shape
carat
color
clarity

So as it turns out...maybe...NOT a heart attack?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
+1

You do look awesome, @mrs-b! Glad you’re back home so you can rest.
Sending you healing dust and praying your medical team find what’s ailing you. For you, mrs-b, from our front yard:

C64617A4-5B9C-4A21-9275-F9417E64BD40.jpeg

Oh @maita13 - they're so beautiful! There's nothing beter than flowers picked from your own garden, is there?

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Oh @maita13 - they're so beautiful! There's nothing beter than flowers picked from your own garden, is there?

Quite right, mrs-b...I’m so sorry about the clutter. I was so excited taking the pic that I missed the mess behind it:D. Tight hugs to you, mrs-b❤️

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you're home, you look beautiful and welcome to the 60 club soon.. altho I'll be exiting in a few years! no news is good news my mom would have said.. get rest and enjoy that wonderful husband.. xo

S

SallyB

Just putting this out there...

Chronic Lyme Disease is a huge problem on the East Coast. Contrary to popular belief, many people who have it don’t even remember having a tick bite and a large percentage never get the telltale “butterfly rash“ It can cause a lot of these symptoms including really high spikes in C-RP. And it can be really hard to get an accurate diagnosis. There are a lot of politics/insurance issues surrounding chronic Lyme. Many people have to find an LLMD (Lyme Literate Medical Doctor) for proper diagnosis and treatment.

I just thought of you when I changed my avatar. Singer Daryl Hall, the tall guy on the left, suffers from chronic Lyme.

Anyway, I hope you can get to the bottom of this @mrs-b. Best wishes!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b I’m sorry you have and are going through such horrendous medical conditions. Everyone else has covered all that I’d like to say but know that my prayers are with you and your doctors. You seem to be dealing with this quite well considering it all but I know there’s the fear of the unknown. I pray that you’ll have an answer soon.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve been thinking of lots @mrs-b ! I am sending my wishes to the universe that you get answers and relief very soon <3

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ooh @mrs-b you poor thing!
I’ve only just caught up with everything you’ve been going through, as I’ve not been on PS for a while.
I’m so sorry to hear about the awful and worrying time you’ve been having, so scary!
I’m so glad to read that you’re now home, and although I haven’t read everything as I wanted to find out how you are now,
it’s lovely to put a face to your name and I must say, and it’s incredible with what you’ve been going through, you look amazing!
Take care of yourself, convalesce and stay safe xx

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad you are home Mrs b. You look fabulous and just darling. Would never know you have been under the weather (an understatement). Praying you will get a diagnosis and treatment and get on the other side of all the health issues. Big hugs.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b how are you doing? Hope you are feeling well this weekend and you have answers soon!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Memorial Day weekend!

I'm currently waiting for the results of my capsule study from last week. Head and neck CTA with contrast on Wednesday, so we'll see then what my stroke risk is. Gut still inflamed and giving me a bit of a hard time, tho not too bad. Heart a bit unreliable - small flashes of chest pain (which I'd never had before getting the stent in 3 weeks ago), accompanied by shortness of breath. I hate that and it scares me. I'd never had issues with exertion before - and now going up a flight of stairs gives me a short ache in the chest. It passes, but it's definite chest pain.

No idea what my inflammation levels are doing at this point. Glucose holding steady at a healthy level, despite being on steroids. Mostly just really, really tired.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Memorial Day weekend!

I'm currently waiting for the results of my capsule study from last week. Head and neck CTA with contrast on Wednesday, so we'll see then what my stroke risk is. Gut still inflamed and giving me a bit of a hard time, tho not too bad. Heart a bit unreliable - small flashes of chest pain (which I'd never had before getting the stent in 3 weeks ago), accompanied by shortness of breath. I hate that and it scares me. I'd never had issues with exertion before - and now going up a flight of stairs gives me a short ache in the chest. It passes, but it's definite chest pain.

No idea what my inflammation levels are doing at this point. Glucose holding steady at a healthy level, despite being on steroids. Mostly just really, really tired.

I am so sorry. Dare I wish you a "Happy" Memorial Day weekend" back? I hope you feel much better soon.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking of you mrs-B!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad your pain levels are not terrible but I know you are anxious to get test results.
Wishing you a restful Memorial Day!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Big hugs.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending you hugs and good health vibes, mrs-b!!! 8) We're all continuing to root for you!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hang in there mrs-b, we’re tough. You’ve had a truckload dumped on you, but you are strong spirited and resilient and fun loving. It has/will serve you well. Take each day as it comes and enjoy the heck out of it. And the day after, and the day after that. You will persevere. I hope you can feel all of the PS family rallying around you!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sigh. Felt really woozy and tired today. Took my blood glucose - waaaaay high and climbing - like - over double what it normally is. NO idea why. Completely normal 2 days ago. Wacko today.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jeez, I am sorry, this is one hell of a roller coaster, to me this must be a med doing this? Take care and keep us all informed, you're truly loved here.

1590443068653.png

Sigh. Felt really woozy and tired today. Took my blood glucose - waaaaay high and climbing - like - over double what it normally is. NO idea why. Completely normal 2 days ago. Wacko today.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, here I am after doing a yoga class yesterday. Sometimes it shocks me to see I still look healthy when, in my head, I feel as tho I'm falling apart, physically. The stress is definitely starting to get to me, and all these weirdo readings are deeply concerning. My blood glucose came down somewhat in the end, tho it's still about 40 points higher than it normally is. Better than 120 points higher than normal, which is what it was earlier today. Steroids really are the devil. I have some sort of insane inflammatory issue, and we still haven't found it as yet. Hoping against hope that the next week brings some answers.

ETA Took my BG for the last time today. Still up about 20 points on normal, but down 100 from where I was. Goodness me, this is a roller coaster!

May 24th 2020.jpeg

Last edited:

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Never were truer words said - “steroids really are the devil.” I’ve been on and off steroids (More on) for RA for the last 10 years. They are amazing and horrible all at the same time. Sorry you are having to use them! @mrs-b feel better. Hopefully they’ll figure this out soon.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woke up this morning - fasting blood glucose normal So there's that....

Going to go hit the pavement for a while and get some steps in and do everything I can to regulate this and keep it down. How I envy those of you with good health!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results