shape
carat
color
clarity

So much money! So little idea...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

golfimbul

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/23/2008 1:31:03 PM
Author: Stone-cold11
Ya, FIC cut, this kind of cut generally has more hidden mass compared to the normal cut. http://diamonds.pricescope.com/crn_pav.asp

So you will be getting a smaller face up size diamond compared to a TIC cut. Probably not a good ideal to request resubmission to AGS, will probably get a grade of AGS1 for this.
Damn, back to the drawing board.

I really have my heart set on an AGS-0 stone... I think I''ll just have to keep looking. At least I understand a bit about the HCA tool now. I think whatever happens, I''ll try to get it doubly certified (GIA and AGS) for peace of mind. Is that something most retailers would oblige for?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/23/2008 1:40:37 PM
Author: golfimbul

I really have my heart set on an AGS-0 stone... I think I''ll just have to keep looking. At least I understand a bit about the HCA tool now. I think whatever happens, I''ll try to get it doubly certified (GIA and AGS) for peace of mind. Is that something most retailers would oblige for?
I''ll be honest, you are making this extremely difficult. I understand you want what you want, but most will tell you that buying a diamond takes some give and take.

You are now looking for:

AGS0 stone - and you''re getting hung up on the paper. There are vendors that sell outstanding GIA stones, I''m wearing one.

.90 range - extremely hard to find in a well cut stone

D IF - not too many of these floating around

We are talking needle in a haystack.
2.gif
Good luck!

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ellen, he has time. :razz:

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ya, FIC cut, this kind of cut generally has more hidden mass compared to the normal cut. http://diamonds.pricescope.com/crn_pav.asp

So you will be getting a smaller face up size diamond compared to a TIC cut. Probably not a good ideal to request resubmission to AGS, will probably get a grade of AGS1 for this.

I really have my heart set on an AGS-0 stone... I think I'll just have to keep looking. At least I understand a bit about the HCA tool now. I think whatever happens, I'll try to get it doubly certified (GIA and AGS) for peace of mind. Is that something most retailers would oblige for?
Just look for an AGS0 D IF/ AGS000 if you can, that would make it much easier! But as Ellen says, there are some superb GIA diamonds out there, as what you want for colour and clarity is scarce, it would broaden your options.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
I totally understand your desire for a D colour stone as I am the proud owner of one (0.8ct D VS2 ACA). I also understand the desire to have a FL stone, but I have to point out you are paying for something you can''t even see!! My VS2 is totally eyeclean and I even have trouble finding the inclusions with a loupe. I was fretting about clarity and even at one point also wanted a FL stone, but now it''s on my hand everyday, the clarity just isn''t important as it used to be, which suprises me as I felt disappointed inititally when I looked at a VS2 but now I realise how silly I was being.

I purchased in Jan 08 and paid approx $7k Australian (including having the stone set at Whiteflash and shipping to Australia, and taxes etc). $15K for the same size and colour stone is pretty crazy if you ask me, when the only thing difference is a clarity you can''t even see.

I guess you have to decide if knowing the stone is FL and having that written down on a piece of paper (that you will hardly even look at anyway) is worth paying double for - remember the stone is going to LOOK the same. Honestly there is no way in the world I would pay $7k to know that.

honey22

Ideal_Rock

They will probably and you will certainly pay for it, but there is not need to waste money. If you are concerned have it appraised by an independent appraiser. Honestly, if you go with an ACA from WF you won''t need to have it recertified, it will be a stunning stone.

Try not to get too stressed out about this, buy the diamond not the paper.

LGK

Ideal_Rock
I know you''ve got your heart set on an IF. I do have to add my two pennies though
1.gif

I have an antique diamond that was once an IF. It''s now a VS2. No inclusions of course, but the scratches, bearding and chips from almost a century of wear changed the clarity that much. It''s still flawless looking though. (Personally I love that- it''s kinda cool to see a stone that is still flawless through a loupe, but I''d never pay for it!)

I think you need to take into account that an IF doesn''t always stay that way- especially if you''re looking at it as an heirloom.

