shape
carat
color
clarity

Some Updates - Step Cut City, for those that don''t frequent CS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!! Thanks for posting more pics of your stunning collection!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely pieces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous collection, Lauren. Maybe I can see some of these in person-- hint, hint!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
I love all your rings....does Jewleryhoo have great customer service?

I bought my Eband from LOGR and they were great they are just small diamonds.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
LTP...I LOVE your new Gary Braun stones!!! Those are positively STUNNING!!! And I really like those in the LOGR settings, too!!!

Your whole collection is AMAZING, to say the very least. I hope to someday have a collection even half as lovely as yours! (Though probably a little heavier on the purple stones
2.gif
)

Collee

Shiny_Rock
WOWZERS! HOLY GORGEOUSNESS!!! Thank you for sharing these beauts.

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Wow... just wow.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Ah, gorgeous.
18.gif

VRB1

Rough_Rock
wow your rings are stunning !!!!

freefly

Shiny_Rock
Your collection is amazing! How do you even decide which to wear everyday? I especially love the peridot one, the setting is gorgeous! I''m going to have to break down and buy a LOGR or Jewelryhoo setting one of these days..... I''d love one of the Legacy inspired settings.

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
What an amazing collection! I love all your pieces!
36.gif

glisten

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/8/2009 12:38:58 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Glisten - sometimes you just *know* when you see a particular shape. I''ve always loved Asschers because of the architectural lines and big flashes of fire and light. Even having a few of them I still love each new gemstone to death! I''ll be looking forward to your e-ring journey! Do you know how you''d like to set yours?

I hadn''t even heard of an asscher cut before coming to PS...but as soon as I saw one I just knew it was exactly what I wanted!!

My dream ring would be an asscher set in a micropave halo....think ritani endless love! However, the more I read about rings and really think about practicality, the less I think a pave ring will suit my lifestyle. The only things I know for sure are that I want a bezel settings and an asscher diamond - which is why I adore your rings, especially engagement ring!
30.gif

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Lauren.
You ARE the Bling Queen!
Beautiful, all of them.
You must have so much fun deciding which to wear each time you go out.
Nice pics too!
2.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! How do you chose with all those gorgeous pieces??! I love them ALL...but the peridot has stole my heart!!!
30.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your collection, you are a lucky lady! Thanks for sharing
36.gif
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Never get tired of your colorful collection, Lauren. Yum...
18.gif
18.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Hot Damn Woman! Wow....

You have inspired me to make a better effort to set my minty green Dan Stair tourmaline. I''ve had it for a year and it still is living in a little plastic box.

Thanks for sharing!

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif
18.gif
30.gif
36.gif

i''ve said it before, but i''ll say it again: you have amazing taste in jewelry!

thank you for sharing your gorgeous collection! i''d have so much fun playing in your jewelry box!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous collection. . .of them all my fav is the Barry Bridgestock pink tourmaline!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful collection. What a lovely rainbow of rings! Love that asscher aqua in particular.
36.gif

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, LTP... your collection is amazing!!! And you still have projects in the pipeline. You''re my gemstone hero!!!!!!!

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful, beautiful rings -- your collection is spectacular! I love the variety
9.gif
Thanks for all of the photos.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you again for such kind words, ladies!
30.gif

Junebug 17 - Thank you! It''s been a fun hobby for the past several years. I''m moving away from just rings to earrings and pendants now. Maybe someday I''ll have a whole suite of . . . something!
9.gif

Luckyeshe - Thank you!

Tigian - Thank you! I''m pretty OCD, so I nearly always match a ring to my outfit (or shoes). On the days I don''t have just the right shade, I wear my OEC or ACA.
4.gif

Oddoneout - Thanks! That one was a surprise for me - I wasn''t expecting to love it so much, but I have always loved the Cartier Ballerine.
9.gif

Linda - Thank you, love!!

HotPozzum - Thank you!! I know you''re looking for settings, so I have no problem sharing prices, and yes, the baguette setting from LOGR was WAY under $500. In fact, I got both of them modified for my asschers for under $500. I can''t wait to see what you do with your citrine HP!

Puppmom - Thank you! I only really started collecting with a mission about 2.5 years ago. I had my Madiera Citrine ring made, and hubby gave it to me for my birthday 3 years ago, so that sort of started the bug. Then I discovered coloured stones, and all of the great cutters mentioned in the CS forum, and it was over for me!

Marquessa - Thank you to you and your husband! I''m flattered!

