shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Who's in the market for a really spectacular snake ring, size 8 1/4?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh. my. GOD. This piece is everything. Hand made, 5.50ct of diamonds. SWOOOOOOOON.

Anyone have an extra $6769?? I had to ask about the price even though I knew it would be too much for my bling budget. :cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are hard to find in this two tone combo. Size 6:

Django74th

Shiny_Rock
I love this but I could probably fit 3 fingers into this ring at a size 10. Such a bummer!

Django74th

Shiny_Rock
Love these too...

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh. my. GOD. This piece is everything. Hand made, 5.50ct of diamonds. SWOOOOOOOON.

Anyone have an extra $6769?? I had to ask about the price even though I knew it would be too much for my bling budget. :cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:

The onyx whale tale makes my heart skip a beat.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock

Gorgeous and so charming!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I’m 5 but want
Wahhh I saw this and was very angry at my size 7 finger.

I'm size 5 but I want that two-toned band that Yada posted! Such a good price too. :(

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mreader, what you could do, if they accept returns is buy it and have a jeweler look at it, depending on how much gold needs to come out and the pattern you may be able to preserve it. Even if it wouldn’t be exact you could probably get it close enough that it would be bothersome.

Just putting it out there.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
@Mreader, what you could do, if they accept returns is buy it and have a jeweler look at it, depending on how much gold needs to come out and the pattern you may be able to preserve it. Even if it wouldn’t be exact you could probably get it close enough that it would be bothersome.

Just putting it out there.

Yes I thought that it may be sizable but with bands with patterns on them it can be more complicated. Plus I might as well save myself the money since I’m doing other projects right now! So it’s probably a good thing that it is not my size because if it were I think I would nab it.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Yes I thought that it may be sizable but with bands with patterns on them it can be more complicated. Plus I might as well save myself the money since I’m doing other projects right now! So it’s probably a good thing that it is not my size because if it were I think I would nab it.

What about adding sizing beads? Still too big?

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
This ring doesn’t make much sense -- the weight and balance of this piece would surely spin on my little finger like crazy — and yet I still really like it. Probably because it’s so unique... it’s quite the ring. https://www.ebay.com/itm/163830126408

Now THAT is a one of a kind piece! I don't think it would spin much, actually, given the flat shape of the band where the flower sits.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring doesn’t make much sense -- the weight and balance of this piece would surely spin on my little finger like crazy — and yet I still really like it. Probably because it’s so unique... it’s quite the ring. https://www.ebay.com/itm/163830126408

I cant decide if I love or hate it, lol. I wish they put finger pics so I could imagine someone wearing it. Its super cool as a concept!

Django74th

Shiny_Rock
I cant decide if I love or hate it, lol. I wish they put finger pics so I could imagine someone wearing it. Its super cool as a concept!

I know, right? I can’t figure this one out but it’s definitely unique!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results