Still, it''s your call of course. But *if* you need to broaden your specs to find something (it is a tough size you''re looking for, and well cut D/IFs are hard to find in general), it''s clarity I''d drop first if I were you.

Rosa

Shiny_Rock
Hey Golfimbul,

I just was wondering if, other than the Tiffany''s you mentioned, you have looked at stones in person at any jewelry stores yet?

When I knew my then-fiance-now-husband was starting to look at diamonds (b/c he asked me to come up with setting ideas), I went to several places here in NYC''s diamond district. At first had my heart set on an internally flawless diamond, b/c it just sounds so romantic, right? Flawless! Who doesn''t want that...

After visiting about 4 places looking at various loose and set stones, I called my sweetie and said I would kill him if he spent money on that one of the 4cs! Why? Because I looked at a bunch of stones that were SI1 and even under a loupe it was hard to find the flaws (if they weren''t black carbon - those I could see).

I ended up with a VS2, and it is gorgeous. I have had multiple strangers comment on it b/c it is so well cut and sparkly. Also, I wanted a softer-color diamond, like a G,H, b/c I have very olive skin, but my husband is very sensitive to color and wanted a "white" diamond. He would NOT compromise on that, but I talked him down from D to F, and believe me, F is very, very white.

I suggest you go to an appraiser''s office and ask to look at their master set of diamonds and see if you can tell the difference between D,E,F.

Also, if your money is just burning a hole in your pocket, you can always get her a pendant to wear with her ring. :-} Don''t forget you might want to give her a gift of jewelry on her wedding day (well, in my family, it is given at the rehearsal dinner to be worn the next day.)

This is just the beginning, believe me.

LostieLovesBling

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/23/2008 7:40:15 PM
Author: Rosa
This is just the beginning, believe me.

This is nothing but the TRUTH. If you want a second opinion, I can give you my husband''s number ;-)

Firekitty

Rough_Rock

Hi Stone-cold11,
and please forgive my ignorance -- I hope it is OK to pipe in here - when I was looking between two diamonds, one a "G- SI1" that was 1.7 FIC, and the stone I bought, "I-SI1" that was 1.2 TIC, I didn''t see very much difference. Both stones, FIC and TIC sparkled with colors all the way out to the edges and I am surprised to see on the stone I bought, now that it is set, it even sparkles colors when I look from the sides and all the way down in the culet from the sides. What did I miss in the FIC??? What should I have seen? I think the sparkle colors were a shade of a shade more saturated, but it didn''t seem enough for the $900 difference (which I assume was actually because that stone was a G, not an I).
33.gif

golfimbul

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/23/2008 2:41:07 PM
Quite true and I don''t want to compromise to be honest. This is the most important thing I''ve bought in my lifetime and I don''t want nagging doubt at the back of my mind (Which I would have!)

All the comments are overwhelming in their consensus, and I realise I''m probably being a little bit silly but I can promise you that I will not regret paying extra for a perfect stone, but I MAY regret not having a perfect stone (even if it''s just on paper). To be honest, that''s what puts me off tiffany''s (They don''t offer perfect stones).

I''m happy to keep looking (And it sounds like I will have to!!!) and I would really appreciate the help of the forum experts in my pursuit...
16.gif
I hope I haven''t put anyone off by blatantly ignoring completely sound and expert advice. It was not my intention...

If I bought a stupidly cheap ring from tiffany''s, is there any chance they would replace the diamond with my own loose diamond? A round D, IF, ideal 0.9 carat stone in the tiffany classic setting (platinum) would be my dream ring to whip out on the special day...

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/24/2008 12:46:58 AM

Quite true and I don't want to compromise to be honest. This is the most important thing I've bought in my lifetime and I don't want nagging doubt at the back of my mind (Which I would have!)

All the comments are overwhelming in their consensus, and I realise I'm probably being a little bit silly but I can promise you that I will not regret paying extra for a perfect stone, but I MAY regret not having a perfect stone (even if it's just on paper). To be honest, that's what puts me off tiffany's (They don't offer perfect stones).

I'm happy to keep looking (And it sounds like I will have to!!!) and I would really appreciate the help of the forum experts in my pursuit...
16.gif
I hope I haven't put anyone off by blatantly ignoring completely sound and expert advice. It was not my intention...

If I bought a stupidly cheap ring from tiffany's, is there any chance they would replace the diamond with my own loose diamond? A round D, IF, ideal 0.9 carat stone in the tiffany classic setting (platinum) would be my dream ring to whip out on the special day...

I'm nearly certain someone inquired about having their own stone set in a tiffany setting and was informed that the settings are not available for sale without a center stone. However, your best bet would be to just call and ask your local Tiffany's that very question. I'm going to guess they'll say no, but I could be wrong.

However, there are a TON of resources on PS and a wide variety of jewelers who do
beautiful custom work which can be seen throughout this forum. Leon Mege, Mark Morrell, Whiteflash, etc, etc....just do a search on those names and take a look at their work to see who would suit you best. They all come highly recommended by multiple PSers

honey22

Ideal_Rock
You certainly don''t need to get the stone reset into a Tiff''s setting (which they don''t do anyway). I was in Tiffs on the weekend browsing at wbands and spent over 40 mins with the SA there, and she kept referring to my ering and assuming that it was from Tiffs! It''s actually made by Whiteflash, their Classic Tiff Setting. It wasn''t until I mentioned altering the band to round out the knife edge did she start to realise it wasn''t a real Tiffs after all (they don''t alter settings). My ring is just as beautiful and as good quality as the one''s in Tiffs, without the massive pricetag.

KenS

Rough_Rock
I''m not an expert on diamonds like others on this board but you sure sound like me when I set out to buy a diamond for my fiance. I, too, had wanted a perfect diamond. However, I suggest that you go out and see real diamonds in jewelry stores, not just Tiffany, to have some idea on different grades in clarity before setting out the goal. As others have already stated, you''re paying just for pedigree on paper which will be kept at home most of the time. But a diamond is all about its visual appearance reflecting from all of its characteristics of which cut is most important. For clarity, any grade beyond VS2 the difference can only be seen from the loupe. I bought a VS1 stone for my fiance and I can''t even see inclusions with the loupe. If you''re still not convinced, let me tell you this. Let''s say you buy $15K on a D/IF stone for your girlfriend, with naked eyes you and she or anyone wouldn''t be albe to notice the difference from say an D/VS1 stone (all other characters being equal) at half the price, and your girlfiend would have a difficult time convincing a person with that F/VS1 stone that the hers is flawless in clarity unless she brings the certificate along with her -- the difference is that subtle.

I don''t want you to feel regret later that you could have spent the money on a bigger diamond with a little lower in clarirty. The size may not be important to you and your girlfriend right now but believe me it will after you''ve bought it and realized that you could have bought a much bigger one. Good luck.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Hey Golf, if you still need it here is a good link that explains all the customs/duty for importing to Aus.
It does cost you, and is definately something you need to be thinking of and budgeting for.
This page has examples of how to work out what your charges will be:

http://www.customs.gov.au/site/page.cfm?u=5549

kat6

Rough_Rock
If I bought a stupidly cheap ring from tiffany''s, is there any chance they would replace the diamond with my own loose diamond? A round D, IF, ideal 0.9 carat stone in the tiffany classic setting (platinum) would be my dream ring to whip out on the special day...
I don''t think Tiffany will do it, however you can get a jeweller to custom make you a setting that will look pretty much the same if that''s what you want.

I totally understand the desire for D/IF - that''s what my boyfriend and I were looking for (and he was the one who originally suggested those specs). Same size range too. After looking at some stones we realised neither of us could tell the difference between D/E/F, and we were finding it difficult to find IF stones (except for an "F/IF" IGI certified one that we stayed away from thanks to the lovely pricescope posters
1.gif
). The ones we did find were generally not in the ideal cut category so that nixed them. We ended up with an F/VVS1 stone that''s an AGS0. It only has two tiny pinpoints - at least according to the certificate it does because I can''t see them even under magnification. We still wanted a D/IF - however we weren''t finding any and are more than happy with our purchase. It''s at the jeweller''s now getting set into a custom setting (well, it might be finished actually but that''s not for me to know). We bought from an Australian vendor that sells online and in person.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock

Quite true and I don''t want to compromise to be honest. This is the most important thing I''ve bought in my lifetime and I don''t want nagging doubt at the back of my mind (Which I would have!)

