shape
carat
color
clarity

So as it turns out...maybe...NOT a heart attack?

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you are continuing to heal at home, @mrs-b and had no more episodes to deal with!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Thinking about you @mrs-b I agree with @Tekate you are a cool woman and I just love that you bed danced with air drums! You go girl! I agree it's better to love ourselves and our body. Hang in there friend hugs.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You look great! We need more Mrs. B rocks out videos!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Checking in with you @mrs-b and hoping you’re still singing and that you are feeling well. ((Hugs)) ♥️

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think yesterday I overdid it, so today I've spent the entire day resting. I've caught up on some sleep, and will probably see tomorrow doing much the same, tho am going to try to introduce a little (a *very* little) exercise. Might do 5 minutes slowly on my elliptical. On Tuesday I'm re-starting my online gentle yoga classes. A week from now, I'm hoping to start doing 15 minute walks. We'll see how I go. My DH walks with me, so if it's too much, he can jog home, get the car, and come back and get me within a few minutes. I need to exercise, tho, and build up some stamina again. They told me it would take 6-8 weeks to get back where I was, but it's my 60th birthday in 6 weeks, so I'm really hoping to feel 100% by then.

Still had one of those mysterious pain surges today. They're shorter and less intense, but I still wheeze while it's happening, and they're currently lasting about 2 hours. I sleep after that for a few hours, and when I wake it's pretty much all resolved. Also received my new A1C reading (3 month average of blood glucose) and it was high. Your blood glucose goes up with pain, stress and illness, so I'm assuming it's just that. It wasn't *that* high (6.2 instead of under 6), but I didn't like seeing it - it was just one more indicator that my whole body has been inflamed and in pain.

But I'm happy and I feel so much better. And there were blue skies and lots of buds and fresh green leaves today, and I'm grateful for the life I have.

I consider myself very lucky, and will be looking for ways to funnel back into the world all the good things I've been given. Thank you for all your kind comments - I've appreciated every one.

Q

Queenie60

@mrs-b - one day at a time. Don't over do it. Listen to your body, it's on your timetable. Glad that you have a wonderful husband. Take care of yourself and take it slowly, and please don't stress. You are in my thoughts and prayers - you will get through this. Prayers to you...Love, Q

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b If you’re recuperating and after something to watch on tv, there’s a Channel 4 documentary called Walking with Elephants that starts tonight in the U.K. It’s hosted by a man called Levison Woods who’s ex-army and has done previous programmes on walking the length of the Nile, across Arabia and the Himalayas. He’s tracking the migration of an elephant herd in this one. As you said you love elephants I thought I’d mention it, although I’m not sure whether channel 4 is easily available internationally. The added bonus is that the presenter is very sexy in a manly, look-after-you-impeccably in a crisis kind of way!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Mother's Day @mrs-b! I hope you are continuing to feel better each day. Sending you hugs and love and continued healing vibes. XO.

Here is a photo where we are right now. Hope it brings you some morning cheer.

Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 6.45.28 AM.png

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Ah the talk of gentle exercise, your ability to see outside yourself and your health trials to see the joy that's to be had. Your body might be letting you down now but your brain certainly isn't. As my doctor said to me once a long time ago; "you have to tell your brain what to do". I didn't understand what she was on about at the time but it's now become my go to self talk. That mind/body connection thing. I'm in charge of what my brain thinks and does.

All the best to you Mrs-b hoping all those baby steps will start to pay off. Also hope they can get to the bottom of your condition.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sometimes when I want the words the most, they fail to find me. However, I'd like you to know you have remained in my thoughts and that I so enjoyed seeing you drum out to Bad Company! I'm glad the episodes have dimmed, though I'm not glad they still continue. Your positive attitude and setting goals will go such a long way towards helping your body cope and heal!

Q

Queenie60

@mrs-b , I’m so sorry you’re feeling bad. Thinking about you

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
But I'm happy and I feel so much better. And there were blue skies and lots of buds and fresh green leaves today, and I'm grateful for the life I have.

I am so glad you feel better.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Big gentle hugs. Fingers crossed you're home again pretty swiftly.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bad day today, @Niffler75. Calls in to my gastro and thinking about going back to the hospital. Gut has spasmed, chills, pain.

Sending you hugs and prayers. I hope you are feeling better now and this was just a small setback.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blood and pain. Being re-admitted.

Reactions: AV_

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no @mrs-b prayers coming.

voce

Ideal_Rock
Sympathies, thoughts, prayer.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no. I am so sorry. Big prayers for you!!

Q

Queenie60

Prayers and big ((((hugs))))

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
@mrs-b prayers outgoing!!!!!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results