carat
color
clarity

Some of My Mom's Indian/Pakistani Jewelery

psproot12

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone!

artdecogirl said:
Thank you so much for sharing, I love that your Mom wears them all over, these pieces are so special it would be a shame to have them shut away and never be seen. That filigree bracelet with the leaves is just tdf :love:

Yes, due to security risks most people in Pakistan never don their pieces except for weddings and they often put them on after arriving at the banquet hall.

RosieR said:
Thanks so much for sharing PSProot12 :wavey:
I adore high karat yellow gold, your mother has excellent taste :)

If you want to the color of different karats of gold, the bracelets are 22k and the bangles with rubies (underneath the ruby/diamond/pearl set) are actually 24k.

I love to see other people's ethnic jewelry too, if anybody has any I, and everyone on PS would love to see it! I've always been amazed by the beautiful jadeite in Chinese and Thai pieces.

rinkyb

Shiny_Rock
Love the designs, esp. the pearl jewelry. I too love 22kt gold jewelry, I am of Indian descent and looove the look of high carat gold pieces. I have posted some of my pieces on this forum before, but am going to post some again here...so enjoy and give me your comments :appl:

Thanks,
Rinky

image_1636.jpg

Gold with Kundan stones

photo_183.jpg

Gold with rubies

psproot12

Shiny_Rock
Those are stunning! A Maharana would be proud to wear such beautiful and intricate pieces! I love the goddess on the larger piece with the earrings. Is that the Hindu Goddess Shiva? This post is pretty much exhausted, everybody who wants to see it has seen it, you should make your own threat so people can truly enjoy your beautiful pieces!!

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
there is a thread!?!?! WHOO HOO!

I will add my pieces later. Most of them (nix that, all of them) Are in the bank but my wedding photographer took BEAUTIFUL pics, so i will upload those =)

rinkyb

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, they are of goddess Laxmi. Let me make my OWN thread :cheeky:

Rinky

psproot12

Shiny_Rock
Rinky,

Just go to Show Me The Bling and press new topic. Laxmi, the goddess of wealth. So befitting such a beautiful piece.

dollyanhuli,

Professional photographed!! I'm super excited!

rinkyb

Shiny_Rock
psproot12

Done!! Check my new post :cheeky:

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
i added my pieces to the ethnic jewelry thread =)

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would love the simple bangles and would wear them a lot! Oh, and by simple, I mean simply elegant, because they are gorgeous.

psproot12

Shiny_Rock
dollyanjuli,

Okay, I'll check it out!

Minous,

Thank you!

love_paradise

Rough_Rock
Trade
They are really luxurious jewelries. She wear them on a special occasion., i think. Thanks sharing with us!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results