Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone purchased from...

caribbeanbridetobe

Shiny_Rock
Good afternoon everyone, hope everyone is safe & well despite grim circumstances :(

I had a question, has anyone purchased any items from Harry Chad Ent based in NYC? Their website seems too good to be true...
harrychadent.com

They said they are shipping on April 24 if restrictions lift but my oh my, gorgeous jewels galore!

Last edited by a moderator:

purplesilk

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,
No experience with them, but I think they sell clarity enhanced diamonds.
Many shops in NYC Diamond District sell CE diamonds.
GAI certificate is not a certificate by a reputable lab, it's an appraisal.

caribbeanbridetobe

Shiny_Rock
Hi,
No experience with them, but I think they sell clarity enhanced diamonds.
Many shops in NYC Diamond District sell CE diamonds.
GAI certificate is not a certificate by a reputable lab, it's an appraisal.
What are clarity enhanced diamonds? I’m a bit of a newbie...

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What are clarity enhanced diamonds? I’m a bit of a newbie...
Run away from any CE stones. They are essentially I1/I2 diamonds that have stuff injected into them to make them look less terrible. They dont use high quality stones to begin with and the treatment is unstable. The only exception to this is yehuda (spelling?) Where they laser drill the stones to improve clarity.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

caribbeanbridetobe

Shiny_Rock
Run away from any CE stones. They are essentially I1/I2 diamonds that have stuff injected into them to make them look less terrible. They dont use high quality stones to begin with and the treatment is unstable. The only exception to this is yehuda (spelling?) Where they laser drill the stones to improve clarity.
Thank you, I just e-mailed them to ask. I will post the response later.

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
No comment about anything.....,but.....

The above listing includes a picture. That is MY ring, and MY picture. So there’s that.

caribbeanbridetobe

Shiny_Rock
Ok sticking with my original jeweler then! Thanks everyone for confirming, if it’s too good to be true it probably is

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No comment about anything.....,but.....

The above listing includes a picture. That is MY ring, and MY picture. So there’s that.
Wow.
Shameless.
And idiotic. Prongs will look quite a bit smaller against a 7ct stone of any shape.
Completely agree with @elizat - your photography is instantly recognizable.
:angryfire:

caribbeanbridetobe

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, I just e-mailed them to ask. I will post the response later.
Good morning PS-ers, I got a response back they said no clarity-enhanced diamonds & that everything is all-natural diamonds *rollseyes*. Not sure if I believe them but I'll be sticking to my original jeweler in the meantime,

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm guessing I'm not the only one who emailed them advising them that their theft of David's photo and their fraudulent claims regarding stone size been noted on public fora. Paraphrasing - I was rather more direct. They didn't respond to me but they seem to have removed that listing.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Rockdiamond These as well?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning PS-ers, I got a response back they said no clarity-enhanced diamonds & that everything is all-natural diamonds *rollseyes*. Not sure if I believe them but I'll be sticking to my original jeweler in the meantime,
lol, that's amusing since I just pulled up a diamond from their website that clearly is marked "CE". They are liars and essentially committing fraud.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
and lots of their loose stone images are directly taken from james allen and brilliant earth.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.