All the comments are overwhelming in their consensus, and I realise I''m probably being a little bit silly but I can promise you that I will not regret paying extra for a perfect stone, but I MAY regret not having a perfect stone (even if it''s just on paper). To be honest, that''s what puts me off tiffany''s (They don''t offer perfect stones).

I''m happy to keep looking (And it sounds like I will have to!!!) and I would really appreciate the help of the forum experts in my pursuit...
16.gif
I hope I haven''t put anyone off by blatantly ignoring completely sound and expert advice. It was not my intention...

Nope, no way.

Although, I really don''t see the appeal. Anything you get from Tiff''s you can get from other vendors, often nicer styles too imho.
If its the Tiff Classic setting you''re after, there are a myriad of vendors that do it well.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

16.gif

Golf, no problem, I understand. And as long as you understand what it may take, all''s well! I would suggest contacting a vendor you would like to work with, and have them go in search of your stone. That may speed the process up a tad. And I do wish you good luck!

golfimbul

Rough_Rock
Well I''ve slightly widened the net by allowing in VVS1 diamonds... Found a beauty...!

Round Brilliant
Measurements: 6.23 - 6.26 x 3.87 mm
Carat Weight: 0.93
Color Grade: D
Clarity Grade: VVS1
Cut Grade: Excellent
Proportions:
Depth: 62.0 %
Table: 55 %
Crown Angle: 34.5°
Crown Height: 15.5 %
Pavilion Angle: 40.8°
Pavilion Depth: 43 %
Star length: 55 %
Lower Half: 75 %
Girdle: Medium to Slightly Thick, Faceted
Culet: None
Finish:
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Fluorescence: None
Clarity Characteristics: Pinpoint

Additional Inscription: H&A

Look ok? Will this score an AGS0? (I''m SOOO hung up on the paperwork)...

Does anyone know if Cartier sets loose diamonds? I found something called "Set for you by Cartier" in google, but am having a lot of trouble finding any more info on it at present... That would be pretty sweet, awesome loose diamond with cartier setting!!!
36.gif

Rosa

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/25/2008 12:27:23 AM
Well I''ve slightly widened the net by allowing in VVS1 diamonds... Found a beauty...!

YAAY for you! It does sound like a beauty. In answer to your question below, someone told me back when we were shopping that none of the super-high-end name places will set a diamond that was not sourced through them.

There are several reasons why I understand and could agree with this policy. Imagine you slaved years to establish your brand and now it is in hot demand. For one, you''d want to make a profit on all parts of the ring. For two, you would want to ensure that it met your overall standards for quality. You, Golfimbul, are buying a gorgeous diamond, but if they sell a setting to you, they have to sell them to others who might put in a piece of junk diamond, and walk around telling everyone it is Cartier, and pretty soon, nobody wants Cartier anymore.

You sound like you want something that few people have - that is why I think you should actually steer clear of name brands, which are already widely copied, and design something for your sweetheart yourself and have a vendor here create your design. It will truly be one of a kind which to most people, is a lot more fabulous than a "brand."

Does anyone know if Cartier sets loose diamonds? I found something called ''Set for you by Cartier'' in google, but am having a lot of trouble finding any more info on it at present... That would be pretty sweet, awesome loose diamond with cartier setting!!!
36.gif

golfimbul

Rough_Rock
Oh well, if Cartier screws me, then I'll just use Hardy Brothers... They are considered one of the most prestigious jewellers in Australia and DO set loose diamonds... Check out their catalogue... http://www.hardybrothers.com.au/HBServices/HBCatalogue/HB_Catalogue_CutAbove.pdf

They even do the Queen's bling!

I like their simple "Signature Solitaire" on the last page... Nice in platinum and it has a 1 carat stone in it...

golfimbul

Rough_Rock
Three more! (Australian to boot...)

http://www.diamondexchange.com.au/catalog/diamond_info.php?&catnum=1351707
http://www.diamondexchange.com.au/catalog/diamond_info.php?&catnum=1331281
http://www.diamondexchange.com.au/catalog/diamond_info.php?&catnum=1321516

I''ve requested the GIA certificates to be sure, but these are realistically going to be a lot easier for me than purchasing from goodoldgold... And the price is ok I think (remember, australian dollars + 10% for these. Good old gold is US dollars + 10%)

They all fit an AGS0 cut from the specs given...

