shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

Django74th

Shiny_Rock
All the dainty ladies, put your hands up!

I found this little treasure on EBay, it is very reminiscent of Van Craeynest without the premium. The diamond is small but very high quality and just look at that engraving!

IMG_7232.jpg

IMG_7244.jpg

IMG_7245.jpg

Love it? You can find it here:

@YadaYadaYada — Any chance you still have this very old posting in your watch list? It’s gorgeous and I’d love to see if it’s still available. I know it’s old... never hurts to ask

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@YadaYadaYada — Any chance you still have this very old posting in your watch list? It’s gorgeous and I’d love to see if it’s still available. I know it’s old... never hurts to ask

I don’t, so sorry! I would try searching “ornate floral gold ring” or “carved floral gold ring”. Maybe it will pop up. Sorry I can’t be more help.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You could do a reverse image search to see if it comes up there!

Django74th

Shiny_Rock
Ah - brilliant! I’ll try it!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I found this nice Ostby Barton 18K white gold eternity band in size 6.5 on eBay, if anyone is interested. Too small for me, unfortunately--

1612203956743.png

1612203858105.png

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found this nice Ostby Barton 18K white gold eternity band in size 6.5 on eBay, if anyone is interested. Too small for me, unfortunately--

1612203956743.png

1612203858105.png

haha I have that one saved and I think I linked it on a different thread. It's sooo pretty and my size, but I need to stop buying floral wedding bands :)

haha I have that one saved and I think I linked it on a different thread. It's sooo pretty and my size, but I need to stop buying floral wedding bands :)
Noooo don't stop! How else will I justify buying more shinies to myself?

Django74th

Shiny_Rock

If you need someone to offload a few of your floral wedding bands so you can justify getting more, I'd be happy to help take them off your hands :)

Will you take a picture of all of your bands? I'd love to see them (and drool a bit)!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you need someone to offload a few of your floral wedding bands so you can justify getting more, I'd be happy to help take them off your hands :)

Will you take a picture of all of your bands? I'd love to see them (and drool a bit)!

haha I ordered 3 in the past few days but none have arrived yet. But I will definitely take pics when they arrive!

haha I ordered 3 in the past few days but none have arrived yet. But I will definitely take pics when they arrive!

No judgment here. I just bought a $$$$ band off Instagram and am already looking at more bands to stack with it...

1612203956743.png

1612203858105.png

Welp, I just bought it. Seriously, somebody save me from myself!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I was going to post something here BUT it kind of ended up being my birthday/anniversary present.

14 days to 42! So I will share that it is a .76 champagne OEC with baguette sides and a single cut diamond band soldered to it in 18k white gold :)

Well I was going to post something here BUT it kind of ended up being my birthday/anniversary present.

14 days to 42! So I will share that it is a .76 champagne OEC with baguette sides and a single cut diamond band soldered to it in 18k white gold :)

Happy early bday, fellow February baby! My bday's in...9 days!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How sweet! Do you guys tend to combine bdays or celebrate them separately?

No we do separate birthdays because he is a teen (turning 14 this year) and they need to have their own special day. I can see a joint dinner though when he is older.

No we do separate birthdays because he is a teen (turning 14 this year) and they need to have their own special day. I can see a joint dinner though when he is older.

Aw, you're such an awesome parent. I had to share bdays with my mom (hers is like a week from mine) :x2 But to be fair, so did my sisters' cuz their bdays are a few days apart from each other as well. The worst part is missing out on twice the birthday cake!! :lol-2:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok guys, I have a birthday coming up and my birthday wish is that someone buys this ring! No pressure right? I actually showed this to DH last night when we were talking budget for my birthday/anniversary present, he of course told me to get whatever I want. I think I’ll keep him ;-)

Anyways this ring has a gorgeous 1.15 transitional and that’s just the center! Let me share the link so I can go wipe the drool off my phone now:

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Ok guys, I have a birthday coming up and my birthday wish is that someone buys this ring! No pressure right? I actually showed this to DH last night when we were talking budget for my birthday/anniversary present, he of course told me to get whatever I want. I think I’ll keep him ;-)

Anyways this ring has a gorgeous 1.15 transitional and that’s just the center! Let me share the link so I can go wipe the drool off my phone now:

Beautiful!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

Hahaha it’s already on my watchlist. It’s so funny how so many of us have the same items we are watching. I came back to this thread because this piece is already gone but it’s so exquisite it deserves to be seeing. I also saw those lovely champagne Ashers that somebody posted. I wish I had unlimited funds for all these amazing things! I can’t wait to see your bday ring @YadaYadaYada ! But look at this amazing ring:

9F8C1A1D-739E-4937-A6E6-C7A929D79A18.jpeg

1612203956743.png

1612203858105.png

Welp, I just bought it. Seriously, somebody save me from myself!

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy I can't wait to see it!

Congrats @AnastasiaBeaverhausen you have to show us pics when you get it!

Guess what arrived today?1?! The O&B band is so pretty and easy to wear. And the etching (?) is so crisp all around.

20210206_125453.jpg
20210206_125422.jpg

It sits a tad lower than my VC sapphire band so I stacked an ol' Jabel dogwood band I have on top. I think it looks ok! I'm still hoping to have an antique cut sapphire eternity band though to "round out the set." But I'm happy with this for now.

vintage stacking bands.jpg

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Guess what arrived today?1?! The O&B band is so pretty and easy to wear. And the etching (?) is so crisp all around.

20210206_125453.jpg
20210206_125422.jpg

It sits a tad lower than my VC sapphire band so I stacked an ol' Jabel dogwood band I have on top. I think it looks ok! I'm still hoping to have an antique cut sapphire eternity band though to "round out the set." But I'm happy with this for now.

vintage stacking bands.jpg

The detail and all of those bands is amazing.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results