shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

The video is so much better so please go look at it if you are in the market.

A44A4945-F69D-43BF-96F9-036E0260251F.jpeg

The video is so much better so please go look at it if you are in the market.

A44A4945-F69D-43BF-96F9-036E0260251F.jpeg

Love that pattern! It doesn’t look like a K (usually his stuff has a GIA but idk if this one does). Anyway it’s beautiful and nicely priced for the size.

Yummah! This one is gorgeous to my eye. I wonder, though, how one cleans a collet-set diamond? I suppose an ultrasonic cleaner would work? This has alway been a curiosity to me.

Very interesting question. I took another look and I think I see the band through the culet. So maybe there is an opening at the bottom? Seriously talked myself into buying it and then out of buying it. I hope to remain strong because I would like to save more for retirement.

I may have watched that video a couple times before…. It’s a GORGEOUS diamond. I love the big facets. It’s definitely a contender. I didn’t realize Adam could source antique setting?!? I am head over heels in love with the Erstwhile Edwardian setting, not so much the diamond set in it currently. I much prefer an eye clean J/K/L. I’m really hoping for 10mm or close too. I may have to message Adam and have him keep an eye out for an Edwardian setting- thank you!!!

What about this stone instead? I bet Adam could find you a beautiful antique setting for it.

I may have watched that video a couple times before…. It’s a GORGEOUS diamond. I love the big facets. It’s definitely a contender. I didn’t realize Adam could source antique setting?!? I am head over heels in love with the Ernst Edwardian setting, not so much the diamond set in it currently. I much prefer an eye clean J/K/L. I’m really hoping for 10mm or close too. I may have to message Adam and have him keep an eye out for an Edwardian setting- thank you!!!

I wouldn’t be surprised if Adam has a stash of antique settings!

“You have bewitched me, mind body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you”
-Mr Darcy

I seriously need a sugar daddy, or a second job, or something… LOL

I know nothing about pearls, but I love the warmth of the OMC with the pearl.

IMG_0753.jpeg

Last edited:
So I think somebody probably already bought it but OMG I hope it was a PS or so they can show us more. I gasped when I saw these:

IMG_7045.jpeg

Jocelyn from guilded Lane has 4.5 ctw OECS also :

IMG_7047.jpeg

Have you gotten the eBay ring yet?

Which one? Just kidding. The one above that I jumped on, yes. It's a 7 so larger than I normally wear but it's very pretty, small, but pretty. I can wear it stacked but am also wondering if DK can make it smaller and re-create the beautiful engraving on the shank. I think maybe he can, but haven't asked yet.

Which one? Just kidding. The one above that I jumped on, yes. It's a 7 so larger than I normally wear but it's very pretty, small, but pretty. I can wear it stacked but am also wondering if DK can make it smaller and re-create the beautiful engraving on the shank. I think maybe he can, but haven't asked yet.

Yay! Glad you love it :)

I am really unsure about the faceting here but my God the setting :kiss2: If I was in the market I would at least see it in person since they have a return policy.

That setting just gives me all the feels:

I can’t be the only one who’s had this gorgeous Tiffany Sapphire piece of amazingness Art Deco in their cart for forever :kiss2:

Someone really needs to buy this before I have a weak moment, lol!

IMG_0767.jpeg

This is the best price I’ve see. On a sapphire eternity in a larger size in a while:

236EB765-84FE-4664-810F-9E02348A4160.jpeg

One more for today, seems to be feast or famine posting here lol!

This was listed as coming soon, so she may not have a price yet BUT it is a stunning art deco treasure. If you have been looking I would reach out:

2C51E5BD-76C1-486F-99E5-CF2BBF574DBF.jpeg

I can’t be the only one who’s had this gorgeous Tiffany Sapphire piece of amazingness Art Deco in their cart for forever :kiss2:

Someone really needs to buy this before I have a weak moment, lol!

IMG_0767.jpeg

That’s lush!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP