shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Why are there cool step cuts in rings I find too busy????

Yeah not a fan of that one except for the stones. Get it, make some stacking bands!

ETA - if only it were that simple I know ;-)

Edit again - what’s up with that black square in one of the stones? (Top row). I can’t make out what it is.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those stones would make a crazy beautiful eternity! I’m seeing platinum and milgrain…

Ugh I knowwwww! But the cost to buy this and then make a new ring would likely be prohibitively high

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg this is perfection. I'm getting James Mayer vibes. Want it but need to focus on other in progress stuff!

Someone else buy it!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Omg this is perfection. I'm getting James Mayer vibes. Want it but need to focus on other in progress stuff!

Someone else buy it!
That PROFILE!!!! The bezels! All of it. Such a lovely ring!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That PROFILE!!!! The bezels! All of it. Such a lovely ring!

Ugh I know. If it were closer to $1700 I might be too tempted to resist, but I feel like 2500 is high (not unfair bc its plat, but high enough that I hesitated long enough to not impulsively buy haha)

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Ugh I know. If it were closer to $1700 I might be too tempted to resist, but I feel like 2500 is high (not unfair bc its plat, but high enough that I hesitated long enough to not impulsively buy haha)

It is too spendy

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

I find her stuff on the higher priced side which is a bummer not only because I love all of it but also because I would be able to view it in person if there was something I was interested in!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I find her stuff on the higher priced side which is a bummer not only because I love all of it but also because I would be able to view it in person if there was something I was interested in!

Aww man, bummer! Yeah I agree, stuff is priced higher than I think is warranted.

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock

Ooooh! How wonderful to be able to see the things in person! Perhaps you could try a few things on, and then when they sit a while, make an offer?! Do Etsy people even consider/accept offers?

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh! How wonderful to be able to see the things in person! Perhaps you could try a few things on, and then when they sit a while, make an offer?! Do Etsy people even consider/accept offers?

Well she doesn’t have a storefront she’s just in the same city. So if I did show interest in an item we would have to meet somewhere at a local jewelry store where her bench work is done and I thought about doing that before but there hasn’t been anything that I’ve been absolutely dying for from her shop. But it’s nice to have the option just in case anything ever does pop up. In the case of the ring that lovedogs showed, it’s beautiful but my price point for something like that would be more like 1200 and I would not want to offer somebody half. I guess I’m stuck in the dark ages and remember the days when I paid between 1000-1400 for a 5 stone old cut ring. Even though that was just two years ago!!!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok I've been watching this band for months and months. IMHO its priced way too high, even for a branded piece. Any thoughts from the group about what a fair price might be?

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty band! I do agree that it is overpriced though. I have seen plat eternity bands with that width around the same clarity for (at the higher end) 2700-ish (with single cuts). Also, in case you didn't know, that seller used to be "Burgin Rarities" and in the past, had a fair amount of negative feedback. HTH

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
I have been mesmerised by this from the moment I saw it. Considering selling a kidney to find the money to buy it. Or a spleen. Anyone in the market?

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
You guys always find such stunning pieces! I see where someone bought that 1.15ct OEC band that lovedogs posted :kiss2: . I was seriously looking at it, but couldn't swing it with the holiday expenses!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I have been mesmerised by this from the moment I saw it. Considering selling a kidney to find the money to buy it. Or a spleen. Anyone in the market?

OMG!!!!!

klrrrr

Shiny_Rock
OBSESSED with the locket... wow, that stone is blowing my mind.

Inez has some beautiful stuff, including a cushion I am currently eyeing :)

lovetodream

Shiny_Rock

This is freaking amazing. I mean.....AH-MAZE-ING

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ugh I knowwwww! But the cost to buy this and then make a new ring would likely be prohibitively high

You also don’t know if the girdles are chipped..

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Peachy OEC 4.2mm $1499, she said she had a potential buyer but figured I would post here in case it falls through. The setting is gorgeous though:

Peachy OEC 4.2mm $1499, she said she had a potential buyer but figured I would post here in case it falls through. The setting is gorgeous though:

Ooo, never seen a peachy/pink OEC before. Very cool.

klrrrr

Shiny_Rock
Calling all McTeigue & McClelland lovers!

Super well priced (I got an offer on 1stDibs for $16k)

I was tempted for my e-ring, but I have my heart set on a cushion!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calling all McTeigue & McClelland lovers!

Super well priced (I got an offer on 1stDibs for $16k)

I was tempted for my e-ring, but I have my heart set on a cushion!

I adore their settings so much. Works of art.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results