shape
carat
color
clarity

Sizzles BLING

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I just realized I never posted my wedding set! The center stone is a 1.71 ct princess diamond from Whiteflash J color VS1. The sides are .65ct each for a total of 3.01 cts for the ering. The sides used to be a pair of earrings. My ring was constructed by Juan Manuel Lozano. He used to post on here, but I'm not sure what happend to him. The wedding band (I actually have 2 matching) is made up of 5 .20 ct H color VS2 for a total of 1 ct.

8prins.jpg

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
another

8prins4.jpg

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s my grandmothers wedding set. It was an old school keepsake set.

gmas1.jpg

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
another

gmas2.jpg

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s some of my collection. I hope to get it all photographed by the end of the week. I am trying to downsize now and am selling off the bulk of my diamonds (except for the wedding sets).. I am trying to be more streamlined in 2009.. I hope I don''t live to regret it. .

sizzlesbling.jpg

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
i love your grandmother''s set, sizzle. i''m all about the piece as a jewel, as opposed to the stones alone, tho there''s a balance to be struck, of course. but i love antique jewelry for this reason, and these are delightful. i''ve rarely seen a true ''set'' from this era, so this is very special. lovely!

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/6/2009 12:23:11 AM
Author: whitby_2773
i love your grandmother''s set, sizzle. i''m all about the piece as a jewel, as opposed to the stones alone, tho there''s a balance to be struck, of course. but i love antique jewelry for this reason, and these are delightful. i''ve rarely seen a true ''set'' from this era, so this is very special. lovely!
It is actually this set that started my love of diamonds! My gradmother would do EVERYTHING in that ring! I would always ask to clean it so it could get sparkly again. She LOVED the sparkles too, but couldn''t afford much of the real thing in her lifetime. She died 19 years ago. It seems like yesterday sometimes. I wish she was alive today. She would LOVE my collection!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Lovely pieces! Your grandmother''s set is so unique, and yours is just gorgeous. It''s so sparkly and so icy-looking!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set Sizzle! Lovely collection!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Look at that finger coverage! Wow!

trishy

Shiny_Rock
i just called my husband over to see your princesses... they are sparkle perfection. i thought 1 carat was all i would want, i really didnt see the need for anything bigger, well, then that changed once i found pricescope to 1.2 - 1.5 tops...

but now... im really likin that size... oooohhhh, i LOVE your princesses. they are so gorgeous!!
goodluck with your streamlining. maybe after you streamline, you can reward yourself with something new.
that way you can focus more on enjoying a beautiful something you've gained, rather than regretting what you've given up.

i would really have a hard time giving up those diamonds. here i am, trying to get more of what you have, and you are talking about downsizing to be more streamline. [you are dripping in diamonds - that is an awesome collection!!!] i think you should get something for streamlining. or is that defeating the purpose?

wait... im confused, why are you thinking about doing this again?
you have amazing rings...
ooooh and that tennis bracelet, it is so pretty!! and it matches the rings perfectly,
and the earrings happen match the bracelet... etc...
when all your diamonds are worn together they create a perfectly coordinated wardrobe accessories. they match with ANYTHING!! AND EACHOTHER!! you could wear diamonds with jeans, and it looks awesome. any evening gown, or black tie event, always the perfect choice?? diamonds, they are dang near REQUIRED in every manner of dress.
diamonds even look good with nothing... skin and diamonds A PERFECT MATCH!! diamonds match naked. LOL
but more important, diamonds match other diamonds! DIAMONDS ARE YUMMY!!! and you have a collection that covers pretty much all bases right? i say keep them. DONT DO IT.
2.gif

SandraPaneczko

Shiny_Rock
Trishy... I felt the same way you did. I use to think a .75 was all I would want. I saw a 1 carat as too big but now I would love a 1.20 in a few years time. I have a .82 now

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL collection!!!

Lori

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
I love your grandmother''s set...very sweet!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Lovely collection!
36.gif

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
You can streamline some of that stuff right over here....
31.gif
31.gif
27.gif
27.gif
27.gif

They are great sets!! I bet with both bands on you can knock someone out with that!

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! That really is some serious sparkle & finger coverage with your set! I love your grandmother''s set as well. Vintage rings have so much character!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, that''s alot of bling
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone. I have really been thinking alot today about this whole "downsizing" thing. I really do love my bling.. it''s not like we''re in dire need of money or anything.. maybe it wouldn''t be greedy if I kept what I have and just agreed to not buy anymore for a few years???!!!/

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous set! 3-stone princess has always been one of my favorite designs - just lovely!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/6/2009 12:45:35 PM
Author: Sizzle
Thanks everyone. I have really been thinking alot today about this whole ''downsizing'' thing. I really do love my bling.. it''s not like we''re in dire need of money or anything.. maybe it wouldn''t be greedy if I kept what I have and just agreed to not buy anymore for a few years???!!!/

downsize wha??
3.gif
Keep what you have!
9.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I adore your grandmothers set-it''s so unusual!! You bling is beautiful!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I love your set and your grandmother''s!
You have alot of great bling going on there!
2.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Your set is so sparkly! Lots of finger coverage! I also love your grandma''s set!
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
LOVE LOVE LOVE your pieces Sizzle - what a lovely and diverse collection
30.gif
30.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! Gorgeous sets! I wouldn''t downsize, maybe put some away for a while....you would probably regret it later! Besides you don''t recoup much compared with the price to replace. I can''t see a single piece I would be willing to give up. Is that a lovely pear on the ring finger?
30.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Your collection is in need of a tiara. beautiful!
face23.gif

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/6/2009 3:32:29 PM
Author: AprilBaby
WOW! Gorgeous sets! I wouldn''t downsize, maybe put some away for a while....you would probably regret it later! Besides you don''t recoup much compared with the price to replace. I can''t see a single piece I would be willing to give up. Is that a lovely pear on the ring finger?
30.gif
I have thought about it most of the day and I really might delist my things for sale. I''m just not that selfless I guess.... The pear is a right hand ring and the three stone my ering, and I am ashamed to say, I have another princess on the way, but only because it was a ridiculous deal on ebay. Also not shown is my 1/4 ct journey pendant and 1ctw diamond earrings. I have been wanting an eternity band for my thumb, but in the sake of conservation, I think I will forgo that indefinately, lest I start looking like a Christmas tree!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results