I contacted Hardy Brothers, they said they''d love to set a diamond into a nice platinum ring for me... Take THAT cartier and tiffany''s!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
2 points of help/opinion.

1.. those stones are not the best cuts available from MDX. If you want the ''best'', you need to limit your search to Ice Ideal H&A stones from them (not Ice Ex). I would also request ones with AGS certs only, then you can see if they score 0 for light performance. You can''t get IS images from MDX (and if you can, then by time they get their act together the stone is sold, trust me, personal experience) so I wouldn''t take a chance on a stone graded by another lab. You want the best light performance possible and that means a 0 from AGS.

2. Can I say this without offending you - you are slightly mad for getting the stone set at Hardy''s. Of all the jewellers I got quotes from in Melbourne, they were THE MOST expensive and their work isn''t worthy of extra dollars they are quoting. I don''t give a toss if the Queen shops there, it''s not worth it. For example, I was quoted $5k for a simple yellow gold solitaire setting - yep! setting, no diamond in it. This is just crazy talk!! Everywhere else quoted $1000 - 1500k (closer to $1500 for the pricy Collins Street jewellers). There is no way to justify this price difference.

The whole ring I paid $7k for including taxes and shipping to Melb.(from WF) Hardy Brothers quoted me $21k!!! I nearly stopped breathing!
32.gif
And this is yellow gold remember, plat could be at least double!!!

If you want a stunning solitaire in Melbourne, please go and see Gary at Precious Metals. He can set the stone is a gorgeous setting, and you won''t pay crazy talk money like Hardy Brothers!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2008 1:45:23 AM
Three more! (Australian to boot...)

http://www.diamondexchange.com.au/catalog/diamond_info.php?&catnum=1351707
http://www.diamondexchange.com.au/catalog/diamond_info.php?&catnum=1331281
http://www.diamondexchange.com.au/catalog/diamond_info.php?&catnum=1321516

I've requested the GIA certificates to be sure, but these are realistically going to be a lot easier for me than purchasing from goodoldgold... And the price is ok I think (remember, australian dollars + 10% for these. Good old gold is US dollars + 10%)

They all fit an AGS0 cut from the specs given...

I contacted Hardy Brothers, they said they'd love to set a diamond into a nice platinum ring for me... Take THAT cartier and tiffany's!
Hi again Golf,
if you're intent on buying from diamond exchange then thats cool, but perhaps just do a search here first (also MDX).
I have yet heard of someone having a great experience with them - apparently it is notoriously hard to get certs, and you will not get IS , photos etc. in a reasonable timeframe.
In that sense, its not really easier. Plus, they are getting the stone from the same online database that all the US vendors use - but it will take them longer to get the stone in, and therefore are not as flexible.

I don't want to sound like a nay-sayer - I'm just going on what I've read.
If it works out and you can get a great stone for ~$ then no worries !
1.gif

ETA: oh yeah, and what Honey said about Hardy Bros - thats ridiculous ! For that price you could get a huge pave-encrusted setting from the best platinum smiths in NY ! pppffhhh
40.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Golf, where did you get the impression that the stones from MDX fit AGS0 cut parameters?
Sorry to say so, but they're not even close - try entering the data into the HCA tool, it won't even let you.
I hope nobody at MDX told you this..

I second Honey's advice - if you must check out their stuff, insist on only AGS0 Certed stones - otherwise I fear you will be wasting your time.
5.gif

Mrs W

Brilliant_Rock
Hello!
Golfimbul,
I agree with what everyone has told you, i think you are making your search way too narrow, you are getting too hung up on clarity imho, I think that if you want a D color then get a D color(very beautiful by the way) but why pay for something that you cannot see like IF, when you pop the question i know your girl is not going to say, is the clarity IF! I think you should just focus on buying a D, and just being eyeclean(heck even vs1 way too much claritey but it opens more options for you) And most of all, focus on CUT! If your do this I know your rock will be really beautiful, even better than those others you were looking at bc the others were not even ideal cut!

