shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

CircularBrilliant

Shiny_Rock

Very interesting two-tone floral band (yellow and black gold)!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I looooove this ring! And its $1200 (very reasonable)

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Someone else had posted an item from them before, which is how I found the site, so don't blame me! We're both innocent victims here. :lol:

That would be me! On one hand I kind of regret it because now there are so many eyes on it. On the other hand I have no business buying anything anyways :lol-2:

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I have no idea .. personally I think it's over priced but its such a neat piece.

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this nearly 2 carat old mine cut!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Love this nearly 2 carat old mine cut!

I love that!! Already sold out!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that!! Already sold out!

OMG, it was posted last night and available when I posted it not even 40 minutes ago! Well someone got an amazing ring for sure.

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
OMG, it was posted last night and available when I posted it not even 40 minutes ago! Well someone got an amazing ring for sure.

Remember that peach omc from last week? I had a shot to buy it because the original buyer backed out and I got sick and MISSED all the Instagram messages. I was SO mad.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Remember that peach omc from last week? I had a shot to buy it because the original buyer backed out and I got sick and MISSED all the Instagram messages. I was SO mad.

You’re talking about the one I posted? I’m sorry you were sick, ugh being sick is bad enough but then to miss a piece you wanted in the process :cry2:

If you watched the video in the sun it looked to be pretty included. I was considering it but passed on it and then it was sold the next day.

Keep an eye out because that’s not the first time I have seen an old cut with that color and the other diamond was higher clarity, so they are out there.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Ps, they're also on eBay:
PawnAmerica is very nice, very clean with good staff. I bought a .42 Princess ring from them because it has the Helzberg hallmark, and it's a great little pinky ring. And it was discounted because they'd had it for a while. They're worth keeping track of.

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
PawnAmerica is very nice, very clean with good staff. I bought a .42 Princess ring from them because it has the Helzberg hallmark, and it's a great little pinky ring. And it was discounted because they'd had it for a while. They're worth keeping track of.

Did I need to know about this website? NO .. I certainly did not!!!! damn you women lol

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Ibrakeforpossums, I had never heard of this cut so I looked up some videos on YouTube, pretty cool!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results