Kelli - Thank you for your kind words! How have you been??

Princessplease - Thank you, hun!

NeverEndingUpgrade - LOL, thank you! I know - I''ve been lax on setting up another DFW GTG!
7.gif

~*Alexis*~ - thank you! I think Jewelryhoo is pretty good, but I''ve only bought 2 settings from them (I think) and the peridot is the only one I had modified. I wanted it for my aqua asscher, but they made it in a princess shape instead of an emerald cut. Glad you like the LOGR band!

vc10um - LOL, thank you! I appreciate your kind words, and chuckled when I saw your comment about purple stones. Spend some time in CS, and I assure you, you''ll grow your coloured stone collection quickly!

Collee and Calisto - Thank you!!

Hest88 - Thank you! It''s so great to see you posting regularly again!!!!

VRB1 - Thank you!

Freefly - Thank you!!! I''ve been happy with my settings from both companies, despite some minor challenges with modifications. The Legacy inspired settings are my favourite - I mean, I have FOUR!
3.gif

AdiS - thank you, ma''am!
9.gif

Glisten - LOL, my first Asscher obsession was the Ritani Endless Love, too! I have to say, a simple bezel solitaire is the BEST for practicality, and if you want a little more bling, just wear it with an eternity band!
9.gif

Kenny - Thank you so much, my friend! Oh, btw, is your 60mm the AF or the AF-S f 2.8? I may need to call you about our conversation, because I just realized your card doesn''t have your email address on it!

Burk - Thank you! I have to admit - the peridot turned out more lovely than I expected, even with the window in it. Just love that setting so much!

DiamondDana and Icekid - Thank you, ladies!

Claritek - I remember that stone! Just keep watching ebay for auctions for settings, and on the Best Offer auctions, don''t be afraid of low-balling . . . the counter is generally pretty fair!
9.gif

Vip0802 - Thank you! I''m blushing!

MC - Thank you! That BB tourmaline has some finger coverage without the help of a halo - that''s for sure! I love it''s many personalities!

Fly Girl - Appreciate it! That aqua has been very special to me, and I had Gary cut it when I saw Ellen''s gorgeous recut and setting. I''m glad you like it!

Portia - I only have one project in the live pipe right now. JKT is bezel setting my asscher grossular in yellow gold. I think it''s going to be stunning!

Tsavvy - I DROOL everytime I see your av - when is that project going to be completed?!?!? I want to see pictures!
11.gif

freefly

Shiny_Rock
If I may ask, who do you take it to to get it set? The setting job looks fantastic, and they do a great job with the prongs!

Also, if you don''t mind sharing, how much does it generally cost to have it set? Thanks!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/13/2009 12:44:37 PM
Author: freefly
If I may ask, who do you take it to to get it set? The setting job looks fantastic, and they do a great job with the prongs!

Also, if you don't mind sharing, how much does it generally cost to have it set? Thanks!
Hi Freefly, I take them all to my local jeweler in DFW. Are you in DFW, too? If so, I'll give you his contact information.
9.gif

It's taken many pictures of Leon Mege rings to get the prongs where they are now, but he's finally learned how to do them well!

Depending on how many I set at once, it's $40-$60 per ring. If I need something else more time consuming, like the basket dropped like I did on my spess, it's up to $100. Hope that helps!

freefly

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the info, Lauren. Unfortunately, I''m not in DFW, but I do have a friend who lives out there. I don''t know if I''d trust her to give me back jewelry I send her though, she may want to keep it!

The setting costs sound very reasonable, thank you for sharing the information. I''m glad you were able to "train" them to get the prongs done so well, all your rings look fantastic!

I have a local jeweler I usually go to who does a fantastic job, but they''re about 60 miles away from me which is pretty far. It''s so difficult to find a good jeweler! Thank you again, and may I say you have one of the best collections of beautiful jewels here.
36.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Lauren!!!

I LOVE IT! When my collection grows up, I want it to look like yours! Do you wear more than one ring on each hand?? I bet your co-workers can''t wait to see what jewelry you have on. LOL!!

secondgreatestlove

Rough_Rock
Wow Lauren - what an incredibly beautiful and juicy collection!! The colors are brilliant and I love your diamonds too of course! As has already been said - you have exquisite taste
36.gif
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great photos and OMG what a lovely collection. I would agree with many comments how to pick which one to wear but my favorite is your aqua asscher probably because I want one. Enjoy your beauties!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Love those rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results