If it were me i''d snatch one of these up right this minute......they are all BEAUTIFUL!

http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/4748/

http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/4863/

http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/4863/ I know you mentioned this one but it''s one of the few options

http://www.niceice.com/certcopies2007/ags0009139402/index.htm

http://www.niceice.com/certcopies2008/ags0009139401/index.htm

Just so you know, im not trying to put you down but i just thought I''d tell you what i would tell my bf he was looking for those specs.
28.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2008 2:49:10 AM
Author: arjunajane
Golf, where did you get the impression that the stones from MDX fit AGS0 cut parameters?
Sorry to say so, but they''re not even close - try entering the data into the HCA tool, it won''t even let you.
I hope nobody at MDX told you this..

I second Honey''s advice - if you must check out their stuff, insist on only AGS0 Certed stones - otherwise I fear you will be wasting your time.
5.gif
Hi AJ! I will chime in with some more info here. MDX''s range of Ice Excellent cut is pretty broad, similar to GIA ex I would say, with many not top performing stones included in this blanket catergory. Apparently the Ice Ideal H&A catergory do fall into AGS000 and of the many I looked at they do. But, I would go for the AGS ones just to be on the safe side.

golfimbul

Rough_Rock
I figured they were AGS0 stones based on their HCA report...

Take the 0.85c stone for example (now they''ve given me the certificate):

Round Brilliant
Measurements: 6.05 - 6.09 x 3.77 mm
Carat Weight: 0.85
Clarity Grade: IF
Proportions:
Depth: 62.1 %
Star length: 50 %
Lower Half: 80 %
Finish:
Clarity Characteristics: Surface Graining

HCA tells me 1.3 - ex, ex, ex, vg...

Have I missed something? That seems ok to me for ~ US $13,290?

kat6

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/25/2008 2:39:12 AM
Author: honey22
2. Can I say this without offending you - you are slightly mad for getting the stone set at Hardy''s. Of all the jewellers I got quotes from in Melbourne, they were THE MOST expensive and their work isn''t worthy of extra dollars they are quoting. I don''t give a toss if the Queen shops there, it''s not worth it. For example, I was quoted $5k for a simple yellow gold solitaire setting - yep! setting, no diamond in it. This is just crazy talk!! Everywhere else quoted $1000 - 1500k (closer to $1500 for the pricy Collins Street jewellers). There is no way to justify this price difference.
I agree - Hardy Bros have gorgeous jewellery but I wouldn''t get a stone set by them when I can have it set in something equally beautiful for less than a fifth of what honey was quoted. We are in Sydney - the jeweller we are using was recommended by MDX and a friend of mine had her ring made there as well so we knew they did good work. When we went in for the consultation the guy drew EXACTLY what we wanted with fairly vague directions from us (I had no idea of widths etc lol). I haven''t seen the ring yet and won''t until it''s going on my finger for good, but I am confident that it will be perfect.

Date: 9/25/2008 2:40:08 AM
Author: arjunajane
I have yet heard of someone having a great experience with them - apparently it is notoriously hard to get certs, and you will not get IS , photos etc. in a reasonable timeframe.
We had a good experience with them. We didn''t get IS images or photos but we did get the certificates (may have taken overnight, I am a bit fuzzy on that but also not sure what time of day my boyfriend requested them). I can understand some of the communication issues others have had in the past, but all in all they were pretty good for us.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/25/2008 4:36:18 AM

I figured they were AGS0 stones based on their HCA report...

Take the 0.85c stone for example (now they''ve given me the certificate):

Round Brilliant
Measurements: 6.05 - 6.09 x 3.77 mm
Carat Weight: 0.85
Clarity Grade: IF
Proportions:
Depth: 62.1 %
Star length: 50 %
Lower Half: 80 %
Finish:
Clarity Characteristics: Surface Graining

HCA tells me 1.3 - ex, ex, ex, vg...

Have I missed something? That seems ok to me for ~ US $13,290?
This looks like a great stone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results