shape
carat
color
clarity

Some non-pro pics from Meresal & C

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! You looked great and I love what you guys did for the entrance to your reception! It looks like the best party ever!!! Btw, I also love how your DH bought you new coach sneakers and the dance you two did!!

NuggetBrain

Shiny_Rock
You both look fantastic - what a gorgeous wedding! Congrats!!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Meresal your wedding looks gorgeous
36.gif
love your dress too
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous - CONGRATULATIONS to you both!!!
36.gif
36.gif

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
I love all the pictures!!! I want to see more
36.gif
36.gif
Congratulations
9.gif
Everything is so beautiful
36.gif
36.gif

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Meresal! You looked STUNNING, and your day looks like it was a lot of fun!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect.... just perfect! Can''t wait to see the pro pics!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
can''t wait to see more pictures

supergirl10

Shiny_Rock
Congrats Mer!

All your pics look lovely and you both look amazingly happy and in love. I love your sweet wedding pressent from your DH and those pics of you dancing to soulja boy are hilarious!

Cant wait to see more, where are you honeymooning?

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!! The wedding looks like it was wonderful - can''t wait to see the pro pics.
I love all of your flowers!
I''m so happy everything worked out so great and was worth all the planning!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry this has taken a while, my computer at work won't allow me to post replies for some reason
33.gif
. Hopefully it will be fixed by tomorrow!!

DMB- Cloud 9 is the most incredible feeling in the world!! Are you still there as well??
katamari- Thank you! I'm glad that even in the non-pros it is obvious how much fun the entire night was!
loriken- Thanks!!!! I noticed that you had commented on Chris's cake! It was phenominal! Chris picked out what he wnted on the medallions, and it was, Astros, Texans, Rockets, and then his fraternity letters. It looked so good and he was absolutely giddy with it. So cute!! The announcement will be in the paper in a few weeks, I'll be sure to let you know when to look out for it!
AprilD, sunnyd, luckyeshe, Nugget, AmberG, gaby06, spraklylibra, DS2006, laila, bebe, luvbug- Thank you ladies!! Everyone one of your posts makes me smile all over again!!
Princess- Thank you again! I'll post more as I get them, I just don't want to overload with the same things over and over. We leave for our honeymoon on the 7th. I'm actaully really glad we're waiting!!!
blackpaw, marlie- My dress was one of my most favorite things. It would have to be 1) Chris looking so
30.gif
, 2) My dress!!!!, and 3) the Shoes. I got so many compliments on the dress the entire night, and I loved knowing that as soon as I bought it, I never looked at a single dress again!! Thank you!!!
supergurl- Thank you! We are actually doing a cruise of the southern caribbean. We spend 2 days at a resort in San Juan before leaving on the cruise, then we stop at Aruba, Curacao, Dominica, and St Thomas. I cannot wait!!!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
ohh, and in case no one noticed, we DID decide to use both tasting flutes. We used the Waterford "Celebration" when cutting the cake, and we used the Waterford black ones for the speeches and the rest of the night!! They looked GREAT next to the dress like I knew they would!!

You can see the black one in my hand
30.gif
, and C''s vest is behind it.

mcwedding72509.27.jpg

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Everything looked lovely!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
and here are the celebration ones to the right of the cake
18.gif
. They were just very large to be carrying around all night.

mcwedding72509.28.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/29/2009 7:51:10 PM
Author: Amanda.Rx
Congratulations! Everything looked lovely!
Thank you Amanda!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Perfection. Seriously. And lol at your dance! Beautiful wedding.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everything looks great and you can tell you had so much fun! Congrats!

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Meresal! You look amazing!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, Mere, you looked positively stunning! Love the picture of you two dancing....I love when B&G''s are having a blast at their wedding! Congrats, MRS.!!!!!!!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, meresal!!!!! You looked beautiful, and everything looked wonderful. I''m so glad you had a blast! YAY!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Awwwwwwwww Meresal is married!!!!!!!!
4.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Looks like a glorious time. Beautiful bride as I knew you would be. The cake looks soooo very tasty
18.gif

I''d love to see more photos! I can''t wait. Congratulations sweetie, I wish you all the best and much happiness with your marriage!

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
Mer,
Thank you so much for sharing your pics! i cannot wait to see the rest! you looked amazing and everything looks fantastic! congrats again on the wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I got a few more pics from the wife of one of C's fraternity brothers. When i came back to post them, I relaized I missed some of your posts, I'm sorry about that.

Porridge, thing2, Diva, kama_s, mscushion- Thank you all!
Dreamgirl- Thanks babe!! I haven't had much of a chance to wander around the board lately, thank you notes and getting ready for the honeymoon. How are things going? I'm hoping to have the pro pics pretty soon after returning from the honeymoon. What a welcome back present that would be!
cbs- Thank you! I love seeing you pop up around here. Miss ya!
4.gif

Here are two more that we got today... After this I'll stop until the pro pics, I promise (or until I have good quality, albeit tasteful, honeymoon pics to post
3.gif
)

You can see how my mom and I decided to have the wedding parties set-up at the front:

frontofceremony72509.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
My dad and I walking down the aisle. C loves this because you can see how excited I was, and how happy my dad was.
(I''m not a huge fan of my the way my face looks but DH explained it like this. "It''s just a freeze from of our life in DVR. Everybody makes funny faces when you freeze DVR." LOL!)

mcwedding72509.31.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
and lastly, us walking up the aisle... ok, promise i''m done!

mcwedding72509.29.jpg

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pics!! Looks like you had a fabulous wedding!
Props on the Soulja Boy Dance, too!

Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
All the pics are lovely Mere!!! So glad everything went so well for you.
1.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
oh, Meresal, your wedding looked like sooooooo much fun! Kinda sad I wasn''t invited
7.gif

To your credit, these are the only photos that made me feel like I might miss out on something by eloping!

...but I still wanna elope
11.gif

CONGRATS!!!! Can''t wait for pro pics!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! These pics really convey how much fun it looks like you and your guests had. That cake looks so delicious. Love the sneakers. They even "match" the dress with the different textured fabrics catching the light.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results