shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Fell down the rabbit hole of an eBay vendor with some absolutely stunning pieces. Not that I can afford any of it, but eye candy is freeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

1633535933837.png

1633535950671.png

I’ve had that ring saved for a while! To me it’s quite expensive but it really is magnificent…

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Um hello doorknob! The setting is TDF yummy—price, not so much. I saw this on an Instagram post (don’t remember who) for $30k less. Well, as was said earlier, looking is freeee

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Um hello doorknob! The setting is TDF yummy—price, not so much. I saw this on an Instagram post (don’t remember who) for $30k less. Well, as was said earlier, looking is freeee

Come to mommaaaaaaaaaaaaa....#faints...omg..

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

Oh gosh let me know if you remember! I would love to see a video of it. What the heck do they mean by “arts and crafts”?

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Oh gosh let me know if you remember! I would love to see a video of it. What the heck do they mean by “arts and crafts”?

I looked through my Instagram feed and couldn’t find it—thumps forehead against palm.

From what I read, which is not much, arts & crafts pieces are rare/ hard to find. I haven’t seen many and none in real life but boy so they look lovely and fluid and organic and all the yums

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone bought from Hampton Estate Auctions? I stumbled across and looks like they have some interesting pieces.

Here’s the link to the catalog for upcoming auction on 14 October. May have to sign up for access

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Has anyone bought from Hampton Estate Auctions? I stumbled across and looks like they have some interesting pieces.

Here’s the link to the catalog for upcoming auction on 14 October. May have to sign up for access

I have. Generally good stuff. You can ask for more photos, info and videos.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I looked through my Instagram feed and couldn’t find it—thumps forehead against palm.

From what I read, which is not much, arts & crafts pieces are rare/ hard to find. I haven’t seen many and none in real life but boy so they look lovely and fluid and organic and all the yums

It's from Wilson's Estate Jewelery and on their site as well. They do get in some nice old cut stones and have a really nice variety of estate pieces too. Always worth a look if you are shopping.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock

Omg I love that setting!!!! That whole ring! How gorgeous!

meow I’m in loooove with that setting though…I may just have to recreate something like it!

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
Am I allowed to post a lab grown deal here? LAB GROWN .97 round center for $1495 - Mods, please delete if not allowed.
ENGRI25866_3_enlarged.jpg

LAB GROWN LAB GROWN https://www.therealreal.com/product...ing/14k-1-48ctw-diamond-engagement-ring-b7r1f
LAB GROWN LAB GROWN

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
A couple more...

Prime candidate for a watch conversion (paging @Bron357) - but alas, only 5.5" length, platinum and unknown carats of diamonds.
1633805396870.png

Look at the arrows on this one! Perfect sweet engagement ring. Watch the color (M) and the lack of return policy.

1633805496914.png

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
A couple more...

Prime candidate for a watch conversion (paging @Bron357) - but alas, only 5.5" length, platinum and unknown carats of diamonds.
1633805396870.png

Look at the arrows on this one! Perfect sweet engagement ring. Watch the color (M) and the lack of return policy.

1633805496914.png

What kind of cut is that?

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Now hold on a gosh darn minute. @elizat, are you selling your amazing diamond & emerald earrings??? It can't be true! Please tell me this is some sort of fever dream?!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Now hold on a gosh darn minute. @elizat, are you selling your amazing diamond & emerald earrings??? It can't be true! Please tell me this is some sort of fever dream?!

Oh, yes, I actually am! I have one more item to be listed. I have been quietly destashing with Grace since the summer. They never really got worn with me and I think they should be worn!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
That sad react from me is only because I can't afford to buy them.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Oh, yes, I actually am! I have one more item to be listed. I have been quietly destashing with Grace since the summer. They never really got worn with me and I think they should be worn!

On another note - why don’t Grace’s links ever work? Whenever someone links something from her page you can’t click it. So weird!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock

HHtv

Rough_Rock
How on earth does jewelry get to you if they don’t pack and ship? Lol. That’s nutso!

I've done it before! It's a bit of a process!

The auction houses usually have recommended shipping companies and you have to contact them, sign tons of paperwork, go back and forth with them and the auction house to verify your chosen shipper, then see if the auction house will drop off the item for you or the shipping company collects it... and after lots of nail biting it arrives!

To be honest, I'm more worried about customs or the postal service taking the item before it reaches me now -it happened once after it was assigned for owing duty!! As it turns out, there was someone working within customs who was stealing from the safe.. or something along those lines. I tried to block it out :lol: really sad to lose a piece that way with zero accountability.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
uuuuuuggggghhhhhh I WANT THIS. It's so cool and weighs 13g. Why can't I buy all the things??? Somebody buy it so I don't. I can't buy more things. @PreRaphaelite what do you think of this?

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
uuuuuuggggghhhhhh I WANT THIS. It's so cool and weighs 13g. Why can't I buy all the things??? Somebody buy it so I don't. I can't buy more things. @PreRaphaelite what do you think of this?

Wow. This is one of the coolest lockets ive ever seen!

it reminds me of ojime- they are mostly carved spherical beads from Japan

I would totally get this if I were you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results