Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

Mreader

Brilliant_Rock
I would never guess the stone is 1.33. It looks huge on your hand!!!

I did not buy it I think it’s priced a bit high because it’s a brick and mortar store which is pretty normal for things to be priced more there but you guys are tempting me LOL.

Mreader

Brilliant_Rock
I would never guess the stone is 1.33. It looks huge on your hand!!!

I thought it looked larger too! Setting helps. Price point was a bit high but it was a B&M store. Still tempting though! I've fallen in love with old cuts now and am on the hunt for "the one".

Efleon

Shiny_Rock
I love this ring! Still for sale it seems. What do you think is a reasonable value for it relative to the asking price?

I’m not sure what the “value” is but I’m certain Badis Jewelers will tell you what they will appraise it for.
I was considering this Tiffany emerald ring and another 4.22 carat emerald ring from them and went with the 4.22.
It was a difficult struggle because that ring is so gorgeous and the emerald has amazing color.
I would definitely ask them.
They are super helpful and communicative.
I also know it’s up with “best offer”.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
2k isn’t pocket change, but I think if the seller is accurate in the description - I think it’s attractively priced for the diamonds alone, for a retail item, with what seems to be a solid return policy.
2DFBC277-9E52-4744-A6CE-D4A2005F4845.png

If I were in the market for a slightly graduated nine stone band and maybe a separate dark sapphire half hoop to boot, as I don’t seem to wear pins ......I’d try it myself.

Rubymal

Shiny_Rock
I tried to this pretty the other day. 1920 delicate filigree setting with 1.33 OEC. An I1 but all you saw was chunky flashes :) I wish I could post videos here bc can’t get a clear pic. 9ED069C9-2ED3-4528-97D3-34045EF42BC5.jpeg

That stone looks massive! Please tell us more about it and share more pics if possible!

711heather

Rough_Rock
I came across this the other day. I love it and think it is so unique. Plus i am a sucker for rose cut diamonds, but practically I cannot wear the necklace part But maybe once a year. I asked the vendor about the ring size and main diamond. She said the ring is sized at 5.5. But no real clear answer about the main diamond specs. I can’ t tell if thevtine of the diamond is enhanced by the yellow gold screw or not. But regardless it is a stunning bit of vintage jewelry.

DD9E85E3-9208-4BA4-A216-67CB325ECAB5.jpeg

Attachments

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
2k isn’t pocket change, but I think if the seller is accurate in the description - I think it’s attractively priced for the diamonds alone, for a retail item, with what seems to be a solid return policy.
2DFBC277-9E52-4744-A6CE-D4A2005F4845.png

If I were in the market for a slightly graduated nine stone band and maybe a separate dark sapphire half hoop to boot, as I don’t seem to wear pins ......I’d try it myself.

It’s sold
Hope it’s someone here so we get to see more pictures :)

Mreader

Brilliant_Rock
That stone looks massive! Please tell us more about it and share more pics if possible!

I don’t know why I did not get an alert that you replied to this. Anyway I never purchased it so I don’t really have any more details or more pictures! It is so pretty though :)

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I came across this the other day. I love it and think it is so unique. Plus i am a sucker for rose cut diamonds, but practically I cannot wear the necklace part But maybe once a year. I asked the vendor about the ring size and main diamond. She said the ring is sized at 5.5. But no real clear answer about the main diamond specs. I can’ t tell if thevtine of the diamond is enhanced by the yellow gold screw or not. But regardless it is a stunning bit of vintage jewelry.

DD9E85E3-9208-4BA4-A216-67CB325ECAB5.jpeg

OMG, this is amazing! I just saved it to my etsy. But no return policy. On an item at this price. o_O

711heather

Rough_Rock
OMG, this is amazing! I just saved it to my etsy. But no return policy. On an item at this price. o_O

I know, but I am guessing if you communicated with her she would be flexible. The seller is tired of sitting on it. She talked about putting a ruby in the necklace so you could wear both at the same time. That will just make the price go higher. I so wish I had a bit more funds and a place the wear them. Lol. But my social life consists of nothing but work and the gym(once it opens back up). Lol

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
anyone love roses? I adore this set but know what I really want is a different floral shape. But I am super tempted by it and hope someone else loves it!

YadaYadaYada

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone into roses? This looks like a Jabel roses set, great price if so.

F8A67BFE-BBAB-4801-B414-23A2DEDD8138.jpeg

AnastasiaBeaverhausen

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone into roses? This looks like a Jabel roses set, great price if so.

F8A67BFE-BBAB-4801-B414-23A2DEDD8138.jpeg

@YadaYadaYada why you gotta tempt me so???

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.