So proud of my elegant 3-stone e-ring!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
It is beautifully proportioned!

Yessiree.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never thought I'd say this, but I want that ring! That is absolutely perfect! I love how in the first photo, it looks like fluor is taking over and turning it lavender (I actually thought you were showing a lavender spinel ring!). I love the proportions of the stones to each other and to the band. I love the rose gold and the color of the diamonds with the rose gold. I love how it looks on you!

It is elegant, ageless and stunningly beautiful! Double congratulations!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Simply perfect proportions!! It looks amazing.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring, congratulations! I love a round with pear sides!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! :love: :love: :love: Round with pear sides has always been a favorite of mine, and yours is just perfectly proportioned and set!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is very pretty!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Loooooooove it so much!!!!!!!! I love the proportions! The pears are amazing and just hugs that center stone! They were made for each other!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is just soooo beautiful. Do you think the rose gold is what makes it look so clean, white and well, almost blue? :cheeky: :cheeky:

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
What a truly beautiful ring - I love the rosé gold and the perfectly proportioned pears. Congratulations, its stunning!

Malbec54

Shiny_Rock
It is perfect ---the rose gold, the diamonds...just beautiful. :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement and I love :love: your ring! Gorgeous! I love the rose gold, I love the proportions of the 3 stones and it is just so elegant!! Wear in health and happiness and much love! :appl:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
BGD's RG is just dreamy.... your ring is absolutely stunning! :appl:

CDCsparkles

Shiny_Rock
I love the pear sidestones and the finger coverage. Beautiful!

p00rgradstudent

Rough_Rock
That's a gorgeous rose gold e-ring! So happy for you

AudiLover

Shiny_Rock
Truly dreamy!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring!! Elegant, delicate, unique but classic ... I love your new ring! Congratulations on your engagement, it sounds like your hubby-to-be is a really wonderful match for you.

:appl: :appl: YAY!! :appl: :appl:

C.P.

Rough_Rock
Thank you all so much for the compliments and well wishes. I couldn't wait to share photos of my ring with this community. It's so awesome to finally have something to share after ogling everyone else's photos for years. I kid you not, years. I especially appreciate the comments that it looks nice on my hand, because this is one of the most important things I was hoping for -- not just a beautiful ring, but a ring that looks beautiful on my finger, and complements my hand as a whole. So so happy he got that right even though we never tried on rings together before he bought it (!).

Plus, I wanted to give my Sweetie a little encouragement. You know, the day after he proposed, we went to celebrate Christmas with his family and I met one of his aunts for the first time. After greeting us she asked to see the ring, which I held out my hand to show her. She peered at it for a few seconds before finally announcing. "It looks small! You paid too much -- I think you got jewed on this B!" I thought A.) You horrid woman. B.) Lady, you don't know your diamonds! Anyway, I know after that he felt a little down and insecure about the ring, so now I can show him your positive responses and hopefully this will erase any doubts about what a good choice he made.

Jax172: I do love the pear sidestones! It's interesting, I had to gradually grow into my appreciation of pears, now I'm thrilled with them. I feel that not only the shape, but the facet pattern complements RBs so well.

Cozystiches: I believe this is the "Pear Sidestones with Shoulders." It had to look really carefully at the pictures of the setting with and without the shoulders to understand the difference and why one should cost more than the other, but now that I can see it, I do feel the shoulders make a more graceful transition between the stones and the band and I'm glad he paid a little extra for it.

