shape
carat
color
clarity

Skin care

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Little PSA
1.gif
:

For anyone in the US considering the Clarisonic or other products found at Sephora, they are having their Family and Friends Sale at the moment. You can get 20% off online (unsure whether you can get it in stores too), and an order over $50 ships for free.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/21/2009 5:12:22 PM
Author: katebar
AJ use it in the shower that what I do. Easy peasey

hey kate - I did make time to use it over the sink this morn - admittedly it makes a nice
start to the day.
I also did my decollete' last night, and will try out the full body brush on the w'end.

However, the setting to change the T-timer wasn't working for me this morn..? (has worked in past)..
Hopefully I have not broken it already, lol..
It's stuck on 2 min cycle, which is no big deal I guess..

Does anyone know, if you pause it mid way through a cycle, then don't turn it back on - does the speed and Ttimer re-set (to a new cycle)?
I'm still working out the quirks obviously - I find changing the T timer kinda tricky tbh!
5.gif

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone have any thoughts on parabens? I''ve been considering switching to organic paraben free products, but I''m intrigued by some of the products mentioned.

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Jojoba Oil with a splash of water mixed in

Avalon Organics Revitalizing Vitamin C eyecream (Whole Foods)

Neocutis Bio-Gel Restorative Anti Aging Hydrogel with PSP

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I started this thread, I forgot to ask one little thing, but it is very important when estimating these various products. I for got to ask if the people who are recommending the products have young, middle aged, or more mature skin. While some products may be great on some, youthful skin definitely is a good thing to have in one's favor. For example, a hydrating skin cream probably will not have the same effect on an older person than a younger one. That being said, there are some great creams out there, and I think the best of them have the most dramatic results on older skin.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results