shape
carat
color
clarity

So this should look familiar...

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's had quite the journey...

...and now it's ering #17 (?--I seem to have lost count!)!!!!

You've seen it before:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-sapphire.157712/

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/im-back-with-photos.157748/

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-sapphire-ring-is-done.159634/

And on Daniel M's site:
http://www.etsy.com/transaction/45101574

It is currently in the Daniel M U-prong seen above, but it's a size 8 and my ring size is a size 6, so eventually it will need to be sized, but for now I think I can hold it on with my wedding band and hold off on getting it sized just yet! I may reset it completely eventually, but I like it just as it is for right now!

Reminder:
2.99ct
Umba
Light blue/lavender
Sapphire
9mm

IMG_1446 freke.jpg

IMG_1445 freke.jpg

IMG_1441 freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Two more for size perspective. I think a size 6 is about 16mm across and this sucker affords a LOT of real estate coverage! Nothing to complain about!

IMG_1454 freke.jpg

IMG_1452 freke.jpg

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it's lovely and big! I can't believe Xiriah didn't keep it.

Just curious, why are they all e-rings and not RHRs?

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Kismet|1304379052|2910521 said:

I think that the stone was just meant to be yours, Freke :love: :cheeky: :love: :cheeky:
I immediately thought of you when I first saw it,
and it's the perfect size stone as well, just lovely !!!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Freke, it's absolutely STUNNING. Thank Xiriah a thousand times! It looks wonderful on your hand, too. I like the setting in that it lets the stone be the star. Oh, there's green drool on my keyboard.

--- Laurie

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm shocked she sold it. Lucky you!! :bigsmile:

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kismet|1304379052|2910521 said:

I really have no good reason. Well...

A. I work in a law office, my hands are constantly in files, file cabinets, supply drawers, etc. So any ring is going to get caught on stuff. Wearing an ering knocks the chances of something happening to rings down to one.

B. I work with homeless people. I try to not look too affluent (at least in regards to a lot of jewelry). On an ordinary day I will wear: diamond studs (never take them off), a necklace/pendant, ering and my plain wedding band.

C. I really only wear my wedding band and one other ring--ordinarily a solitaire--aka erings.

D. I have a weird issue in that I think that solitaires are meant for the left hand. Not sure where it came from, but probably has bearings in the "Women of the world, raise your right hand!" campaign by DeBeers pushing multistone diamond rings as RHRs.

E. I only wear a select few rings as RHRs. Includes (but not limited to) halos, very large stones (24ct topaz), sentimental stones (mom's pink tourmaline, someday her 1.5ct princess diamond in a different setting) and rings that are a size 7+.

F. SOMETIMES I go wild and have been known to wear a diamond eternity with one of my erings and wear my plain wedding band as my RHR...This is mostly because I am a sentimental fool and can't bear the thought of losing it. If it's on my hand, I know where it is. But it looks kinda funny paired with some of my more vintage/blingy erings!

G. I feel weird wearing more than one ring! Well, I only really wear one ring per hand when I REALLY dress up. But really, to wear something on my right hand...I feel like it steals some of the show and I can't have THAT!

Yup. I have issues. And really, no good reasons. :cheeky:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
You stinker! You didn't email me that you got it already! I love it Freke! So glad you were able to get it-color is just gorgeous!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
packrat|1304382150|2910588 said:
You stinker! You didn't email me that you got it already! I love it Freke! So glad you were able to get it-color is just gorgeous!

At least YOU knew it was coming Packie...I was left out on this one! :rodent:

Lori

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
This is the PERFECT ering stone for you Liz....I love it on you!!!! Avi, you're an ANGEL!!!!

Lori

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Freke: It looks great on you and if I had to pick just 17 e-rings for you, this would be one of them! :mrgreen:

Actually, I'm really writing to say that I love for you the fact that you have 17 e-rings - you never need to justify them, but I loved reading all the logical reasons why it is you have the system you have.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
loriken214|1304384594|2910638 said:

Lori
I have to surprise the both of you sometimes! And really it was an impulse buy! How could I pass it up?!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
TL|1304380970|2910558 said:
I'm shocked she sold it. Lucky you!! :bigsmile:
I KNOW, RIGHT?!?!?!?!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
loriken214|1304384659|2910639 said:
This is the PERFECT ering stone for you Liz....I love it on you!!!! Avi, you're an ANGEL!!!!

Lori
I know! But it worries me because I just keep getting BIGGER. That means more expensive AND...well, BIGGER. GAH.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
minousbijoux|1304386648|2910681 said:
Freke: It looks great on you and if I had to pick just 17 e-rings for you, this would be one of them! :mrgreen:

Actually, I'm really writing to say that I love for you the fact that you have 17 e-rings - you never need to justify them, but I loved reading all the logical reasons why it is you have the system you have.
HAHAHA!!!! Why thank you!!!

And that's the first time I've really written and thought them all out. I am glad they make sense.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looking forward to more pictures of that lovely ring!!

Aerix

Shiny_Rock
It looks great on you! :bigsmile: I'm glad you were able to take some photos despite the weather you mentioned. For anyone curious, I ended up selling it since I just hadn't been wearing it as much... I think it just felt too big to me (oh, the sacrilege!) :o Also, I'm like Freke, I prefer to wear solitaires on my left hand and DH recently bought me a 3-stone diamond ring, so I just ended up not wearing the sapphire as much. :???: (Sorry for the slight threadjack! Also to mention again it looks FABULOUS on you!)

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
loriken214|1304384594|2910638 said:

Lori

Oh ho! Stinker times TWO!

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
It looks very at home and beautiful on your hand--clearly it was meant to be!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
It was lovely on Xiriah's hand and it is on yours too!

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! I love that sapphire!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! Especially Xiriah!

I will have to take some more pictures soon enough...

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ering. Btw. there's an interesting grey spinel on Mastercutgems.

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Yum!!! It looks ginormous on your finger! More pics please :naughty:

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
What a petty stone! I love sapphires in lighter shades.I hope to have one someday too. BTW an eternity bands and diamond studs? I remember when you only had eyes for colored stones. I guess that was a long time ago :0)

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring! I just ordered a pair of sapphires from the same Etsy vendor. Looks like I can look forward to some beautifully cut stones.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovinggems|1304600533|2912891 said:
Lovely ering. Btw. there's an interesting grey spinel on Mastercutgems.
I saw... :sick:

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
innerkitten|1304636554|2913398 said:
What a petty stone! I love sapphires in lighter shades.I hope to have one someday too. BTW an eternity bands and diamond studs? I remember when you only had eyes for colored stones. I guess that was a long time ago :0)
Lol! It's not quite half eternity, antique, bought secondhand. And the diamond studs are OMCs and probably a light yellow...Also secondhand. So I think I'm ok with diamonds so long as they are secondhand and old!

Plus I jazz up the studs with fun color stone dangles...

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
More pics when I get it back from being sized! I just took it in today!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Oooooh light yellow OMCs! They must be pretty.I'm a fan of the old cuts too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results