shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I have it. See my profile pic :)
Hence why my girlfriends are all into old cuts and wanting to buy from Alex now hahaha.

Haha yes I saw the pic but there was a pic even before you had it - I’m just wondering why it hasn’t appeared in a thread like SMTB!!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Haha yes I saw the pic but there was a pic even before you had it - I’m just wondering why it hasn’t appeared in a thread like SMTB!!

Lol well I've been posting random photos as I take them to different threads.. like the 2 week wait one, the engagement eye candy one, the old miner one haha I've posted here and there but I'm still a noob at taking photos and can't for the life of me take a couple of good ones!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Lol well I've been posting random photos as I take them to different threads.. like the 2 week wait one, the engagement eye candy one, the old miner one haha I've posted here and there but I'm still a noob at taking photos and can't for the life of me take a couple of good ones!

I guess I've missed those! Will have to dig...

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
I have it. See my profile pic :)
Hence why my girlfriends are all into old cuts and wanting to buy from Alex now hahaha.

What a gorgeous ring!!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
This is nice.

It would make a nice pendant/necklace or a bracelet conversion by someone with skill.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
This is nice.

It would make a nice pendant/necklace or a bracelet conversion by someone with skill.

That would make an exquisite hair barrette! You know, for those who wear diamonds on their hair. Like one does.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
I'm absolutely smitten with the Onyx/Emerald/Diamond Art Deco ring, but it's a painfully small size 4.25. {weeps melodramatically into her sleeve}

Then there's this 22K Opal beauty that really sings:

And finally, we have this really interesting uncut Ruby ring that just seems to glow from within. Definitely wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea, but would certainly be unique!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
That would make an exquisite hair barrette! You know, for those who wear diamonds on their hair. Like one does.

I thought of that too!

CoffeeAndDiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This is nice.

I like this a lot!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Vintage Tiffany band that I've been looking for for ages, at a great price. Alas, not in my size. Who's a lucky 5.75?

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Vintage Tiffany band that I've been looking for for ages, at a great price. Alas, not in my size. Who's a lucky 5.75?

It’s funny you bring that up because I have this ring saved and I was considering buying it. I’m at 5.5 on right hand but could make it work. I thought it was a really good price but wasn’t positive.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Isn't this a pretty little band? It kind of reminds me of VC.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Isn't this a pretty little band? It kind of reminds me of VC.

I have this store saved in etsy but something about it just feels....off. very few reviews and pictures of what the rings actually look like IRL, plus prices look EXTREMELY low for carved pieces. Basically I'm suspicious. Plus the YouTube links he posts are all gone now. I would be cautious.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I have this store saved in etsy but something about it just feels....off. very few reviews and pictures of what the rings actually look like IRL, plus prices look EXTREMELY low for carved pieces. Basically I'm suspicious. Plus the YouTube links he posts are all gone now. I would be cautious.

:blackeye: I wondered. But I want it for that cheap!:lol:

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I couldn’t pull this off but I still love it!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Size 5.5? Looking for a carre cut eternity band? Take the money out of your jewelry wish jar because here it is ;-)

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Keeping myself honest here because this would pair really nicely with my OMC AND it’s my size!! Must resist the urge!!

If you wear an 8 1/4-8 1/2 here is one for you and it’s a Belais!

lovetodream

Shiny_Rock
Keeping myself honest here because this would pair really nicely with my OMC AND it’s my size!! Must resist the urge!!

If you wear an 8 1/4-8 1/2 here is one for you and it’s a Belais!

Go for it! It would look beautiful with your ring!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Go for it! It would look beautiful with your ring!

Ahhhh, it would look so nice but alas bought a car recently so really must reign in the discretionary spending. I do hope someone buys it and comes back to share :)

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I couldn’t pull this off but I still love it!

I love this. I have looked at it many times. I could pull it off. That's the bad part.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I love this. I have looked at it many times. I could pull it off. That's the bad part.

The more Iook at it the more I think I could too :lol: . I wonder what the story is on that ruby though. The price seems too low for a Burmese ruby?

elizat

Ideal_Rock
The more Iook at it the more I think I could too :lol: . I wonder what the story is on that ruby though. The price seems too low for a Burmese ruby?

It's doubtful it is to me. However, if it is a genuine ruby, with the diamonds, platinum and onyx, plus the detail of the setting, I think it's a fair price. I discount the burmese thing though.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Looks like someone can pull off fabbing a tilted French cut onyx halo that looks really nice
:sweating:
:lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results