottery

Dhana

Shiny_Rock
As long as we want to win the lottery, let's add this !

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Don’t know about 11k but
8Ct+ light yellow sapphire ~count me in~
Probably have to keep it impeccably clean to look nice?
275A6DF4-AB85-42A4-A5B8-204E627CA1AD.jpeg

are you kidding me right now..pure evil you are!!!! its like I'm one cookie away from having a diabetic meltdown with these posts you guys are killing me this morning!!!!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Putting this link here and also tagging @YadaYadaYada bc maybe she remembers the PSer That wanted the Tiffany ring but it was already purchased so she was looking for one similar? I cannot remember the name and I cannot find the thread. But this one looks similar to my eye.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Smith3

Shiny_Rock
Putting this link here and also tagging @YadaYadaYada bc maybe she remembers the PSer That wanted the Tiffany ring but it was already purchased so she was looking for one similar? I cannot remember the name and I cannot find the thread. But this one looks similar to my eye.

Oh that was @Smith3 thanks @Mreader!

Thank you guys!
Plot twist! So apparently the Tiffany ring is on first dibs but it’s been on hold for someone for about six weeks. It hasn’t actually sold fingers crossed that the person who its on hold for doesn’t want it, I really hope they change their minds. It would be some magical miracle it they pass and it get it.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you guys!
Plot twist! So apparently the Tiffany ring is on first dibs but it’s been on hold for someone for about six weeks. It hasn’t actually sold fingers crossed that the person who its on hold for doesn’t want it, I really hope they change their minds. It would be some magical miracle it they pass and it get it.

Did you contact the seller to find out exactly when the hold expires? I would be keeping very close tabs on this so it doesn’t get away again.

Smith3

Shiny_Rock
Did you contact the seller to find out exactly when the hold expires? I would be keeping very close tabs on this so it doesn’t get away again.

I asked the 1st dibs and they told me what the seller said, that’s how I got the scoop. 6 weeks is a long time to be on hold! The associate keeping an eye out and so I’m i. I really really hope they release it and I an buy it

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I asked the 1st dibs and they told me what the seller said, that’s how I got the scoop. 6 weeks is a long time to be on hold! The associate keeping an eye out and so I’m i. I really really hope they release it and I an buy it

You need to figure out who the seller is so that you can bypass first dibs and ask the seller. 6 weeks is a long time; I wonder if it’s a layaway.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you guys!

I saw that the ring was on first dibs and I keep checking back and yes, it's been on hold for a long time. There's a place on the listing to ask the seller a question, maybe it's worth a shot to ask what the status of the ring is?

eta, just re-read your posts and it sounds like might have already done that.

Last edited:

Smith3

Shiny_Rock
You need to figure out who the seller is so that you can bypass first dibs and ask the seller. 6 weeks is a long time; I wonder if it’s a layaway.

I know who the seller is, i thought maybe it was layaway to but first dibs said it’s on hold for someone that wants to look at it or something along those lines and my husband said if it was layaway it would just say sold. I guess will see what happens. Please put positive vibes out for me

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I know who the seller is, i thought maybe it was layaway to but first dibs said it’s on hold for someone that wants to look at it or something along those lines and my husband said if it was layaway it would just say sold. I guess will see what happens. Please put positive vibes out for me

I will. If it's on hold for six weeks for someone to just look at, that is odd especially if they have a buyer who definitely wants it. But it's almost 5k more on first dibs than it was with Platt (is that who the seller still is??) so another reason to go straight to the seller. Good luck!

Smith3

Shiny_Rock
I will. If it's on hold for six weeks for someone to just look at, that is odd especially if they have a buyer who definitely wants it. But it's almost 5k more on first dibs than it was with Platt (is that who the seller still is??) so another reason to go straight to the seller. Good luck!

Yes.
It’s all odd, when I ask them they said it sold. I got suspicious by 1st dibs saying on hold so I contacted first dibs. Honestly the most information and clarity I’ve gotten has been through 1st dibs. I don’t know who runs their website or insta…..
I think your right, it doesn’t make sense why they are just holding it for someone it Has to be layaway,they just don’t want to say that for some reason.

Last edited:

klrrrr

Shiny_Rock
too good to be true?

I spy some inclusions that would make me not want these in a ring. But for earrings? Yes please

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
too good to be true?

I spy some inclusions that would make me not want these in a ring. But for earrings? Yes please

Definitely too good to be true:

sunandsky

Shiny_Rock
too good to be true?

gorgeous earrings but I’m not sure that site is legit … https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/has-anyone-purchased-from.255883/

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
No no! Leave it please. I would have never known if you didn’t post because we don’t have a black list. So I appreciate it coming to light. I’ve seen them in many google searches and they were always a yellow flag to me. So I never purchased.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results