shape
carat
color
clarity

Some non-pro pics from Meresal & C

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
yay! these are amazing so far mere, looks like we all had an awesome day! YAY US!

can''t wait to see more. keep them coming.
36.gif

cinnamongurl

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on a beautiful, beautiful wedding Meresal!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I especially love your wedding gift from your hubby - how thoughtful!?

Best wishes for a wonderful marriage!!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
wannaBMrsH and ILPC: Thank you ladies!! I will be sure to post more as I get them. I'm not expecting the pro pics for at least a month, but I have a feeling I will be posting almost all of them. He and the assistant were doing an incredible job!

cinnamon: Thank you hon!! His gift to me was so surprising!! I couldn't believe it even when I opened the bag. He was such a sweetheart and I loved that he got me such a thoughful gift... and useful I should add!!

Winslet

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on being married meresal!! Your wedding looks like an absolute dream. Really, it's the epitome of a classically elegant affair! I especially love all of your flowers
36.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Winslet! It was exactly what we were going for!!

I forgot about a few pics from the after party... Chris''s parents had the entire area set up with buckets of beer and bottle service!!

mcwedding72509.12.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
me, in my second dress, and one of my BM''s (sorry about the no face... I can''t do up close ones without permission)

mcwedding72509.26.JPG

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful...........just beautiful!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Oh Mere, you just look stunning, absolutely gorgeous!!!! I love your dress and your hair!
30.gif
30.gif
Can''t wait for more more more!

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/27/2009 11:53:52 PM
Author: ilovesparkles
Oh Mere, you just look stunning, absolutely gorgeous!!!! I love your dress and your hair!
30.gif
30.gif
Can''t wait for more more more!

I couldn''t have said it better myself!! I''m so glad you had such a wonderful day!
36.gif

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhh awesome! Your wedding looked so FUN!! Congrats on your wonderful day and being a WIFE!
36.gif
36.gif

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Such a classic and elegant wedding, congrats!!
1.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
You look fabulous!
What a beautiful wedding
congrats

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
I love every single one of your photos, what a fun wedding! Congrats girl, I can''t wait to see the pro shots!

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
I want to see more!!! Beautiful! It looks like you all had such a fun time

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
It was all so beautiful- I can''t wait to see your pro pics
1.gif

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous pics so far! Can''t wait to see more of them. What a sweet present for him to find those exact shoes for you!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
You look gorgeous, Mere!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Your wedding looks beautiful and like everyone had a fantastic time.

Can''t wait to see your pro pics! They''re going to be AWESOME!

Congratulations to you and your new husband!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Stunning pictures, Meresal! I absolutely love them. (And what a sweet hubby to find those shoes for you!) I can''t wait to see more. But, uh...please forgive me for this but...

Date: 7/27/2009 9:51:17 PM
Author: meresal
Leaving the church for the reception in our brand new Bently

As in you get to keep it?
23.gif
Because I definitely wouldn''t mind keeping the fancy wedding transportation...
28.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Many congrats; beautiful wedding and stunning couple! love all the pics!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oh meresal honey, you looked absolutely GORGEOUS!!! The two of you singing to each other and doing the Soulja Boy dance together is so adorable! Love the sneaks with the dress too! Looks like you (and everyone else) had a GREAT time!

CONGRATS!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Meresal
36.gif
36.gif

The pictures are gorgeous and I can't wait to see more - you are beautiful! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Is that a gardenia in your hair? GORGEOUS!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/28/2009 9:28:21 AM
Author: Inanna
Congratulations Meresal
36.gif
36.gif

The pictures are gorgeous and I can''t wait to see more - you are beautiful! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Is that a gardenia in your hair? GORGEOUS!
LOVED the flower in your hair.

You looked stunning
30.gif
and soooo happy! Congratulations!!!
36.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much ladies!! You are all so nice!!

I'm really hoping that I get some pictures of Chris and I looking at a camera. lol. I have none! We actually probably spent less than half of the reception together, and it was usually us meeting at the bar or on the dance floor.
3.gif

Yes, that is a gardenia in my hair, it came from my bouquet
4.gif
. Chris had a gardenia bout that I loved, as well.

For those of you that commented on it looking like a great time... it was the best party I have ever been to!! The last few weeks of the wedding we were excited, but C and I said numerous times, "We should have just eloped." However, after the wedding, we both looked at eachother and agreed that there is no way we would have had it ANY other way. The whole weekend was absolutely incredible, and we were able to share it with almost all of our firends.
We wanted it to be a huge party, and that is exactly what happened. There were cries from all the children and moans from all the adults on the dance floor as soon as the final song started. Everyone was having an amazing time, and about half of the people there ended up at the bar afterwards!! It was everything we wanted and more. Chris and I had the biggest smiles on our faces the entire time, and I had absolutely no voice at all the following day. Great night.

princess... unfortunately we didn't get to keep the Bently, or the driver which I also would have loved!
2.gif
It was a brand new car. The car service had just purchased the car, and other than C's mom who decided to tell us yesterday that they just had to take a joy ride in it before we did
20.gif
, C and I were the first couple to use the car.
(trying not to think about any of the underhanded things that happened... but if you want to read them, they are on this thread... quite amusing):
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/meresal.120948/

I'll continue to post pictures as I get them. I should have the pro pics back in about a month, but I'm going to say a month and a half. Both families loved him and gushed over him, so I have no doubt that he and his assistent Gus captured amazing shots! I can't wait to see them, and to show them to you all!!

If anyone has the option of using two photogs, I HIGHLY reccomend it. They were everywhere, and any time I saw something I wanted a picture of, one of them was very close to grab.

ETA: Sorry about all the exclamation marks, I'm still on cloud 9!!!!

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
Such BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!!!! I am so excited and happy for you for such a perfect day!!!!
Doesnt it feel great to be on Cloud 9? I dont want this feeling to end!!!!!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/28/2009 11:06:31 AM
Author: meresal

We wanted it to be a huge party, and that is exactly what happened. There were cries from all the children and moans from all the adults on the dance floor as soon as the final song started. Everyone was having an amazing time, and about half of the people there ended up at the bar afterwards!! It was everything we wanted and more. Chris and I had the biggest smiles on our faces the entire time, and I had absolutely no voice at all the following day. Great night.

That is exactly what it looks like from these pics! I had a ton of fun just looking at them! Congratulations on everything, Mere!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
WOO HOO....CONGRATULATIONS MR. AND MRS. B!!!! Mere, you are SO beautiful and your wedding photos are amazing....I''m going to look at them again and again......I''m really excited for you!!!!
36.gif

Lori

AprilD

Shiny_Rock
YEAH Congrats Meresal!!
Looks like you had an amazing time. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress..... so beautiful!
Everything looks like it came together well.

Cant wait to see more pics!!!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Meresal, I''m so glad you guys had the time of your lives. I know I''d love to get an invitation to a wedding that was as fun as yours looks.

Now, the biggest question I have is - why aren''t you on your honeymoon, missy?

And also, where are the rest of the pictures? I want to see more pictures!
2.gif

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
your wedding looks like it was a blast!! i love that you said you had a smile on your face the entire time. as a bride, there''s nothing more you can ask for than that i think!!

congratulations!!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
OMG Mere!!! You were not joking about it being the most fun party...I can tell by the pics!!! Congrats miss!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results