carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

I like this! Expensive but cool

Another cool ring

Carved knife efged band

Size 8.25 and such clean carving!

On the pricey side but look at the details!

I swear if I wasn't trying to be fiscally responsible here in the first 19 days of my retirement this would be on the way to me RIGHT NOW. :kiss2:

I happened to be online when she posted it and had a moment where I was like…. Ummm, PENDANT!!! I wanted to message her sooo bad and buy it but alas I’m hyper focused on saving for my holy grail OEC. I’m crossing all my fingers and toes someone here grabbed it!:pray:

Uhhhhhhhhh..........
3.12ct D VS1 Moval - sz 7.25
TB Starr ring, dated 1917
Absolutely stunning piece of history.
Sub $80k, if that sways anyone? :lol:

1719789772947.png

Came to post the giant frenchie from GL but it's already sold. Hope to someone here!!!

Ok, how about this relative bargain in comparison?
Just shy of 5ctw, size 6.5, $35k. J VS1/K SI1
1719791201690.png

@Mjay …. I’m just going to put this right here, just incase you’re still looking for your frenchie… she’s 2ct!!!! ❤️

I missed your tag but I did see this stone. I was sooooo tempted. I had been thinking about it since she posted a sneak. ultimately I decided not to purchase because it was a bit expensive for me. I have three loose diamonds that I need to set right now so I just couldn’t justify it. It was so incredible though.

Uhhhhhhhhh..........
3.12ct D VS1 Moval - sz 7.25
TB Starr ring, dated 1917
Absolutely stunning piece of history.
Sub $80k, if that sways anyone? :lol:

1719789772947.png

Ugh I want this sooooo bad but the price is just eeeekkkk

@Dreamer_D i think you want a higher gold content and more detail in carving but it’s your size range and not expensive so I thought I would share anyway :)

@Dreamer_D i think you want a higher gold content and more detail in carving but it’s your size range and not expensive so I thought I would share anyway :)

Thank you! Yes this is so close!

If anyone sees a nice antique gold band, plain no engraving, in 18k about 1.7mm thick and 3.5-4mm wide in size 10.5 (give or take) please let me know too! And for a really good price obvs!!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP