shape
carat
color
clarity

Sizzles BLING

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/6/2009 4:00:48 PM
Author: tlh
Your collection is in need of a tiara. beautiful!
face23.gif
ummm.... I have one of those too! (not REAL diamonds of course). RIDICULOUS I know! I am going to take a picture of it tonight though! ha ha ha ha

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
All of your pieces are beautiful, but your grandmother''s set takes my breath away. What a perfect vintage piece!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/6/2009 4:11:12 PM
Author: musey
All of your pieces are beautiful, but your grandmother''s set takes my breath away. What a perfect vintage piece!
Ditto!

I''d really keep what you have since you''ll not get back what you paid, in most cases. If you want to cut back, I agree with cutting back on new purchases.

trishy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/6/2009 4:01:38 PM
Author: Sizzle

Date: 1/6/2009 3:32:29 PM
Author: AprilBaby
WOW! Gorgeous sets! I wouldn''t downsize, maybe put some away for a while....you would probably regret it later! Besides you don''t recoup much compared with the price to replace. I can''t see a single piece I would be willing to give up. Is that a lovely pear on the ring finger?
30.gif
I have thought about it most of the day and I really might delist my things for sale. I''m just not that selfless I guess.... The pear is a right hand ring and the three stone my ering, and I am ashamed to say, I have another princess on the way, but only because it was a ridiculous deal on ebay. Also not shown is my 1/4 ct journey pendant and 1ctw diamond earrings. I have been wanting an eternity band for my thumb, but in the sake of conservation, I think I will forgo that indefinately, lest I start looking like a Christmas tree!
just because you keep your diamonds does not mean you are selfless!!! that makes it sound like its a bad thing, and quite the contrary, its a really good thing. people dont love themself enough these days, and its actually very healthy to love ones self. and reward ones self. im so happy at the thought of you keeping your diamonds. i think thats for the best. i dont know you personally, but i''ll go as far as saying, i think you absolutely deserve all the diamonds you have and even more!!
9.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
You have an AMAZING collection!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I`m glad you`re changing your mind about the downsizing...
1.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful sets, both of them! It is so nice that you have something special like your grandmother''s set - and something as blingy and lovely as your own!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results