shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Small but mighty, part two...

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is just gorgeous @canuk-gal!! The color of the diamond is beautiful, it's like having a ray of sunshine on your finger!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow. That color is so delicious!

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
tiff 1.jpg

Lovely ring and beautiful contrast! Enjoy!

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, that color really glows! What a fun addition to your collection! Enjoy!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
PERFECTION, the both of them!!!

Just delightful, and I’m sure even more so in person!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Such a delicious yellow, you'll be forever finding words to describe it.
It's like the color of joy.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Should’ve named this thread “Now Serving Lemon Pie.” Stacked with your white diamond it reminds me of a lemon meringue pie which reminds me of all the fun we’ve all had in the threads in Hangout that devolved into pie over the years.

I digress! It’s a beautiful stone and ring and so very very Sharon! Sometimes I think you’re the big sister I never had—I always admire your choices/taste. ❤️

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a delicious yellow, you'll be forever finding words to describe it.
It's like the color of joy.

Thank you! I took a plain gold in for resizing recently and the young lady at the counter said "oh you have a canary"! I'd forgotten that word/description--but I guess I do!:bigsmile:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Should’ve named this thread “Now Serving Lemon Pie.” Stacked with your white diamond it reminds me of a lemon meringue pie which reminds me of all the fun we’ve all had in the threads in Hangout that devolved into pie over the years.

I digress! It’s a beautiful stone and ring and so very very Sharon! Sometimes I think you’re the big sister I never had—I always admire your choices/taste. ❤️

That is what little sister's are for...to remind everyone to have fun! PIE sooo:lol-2: :lol-2:
And your kind comment is about a sweet as LM pie could be. Made my mascara run. Thank you!!!

HockeyMama

Shiny_Rock
@Canuck-gal, this ring is divine! It inspired me to head to Tiffany and look at yellow diamonds, which I have never considered. May I ask, where do you look for estate pieces? Online or locally? We have some estate shops in the area but I never know what I'm looking for. When searching for a white diamond I went ACA as it removed all the guesswork. I feel like for yellow I'll need to go the route of Tiffany. I've read about "Blue Chip Jewelry" as a reliable online reseller of Tiffany, but didn't know if there were other resources you could recommend. I am in the US (though a canuck as well). I do apologize in advance for the thread jack.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Canuck-gal, this ring is divine! It inspired me to head to Tiffany and look at yellow diamonds, which I have never considered. May I ask, where do you look for estate pieces? Online or locally? We have some estate shops in the area but I never know what I'm looking for. When searching for a white diamond I went ACA as it removed all the guesswork. I feel like for yellow I'll need to go the route of Tiffany. I've read about "Blue Chip Jewelry" as a reliable online reseller of Tiffany, but didn't know if there were other resources you could recommend. I am in the US (though a canuck as well). I do apologize in advance for the thread jack.

HI:

So sorry, I just saw this post now.

I've searched Blue Chip as well as Wabash Jewellery often, they appear to have a lot of Estate Tiffany. I've never purchased from them, but perhaps @Rubies-R-Me has. Era Gems, Oakgem, and Beladora also have Tiffany estate pieces.

I search some Canadian sites Van rijk, Oliver's, and Fleetwood. Like most people I am very careful. Must have all documents, and laser inscription is a bonus. Buying estate is trickier than ever where copies abound. Much success to you!

cheers--Sharon

HockeyMama

Shiny_Rock
HI:

I've searched Blue Chip as well as Wabash Jewellery often, they appear to have a lot of Estate Tiffany. I've never purchased from them, but perhaps @Rubies-R-Me has. Era Gems, Oakgem, and Beladora also have Tiffany estate pieces.

I search some Canadian sites Van rijk, Oliver's, and Fleetwood. Like most people I am very careful. Must have all documents, and laser inscription is a bonus. Buying estate is trickier than ever where copies abound. Much success to you!

cheers--Sharon

Thank you much for these suggestions! The search is on…

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

cheers--Sharon

Hello!
I totally concur with canuk-gal with her recommendations of where to buy pre-loved Tiffany or Cartier.
My daughter bought a Tiffany eternity band from Blue Chip and was totally happy. 2 other sellers I also like on Ebay are
and
Both have brick and mortar stores and have good return policies.
While I have not bought anything personally from them yet I would feel confident to do so.
Good luck!

HockeyMama

Shiny_Rock
Hello!
I totally concur with canuk-gal with her recommendations of where to buy pre-loved Tiffany or Cartier.
My daughter bought a Tiffany eternity band from Blue Chip and was totally happy. 2 other sellers I also like on Ebay are
and
Both have brick and mortar stores and have good return policies.
While I have not bought anything personally from them yet I would feel confident to do so.
Good luck!

Thank you for these! I’ve already found one I love that is currently out of reach, but I’ll keep searching. So many lovelies.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for these! I’ve already found one I love that is currently out of reach, but I’ll keep searching. So many lovelies.

Oh you’re so welcome. Yes.. they do have gorgeous second hand signed pieces.
Amazing selections!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I bought something I couldn't resist. (Estate) Tiffany True. .50 ctw. Fancy Vivid yellow set in yellow gold. I'm kinda tired after work , so I'll just post two quick pictures. I think it is marvellous.

black box Tiffany.jpg yellow hand shot.jpg

Looks like the sun itself!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay!!!! I just saw this! Congratulations @canuk-gal! It’s gorgeous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results