shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

I just made an LT listing: https://loupetroop.com/listings/bands/french-cut-sapphire-eternity-band;48044
Let me know if you sent an email via LT :)

Your sapphire band is gorgeous! I must have been dreaming that my fingers are skinnier than they actually are. I put on my 6.5 band today and could barely got it off. I’m going to blame my sprained ankle that kept me pretty homebound for the past couple months resulting in some weight gain (what ice cream? Lol). Unfortunately, I don’t think 6.25 is going to work for me and I’m so bummed. I appreciate you letting me know. I‘m going to have to be more realistic and look for at least size 6.75, ideally 7 to 7.5. Thanks again and dust for a quick sale.

I’m dying over the faceting because it looks a lot like mine and I paid more for it than that and felt like that was a deal at the time.

722CA52C-5EF3-4E03-AA69-F5834A1A3479.jpeg

That is an amazing price! Beautiful engraving. Would get it if I thought I would ever wear it. :lol:

That was exactly my thought! I hope a PSer gets it and shares more photos.

I’m dying over the faceting because it looks a lot like mine and I paid more for it than that and felt like that was a deal at the time.

722CA52C-5EF3-4E03-AA69-F5834A1A3479.jpeg

I’m guessing yours is larger though

I love this.

And this oooooone:lickout:

@Mreader , yes, they want to sell at appraised value, I've bever heard of such thing. Probably not for people with actual budgets.

Are there vendors that regularly sell at or near appraised value? I'm wondering about M.S. Rau (especially), Lang Antiques, Eragem, Romanov Russia, and a few others that I can't think of right now. I've never calculated price vs. appraised value at these stores because I can't afford their beautiful trinkets anyway. :lol:

Beautiful but those prices are nuts!

They really are!:cry2: This is why I don't own anything from the vendors that do this. There's a lot of overpriced jewelry out there. Somebody's got the pockets and stomach for paying, just not me.

Ditto with the high pricing. I’m in love with a 3.5 I/IF OEC set in the most beautiful antique Edwardian setting. $120K.

I’m like… if I don’t replace the siding, and forget the bathroom reno… and forget the Cambria countertop I want, Farmica is good…. 20 years on the carpet, I could totally squeak out another 10…. And it’s still not enough lol. Sigh.

Ditto with the high pricing. I’m in love with a 3.5 I/IF OEC set in the most beautiful antique Edwardian setting. $120K.

I’m like… if I don’t replace the siding, and forget the bathroom reno… and forget the Cambria countertop I want, Farmica is good…. 20 years on the carpet, I could totally squeak out another 10…. And it’s still not enough lol. Sigh.

Hello, fellow traveler. I, too, sing the song of our people;(:lol:

What about this stone instead? I bet Adam could find you a beautiful antique setting for it.

What about this stone instead? I bet Adam could find you a beautiful antique setting for it.

This stone is so much nicer than the one from…is it Erstwhile? I know the setting on that ring is smashing but the diamond to me isn’t worth the price or anywhere near it. You can always get a beautiful setting made

Honestly this is my idea of perfection for an OEC. A very rare high color, beautiful flower under the table and gorgeous symmetrical cut, clean for an antique and the perfect large but not TOO large size. If I had anywhere near the liquidity to buy that stone I would!!!!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP