shape
carat
color
clarity

Some Updates - Step Cut City, for those that don''t frequent CS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Lauren I am really speechless...
6.gif
I mean your collection is really a thing of beauty a really lovely and varied and many hued and yummy, delightful, delectable candy colored box of fun and joy. I''d just sit all day and drool if I ever got my hands in your jewelry box and of course I may need strip searching before I left
21.gif
LOL joking of course but you have excellent taste...wear it all in the best of health!

glisten

Rough_Rock
Wow.... what a fabulous collection! You literally have a ring to suit just about every mood and outfit! Lucky girl!

I have to say... looking at your collection has convinced me that an asscher is the cut for me! When we come closer to picking an engagement ring, I''m sure your collection will be our main inspiration! (i''ll be sure to give you lots of credit!)

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
*sigh*
9.gif

You have the most exquisite taste Lauren! I love finding new threads from you, there''s always breathtaking pictures of yummy yummy jewels!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

That peridot is delicious
18.gif

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, boy, Lauren, playing in your jewelry box must be so much fun! You have a beautiful collection.

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Fabulous Lauren.

I love all the colours, so gorgeous.

Excellent camera, which one do you have and what lenses have you got? I like my dslrs
emotion-5.gif

cushionladyESQ

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Wow! Those are some beautiful stones and rings. What a great collection. I''m sure all your clients are excited to see what you pull out each day.
30.gif

Enjoy those beauties!
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS shots, Lauren!!! Your collection is AMAZING!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Lauren, I love the colours of your personal rainbow! It''s such a cheery sight on gloomy days.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Fsu1227, Btrflygrl23, Glisten, DandiAndi, Kae Kae, Po10472, CushionLadyESQ, Dani, and DiaDiva!
9.gif

Glisten - sometimes you just *know* when you see a particular shape. I''ve always loved Asschers because of the architectural lines and big flashes of fire and light. Even having a few of them I still love each new gemstone to death! I''ll be looking forward to your e-ring journey! Do you know how you''d like to set yours?

Po10472 - Thanks, dear! My husband just gave me the Nikon D90 with the kit 18-105mm VR AF-S lens. I''m trying to decide between a 60mm macro or 105mm macro (both Nikon) for macro shots of both food and jewelry. Have any experience with either? Or do you have another recommendation?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
More pics, I just realized I forgot my diamonds and my white sapphire ring.
3.gif

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
There''s the ACA!

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
OEC and Marquise.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great Grandma''s .35 ct. OMC

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
The wedding set.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
All sapphires.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
All tourmalines.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Garnets.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Topaz and Aquamarine.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Peridot, Amethyst, Citrine.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Peridot, Amethyst, Citrine, Amethyst, Scapolite.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everything!

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Last pic . . .

original.aspx

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, what a gorgeous collection of rings!! I love each and every one, you have such excellent taste Lauren! I really enjoyed viewing all of these beautiful rings, the colors of the stones are so vibrant and beautiful, thanks for taking the time to post your collection!

eta: I posted before I saw all of your beautiful diamond rings!! Wow, they are all stunning, you have a very impressive collection Lauren, gorgeous pieces!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL, Lauren!!! O.M.G.!!! They are all absolutely stunning!!!!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
So much eye candy, it''s overwhelming. How do you choose which ring to wear? How long has it taken for you to collect such pieces? Love all of it.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Lovely rings. I really like the peridot setting.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
ACK Lauren!!! I covet your collection. How ever do you decide, which one to wear?? They are all so beautiful.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lauren,

Love your collection! Especially your new asscher settings by LOGR. Sorry to be terribly nosey but could you (sorta) indicate how expensive those custom settings were? ie. under $US500 or over? I adore that setting and think it would be great for my asscher citrine but I''m (as usual) on a tight budget!

Thanks very much.
35.gif

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Lauren. That''s some collection! Looks like it took a lifetime to accumulate!! The Peridot is my favorite.
30.gif

marquessa

Rough_Rock
Love the individual shots along with the GROUP shots!! My husband walked in while I was looking at this and said, "She has an amazing collection and great taste!"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results