shape
carat
color
clarity

Solitaire with diamond band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JR320

Shiny_Rock
I love this thread! Solitaires with diamond bands are my favorite look... so classy.

Here is my 0.65 RB solitaire with diamond wedding band

jr5ring.JPG

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ll add my collage of wedding bands in case this helps anyone.

weddingbandoptionsdt1.JPG

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
If i have uploaded the right picture, this is my e ring and wedding band, before and after i had the band of the e ring shaved down. It has made a huge difference to me as far as how big i think my diamond looks, i think it pops more with the thinner band. It was a very cheap way to have an ''upgrade'' lol.

hotringafter3.JPG

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
here''s my 2.57 with a 2.30 eternity

vlsringhand.JPG

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s my new flower shot

valflower.JPG

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Here is my .38rb with the rose gold tiffany metro which I believe is .24tw. Sorry the pics not the best it''s from my phone.

4.9plringsets454.JPG

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
I guess I''ll throw mine into the ring in case it helps! My diamond is 1.3ct, size 4.75 ring. My wedding band is ~2.5mm. More info/pics here

MWMSetcloseup.jpg

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
This is my 1.25 RB e-ring with new WF channel set band ~2.5mm wide.

DSC02995r.JPG

AllyD

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a picture of my ering solitare and wedding band...
1.gif

ringaling12345.jpg

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My 0.90 ct RB engagement ring with my new 0.94 ct, 3mm band.

pandora 5678.jpg

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/17/2010 1:23:34 PM
Author:Turpinm1
I would like to see all of your soliataires with diamond wedding bands. Presently I have a 1.01 princess cut diamond with channel set princess cut diamonds and matching band. I attached a picture so you can get a perspective. I am considering changing my setting again
emembarrassed.gif
to a solitaire with perhaps a 3/4 eternity band. I have always been a matchy kinda girl, but I see others that 'go outside of the box' and I very unique and I really like them. Also, would resetting my diamond into a solitaire make the stone 'pop' more or seem bigger?

I appreciate all of your suggestions and feedback!
My original ering was a 1.01 ct princess in a split shank setting. I reset my stone into a solitaire and it definitely made my diamond look bigger. I tried my ering with matching and non matching diamond set wedding band but it looks better with a plain band.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results