Enerchi: Hah! You understand. That's exactly it -- B was determined to give me the best birthday ever, the one to utterly outshine and expunge all past birthdays. You should have heard me in the weeks before he proposed, like "whyyyyy oh why are you making such a big deal about my birthday?? My birthday just inherently sucks. I expect nothing..." Here are the details of my ultimate birthday/Christmas/engagement if you're interested: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-missed-the-list.185114/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-missed-the-list.185114/[/URL]

Rosebloom, yennyfire: Why, thank you! My ring size is 5.25. I haven't decided on a band yet, but would love some diamonds because let's face it, the more sparkle the better. At the same time, I want to be really careful not to overwhelm or take away from my e-ring in any way, though, so we'll see. I have tried on a handful of different widths in diamond bands, from 10 pointers to thin pave, and was not really happy with the way any of them looked-- something about the shape of them all was just slightly off next to the knife edge. But I just discovered BG now has a matching band for this setting (!), so this might be the best option. I was never one to feel like my e-ring and wedding band had to match, but if everything else somehow looks off to my eye (and I've by no means done an exhaustive search) then I'm more than open to it. Here it is: http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/wedding-and-anniversary-bands/eternity-bands/four-stone-open-gallery-18k-rose-gold-5518r18... The standard version is 4 16-pointers, which are probably disproportionately large for my e-ring, so I would talk to Leslie about adapting it to use 6-8 smaller stones. Having said all that, we probably can't afford that particular band in time for the wedding, so I will be most likely be getting a simple rose gold band in the meantime. On the other hand, I am in love with the rose gold twist band, and plan to get one as an alternative to wear alone when my diamonds won't do (I have a job where my hands take a beating). I have no idea whether it would look okay with my e-ring or not, but perhaps that will be my stand-in until we have the funds for a diamond band?

marymm: My pleasure. Is it just me, or does it feel like for all the high-quality photos for a given setting on Brian Gavin's site, somehow none of them are ever quite the angle I need/want to see?

minousbijoux: Thank you so much, what a great compliment. It actually doesn't have any fluor, it was just some odd camera trick with the color balance that made it look blue in the flower photo. A little misleading, I know, but it was such a pretty photo, I had to post it. As far as how white it looks, I'm really impressed and a little mystified by this. I can't see any tint, not even compared to the Fs. I think it's a combination of my skin tone and the rose gold that really makes it pop.

Roxy: He is! I'm so fortunate. =) He's also a professional artist, so I felt confident that he would be able to choose a beautiful ring that suits me without too much micromanaging, and he delivered.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Great proportions! Congrats.

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
C.P.|1360319882|3375075 said:
Thank you all so much for the compliments and well wishes. I couldn't wait to share photos of my ring with this community. It's so awesome to finally have something to share after ogling everyone else's photos for years. I kid you not, years. I especially appreciate the comments that it looks nice on my hand, because this is one of the most important things I was hoping for -- not just a beautiful ring, but a ring that looks beautiful on my finger, and complements my hand as a whole. So so happy he got that right even though we never tried on rings together before he bought it (!).

Plus, I wanted to give my Sweetie a little encouragement. You know, the day after he proposed, we went to celebrate Christmas with his family and I met one of his aunts for the first time. After greeting us she asked to see the ring, which I held out my hand to show her. She peered at it for a few seconds before finally announcing. "It looks small! You paid too much -- I think you got jewed on this B!" I thought A.) You horrid woman. B.) Lady, you don't know your diamonds! Anyway, I know after that he felt a little down and insecure about the ring, so now I can show him your positive responses and hopefully this will erase any doubts about what a good choice he made.

Jax172: I do love the pear sidestones! It's interesting, I had to gradually grow into my appreciation of pears, now I'm thrilled with them. I feel that not only the shape, but the facet pattern complements RBs so well.

Cozystiches: I believe this is the "Pear Sidestones with Shoulders." It had to look really carefully at the pictures of the setting with and without the shoulders to understand the difference and why one should cost more than the other, but now that I can see it, I do feel the shoulders make a more graceful transition between the stones and the band and I'm glad he paid a little extra for it.

