shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

I'm so happy you bought this ring, @AnastasiaBeaverhausen. I'm enjoying living vicariously through you, so feel free to add more pictures. I really like your other bands, too.

Omg @AnastasiaBeaverhausen its BEAUTIFUL!!!! And pairs wonderfully with the VC band

Thanks all! I'll defintely share more pics once the sun comes out, which being in the PNW means April most likely. JK. Not really.

On the plus side, I've decided that the 3rd band I fell in love with won't really work if I stack it with the O&B and VC bands. So I'm over that one now :lol: Yay, $ saved.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks all! I'll defintely share more pics once the sun comes out, which being in the PNW means April most likely. JK. Not really.

On the plus side, I've decided that the 3rd band I fell in love with won't really work if I stack it with the O&B and VC bands. So I'm over that one now :lol: Yay, $ saved.

Lol I love when I "save" money that way :) also, I grew up in the PNW so I commiserate with your lack of sun.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Putting this here in case anyone is looking for a vintage engagement ring. Center diamond is 1/2 carat and it’s $356!

Disclaimer: If you haven’t bought off Mercari I do suggest reading their return policy because it is not as buyer friendly as EBay.

9C05977B-7945-4553-9C80-A9FD414E4E91.jpeg

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Putting this here in case anyone is looking for a vintage engagement ring. Center diamond is 1/2 carat and it’s $356!

Disclaimer: If you haven’t bought off Mercari I do suggest reading their return policy because it is not as buyer friendly as EBay.

9C05977B-7945-4553-9C80-A9FD414E4E91.jpeg

The picture isn't very good but what do you think the cut of the center is? It doesn't really look Euro (again can't totally tell from pic though).

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The picture isn't very good but what do you think the cut of the center is? It doesn't really look Euro (again can't totally tell from pic though).

It looks like a round brilliant, could be an early round brilliant based on the setting.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone looking for their own champagne OEC? This is a pretty awesome example and if you have small fingers (4.75) this may be your glass slipper!

1CE316FD-C874-47CB-8D3F-47B6057E6A04.jpeg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that is a ring @CircularBrilliant, I don’t recall seeing a zircon ring that large before, quite amazing!

Papillion

Rough_Rock
How often does an antique cut pear show up on Blue Nile? That went fast! I don't see any vendors who list them.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

Aurora26

Shiny_Rock
Love it! I didn't see this one when I did that culet search! I wish JA had that type of search on its advanced features; I recall one person posting a trans a 1ct for $3500 from them a while back. It looked beautiful.

Agreed, I also wish they did!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooooooh PLEASE someone buy this:

Sadly I don't think it would be sizable enough for me, but it's freaking gorgeous.

Another one I love, but it's too pricey for me. But I keep going back to "visit" it. And it would fit me *cries*

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results