shape
carat
color
clarity

So proud of my elegant 3-stone e-ring!

C.P.

Rough_Rock
I'm so excited to share the beautiful ring my beloved sweetie gave to me when he proposed on my birthday, Christmas Eve. The center stone is a .485 I VS2 Brian Gavin Signature H&A (AGS000) and the side stones are .20 F, VS clarity. The lovely 18k rose gold setting is also by Brian Gavin – the design and workmanship are impeccable. My ring size is 5.25.

I know I don't have to explain to you all how much this ring means to me. I went through a lot of heartache and disappointment to get to this point, and then God surprised me with this vibrant loving man out of nowhere, who let me know from day one that I was the only woman for him and that he'd always be there for me. This ring is a beautiful symbol of how blessed and loved I am.

There are so many things to love about this ring – I hope the pictures do it justice. (I never tire of taking pictures of it – quite the guilty pleasure.) As you can imagine, it's incredibly sparkly and the finger coverage is ideal for me. I am in love with the romantic look of the rose gold and how flattering it is to my skin tone and I especially appreciate how beautifully proportioned the three stones are (we prefer proportionally larger sidestones than usual). And the setting itself, with its elegant claw prongs and knife edge flowing into the angled prongs bracketing the pears – beautimous! Without further ado...

_3454.jpg

eringclose.jpg

eringangled.jpg

eringstraighton.jpg

C.P.

Rough_Rock
A couple more...

eringperspective.jpg

eringside.jpg

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely beautiful on your hand! Congratulations to your engagement! :appl:

HollyDolly

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous. Brian Gavin diamonds are so beautiful

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
It is so beautiful, love the rose gold!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL ring - the diamonds are so white, and the rose gold is perfect for your skin tone. Congratulations! :appl:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear lady, it's perfect! Bless you and your husband to be!

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
It is gorgeous, the Pink Gold suit your color tone perfectly. Congrats on the engagement~

chicam

Shiny_Rock
So darn beautiful. Congratulations.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! I have a very similar setting from BGD in platinum. I love the pear sidestones, don't you?

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! It is quite a beautimous ring, in your words ::) I think the proportions are absolutely perfect! Happy wedding planning!

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! Which 3-stone w/pears is this? I love the look and am wanting this for my eventual upgrade (hopefully). Your ring looks amazing on your hand and I love the rose gold. I may be biased because I'm a total yellow gold fan, but I love seeing other than the platinum/white gold that so many people here have.

Beautiful choice! :D

SB621

Ideal_Rock
OH my goodness!!!! Elegant is the perfect way to describe this ring :appl: :cheeky: :love: I just love the lines of it! STunning he did a wonderful job! Conrats on your engagment and your belated birthday!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
this is so fantastically beautiful! so much finger coverage! you did a fabulous job! :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your engagement! The ring is just beautiful!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! I think the stone proportions are ideal. Congratulations on your engagement! :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
INCREDIBLE!! That is the absolute perfect rosegold colour for your skin tone and indeed, that is one VERY elegant 3 stone design!!! oh, I do love it with the pear sides!! :appl:

(and I have the same birthday, too!! it kinda sucks - there's no doubt about it - but this year, I'm sure it totally ROCKED for you!!)

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You're right - that is one elegant ring for an elegant lady. Your hands are so pretty too.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your engagement C.P.!!

Your ring is so very elegant - the rose gold complements your skin beautifully :love: :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love your ring!! :love: I love the span of bright, white sparkly diamonds going across your finger, it looks so perfect on your beautiful hands! A classic and elegant look, congrats on all the great things happening for you! :appl:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oooooo - I am in love! That is absolutely perfect. I love the rose gold on you. It makes the diamonds glow. And the stones are so white and bright. Delicious! I think the proportions are perfect. It is part three stone and part band with the stones having similar width. Argh! I love love love it! Honestly, this is one of my favorite PS rings ever. And I'm pretty sure I've seen them all!

What size ring are you? And what do you plan for a wedding band? A thin plain rose gold band would be amazing.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is absolutely gorgeous! So elegant! Many congrats on your engagement!

What kind of band do you plan to wear with it?

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lOVELY :appl: :appl:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You should be proud - it's beautiful, and your fiance did a wonderful job! Congratulations!

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!! I adore rose gold :love: :appl: :love:
Congratulations!

TaterTots

Shiny_Rock
It's beautiful and looks lovely on your hand. :appl:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Oh My your ring is beautiful!!! The proportions look perfect on your slender finger. I love the rose gold, yummy!

Congratulations & Best Wishes for you both!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sooo classy and elegant - looks wonderful on your finger! Congratulations to you both!

(And also thank you for your great pics - I've been eyeing that setting for a while and appreciate seeing all the different views and perspectives you posted.)

TC1987

Brilliant_Rock
It's a beautiful and very feminine ring. Positively lovely. :) Best wishes!

mimi123

Rough_Rock
You are certainly a very lucky lady, and your ring is the icing on the cake! Congratulations - May you wear it always in good health and love :!:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results