Enerchi: Hah! You understand. That's exactly it -- B was determined to give me the best birthday ever, the one to utterly outshine and expunge all past birthdays. You should have heard me in the weeks before he proposed, like "whyyyyy oh why are you making such a big deal about my birthday?? My birthday just inherently sucks. I expect nothing..." Here are the details of my ultimate birthday/Christmas/engagement if you're interested: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-missed-the-list.185114/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-missed-the-list.185114/[/URL]

Rosebloom, yennyfire: Why, thank you! My ring size is 5.25. I haven't decided on a band yet, but would love some diamonds because let's face it, the more sparkle the better. At the same time, I want to be really careful not to overwhelm or take away from my e-ring in any way, though, so we'll see. I have tried on a handful of different widths in diamond bands, from 10 pointers to thin pave, and was not really happy with the way any of them looked-- something about the shape of them all was just slightly off next to the knife edge. But I just discovered BG now has a matching band for this setting (!), so this might be the best option. I was never one to feel like my e-ring and wedding band had to match, but if everything else somehow looks off to my eye (and I've by no means done an exhaustive search) then I'm more than open to it. Here it is: http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/wedding-and-anniversary-bands/eternity-bands/four-stone-open-gallery-18k-rose-gold-5518r18........ The standard version is 4 16-pointers, which are probably disproportionately large for my e-ring, so I would talk to Leslie about adapting it to use 6-8 smaller stones. Having said all that, we probably can't afford that particular band in time for the wedding, so I will be most likely be getting a simple rose gold band in the meantime. On the other hand, I am in love with the rose gold twist band, and plan to get one as an alternative to wear alone when my diamonds won't do (I have a job where my hands take a beating). I have no idea whether it would look okay with my e-ring or not, but perhaps that will be my stand-in until we have the funds for a diamond band?

marymm: My pleasure. Is it just me, or does it feel like for all the high-quality photos for a given setting on Brian Gavin's site, somehow none of them are ever quite the angle I need/want to see?

minousbijoux: Thank you so much, what a great compliment. It actually doesn't have any fluor, it was just some odd camera trick with the color balance that made it look blue in the flower photo. A little misleading, I know, but it was such a pretty photo, I had to post it. As far as how white it looks, I'm really impressed and a little mystified by this. I can't see any tint, not even compared to the Fs. I think it's a combination of my skin tone and the rose gold that really makes it pop.

Roxy: He is! I'm so fortunate. =) He's also a professional artist, so I felt confident that he would be able to choose a beautiful ring that suits me without too much micromanaging, and he delivered.
Okay, so when I read what one of his aunts said to you I was FLOORED ... FLOORED!!! Anyhooooo, we can't pick our relatives and I am so sorry that she tried to put a damper on you & your FI's day. But I'm sure you both saw through her hateful words and realized that she's probably speaking from her own unhappiness & has a hard time celebrating anyone else's. Let that remain HER problem & don't let it become yours.

PLEASE print off our compliments and share them with your beloved. I love that you wanted a beautiful RING and that's exactly what he's given you. The diamonds are exquisite, which just makes the ring all that more beautiful.

You're a lucky and blessed young lady - your FI is loving, romantic AND an ARTIST (how cool is that :bigsmile: )?!? I'll tell you something about your SO that my dad recently said to me about my DH - "I always knew you'd gotten the whole package honey. He's a really really good man!" I have a sneaky feeling that the same can be said about your FI ;)) .

Congrats again on your engagement C.P.! And don't forget us when you start thinking about wedding bands ... LOL :lol: !!!!

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
I'm shocked by what that woman said :o How horrible! And how WRONG she is!!
I came back to this thread because I wanted to get another look at your stunning ring :love: I also have a BGD rose gold three stone - so you clearly have great taste hehehe :appl:

Wednesday

Rough_Rock
It's gorgeous! I love the proportions and from the top, it's all diamonds, side to side. Congratulations on your engagement!

Julescott

Rough_Rock
One of my favorite rings on PS!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok old thread, but WOW that is a stunner!!!!!!! I love it!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am proud for you! This is amazing.

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
This is great! Thank you for sharing!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results