shape
carat
color
clarity

So in love with my new CBI studs from HPD!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
These are so beautifully cut & a great size on you!

Absolutely fabulous!!! They are the perfect size! :love:

Gorgeous, congrats, they look like the perfect size on you too!!!

Aww, I appreciate your kind words @Alex T, @Gussie, and @arkieb1! As you could tell from my post, I really agonized over the size (to the point of getting frustrated with myself), but maybe all of that obsession was beneficial in a way, as I absolutely love this size! The studs feel significant without being overpowering, and I feel comfortable wearing them all the time! So despite all of my lengthy flip-flopping I feel like everything worked out for the best!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous CBI diamonds and fantastic settings by Caysie!:love: The perfect combination! I think they look great on you, but I think you could certainly go up to 1.25-1.3. ;)):lol: (My disclaimer: serial studs upgrader here!)
Aww, that really means a lot @diamondseeker2006! Your current studs have certainly been an inspiration to me and they look so perfect on you! :love: And thank you for the encouragement/enabling... it is nice to find people who understand the whole serial upgrading phenomenon, LOL! And you never know, I may work my way up to a slightly larger size someday, but for now this size feels just right! Thank you so much for all of your advice and encouragement along the way!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
All I see is white. Those studs are amazing!!! You are on a tear @carbonfan !!
Thank you so much, @LLJsmom and bling sis! This little project kind of took on a life of its own, and for a little while there I almost put it on hold because I couldn't figure out the sizing aspect. I didn't want to go too big, but just large enough that I wouldn't be tempted to upgrade for a good long while! Only time will tell about that, but at the moment I feel like I stuck the landing! Thank you for cheering me on!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, I have never seen such gorgeous earrings. :love:
Congratulations @carbonfan ! :appl:
I already kmow that you are part of the CBI family, please add them to the SMTB CBI thread.
Thank you so much, @cflutist... truth be told, neither have I! As you well know, when you are working with Wink and CBI it is really hard to go wrong, and really easy to upgrade later! So having those assurances removed the stress from the process when my perfectionistic tendencies started to take over. And I am beyond thrilled with the result! I am so excited about your CBI upgrade as well!! :love:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
HPD's inventory couldn't have given you a clearer sign - these stones were meant to be :mrgreen2::appl:And those are just the perfect mounts :kiss2:

So now you've got precision-cut old european studs and precision-cut modern round brilliant studs! :cool2: I'll be very interested to hear how you find yourself choosing between them!!
Ahhh stunning!!! Definitely meant to be and the stones look so bright and gorgeous!! :love::love::love:
@yssie and @ac117, you are both too kind! When I started this project I told myself I was going to take my sweet time to find just the right set of stones, and in the end it really did feel like serendipity. To most people it probably seems strange to have both modern and vintage studs, but for me it is really a mood thing... some days I gravitate toward floral facets and old world charm, and on other days I find myself reaching for something more crisp and modern. But I can wholeheartedly say that both varieties of studs are just out of this world gorgeous and I am very grateful to have both of them in my collection!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
WOW!! I'm gobsmacked by how beautiful those are!!! I agree with all of your impressions of Wink/HPD/CBI, they're so delightful. You're going to BLIND people with those sparklers on!!! :lol-2:
Oh stunning! To die for. Wow. Those settings are wonderful too! They look perfect on you. Also really enjoyed your story, sounds like you had amazing customer service and doesn't that just sweeten the experience.

Starting to want to see a collection of all your gorgeous jewels in one shot, now... :lickout:
I feel exactly the same way, @SandyinAnaheim and @Lykame! I seriously don't know how I got this lucky. And yes, Wink truly could not have been more wonderful throughout the process, and his reassurances along the way made the process so much more enjoyable. He is so delightfully easygoing and just a genuinely kind and honest soul, and as you know, CBI diamonds are off the hook! We are so fortunate to have such wonderful vendors, and it makes me so happy to give my business to those who genuinely have their customers' happiness at heart.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So pretty! I am in the middle of a stud earring project of about the same size right now (though not super ideals), so your pics are super helpful. They look amazing on your ears! Congrats!
How exciting, @Kaycee2018! I know first hand how confusing the choices can be, and I am glad that my post was helpful in some way. Thank you for your kind words, and please keep us posted on your studs project as it unfolds!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love your MRB studs. Now you have the best of both. :kiss2:

Of course you will have to share your impressions with us as to which become your favorite studs and which ones you wear more frequently. Tough choice I know but we all have our favorites.:kiss: And it really is all about variety being the spice of life. :appl:

And IMO both pairs are the perfect size!!!
Aww, thank you so much @missy! It really does feel like the best of both worlds, and I will certainly report back about which ones I gravitate toward the most! I have a soft spot for Victor's work and I absolutely love his CERs, but I truly adore the CBI studs as well, so I have the feeling both sets will see their fair share of sunshine! And I love what you said about variety being the spice of life... I find that idea to ring so true in so many domains! In so many life scenarios there is no right or wrong, and differences/variety are so enriching and vital and beautiful and they are meant to be embraced. Sometimes our preconceived notions can be our biggest stumbling block, but when we let go of those we open ourselves up to a world of possibility. But I digress... it has certainly been a fun journey to get to this point, and I appreciate you sharing my excitement. Thank you again!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm in love with them too!!

Congratulations on your beautiful new earrings. :))
Wow, @mrs-b, this means so much coming from someone as discriminating and knowledgeable as you! You know I love your whole amazbling collection! :love: I had been scoping out the inventory at HPD for a good while, but despite my overly analytical nature I have to say that I really lucked out in finding these treasures, and I am quite humbled to wear them!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing pair of earrings,:love::love: Congrats!.

Q

Queenie60

Simply beautiful and classic earrings. Enjoy them - they look great and blingy on you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results