shape
carat
color
clarity

Some non-pro pics from Meresal & C

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
hey girl - any updates re. pro pics? i can''t wait to see some! your wedding was so beautiful!

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Meresal! I just saw these! You are still (I think) on your honeymoon. Everything looked beautiful!!!! Can''t wait to see the pro pics!!! Hope the honeymoon was fun!

summertime

Shiny_Rock
Meresal - Sorry if I missed this somewhere, but what did you end up doing about your DH''s vest/tie/shirt? Did you get them from MW? I''m going through the whole white v. ivory shirt debate right now, and I really am not sure about the ivory shirt from MW, so I thought I would ask. I love whatever you used! Looks great with your dress!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Thank you ladies!! I''m sorry I didn''t notice there were new posts. I haven''t heard any news about the pro pics, but I am waiting very impatiently! Hopefully this week or next. It''s only been a month though and he edits all of them before returning them to us.

summertime: Ok, here''s what we did. Used the Ivory vest and tie from MW, and bought our own WHITE tux shirt from Nordstrom. Thank you, I absolutely loved the way it looked
30.gif
. Do not use the Ivory shirts from MW. They are yellow and a very very thin, polyester material.
I had all of the GM''s in Black vest/tie and the white shirts from MW. It looked great as well.

The designer of the shirt we got was John W. Nordstrom, I believe. However, musey got her husband''s shirt at a place called "Cotton Club" or something like that. I''ll try to find the exact name. They were a bit less expensive and where I oroginally wanted to go, more like $80, but we had to get Chris''s shirt really quick and Norstrom was right across the street.

HTH.
9.gif

summertime

Shiny_Rock
Yes, it does! Thanks so much!
1.gif
I am really going to have to put my foot down about not using the MW ivory shirt, because you''re right, it''s just
14.gif
!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Meresal - I missed this until just now. I can''t believe I did!

Everything looks BEAUTIFUL!!!
30.gif
What a lovely bride you were, and it looks like it was a GREAT party.

Congratulations, dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous!! and you two are such a beautiful couple!!
i can''t wait to see pro pics!
36.gif

congrats!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Wow...how beautiful!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Musey, jcrow, an Italia- Thank you!! It was an amazing evening and I''m glad our excitement came out in the pics!

**Update: Got an email from the photog and Pro pics will be up today!! Yay!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results