shape
carat
color
clarity

Size of solitaire for small fingers?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TLS

Shiny_Rock
we just bought a 1.39 and my ring size is 4.5 and I am already starting to feel shrinkage coming on! might be upgrading in a few years! haha

I''m a five, which isn''t all that small - and my fingers are quite long. My three stone ring has a 1.17 center stone and two .36s on either side. (all emerald cut) I think the diamonds are the right size for my hand.

I just posted the ring on my finger yesterday.

ursulawrite

Shiny_Rock
My ring size is 3.75 and my ring is a 1.32 RB. Sometimes I think about upgrading but my stone is soo beautiful...

Momoftwo

Brilliant_Rock
I was a 4 when I got married with a .46 ct diamond. Now, two kids and 24 years later I''m a 5 with a 1.06 ct diamond with 4 side stones totalling .75ct. I always have to have rings sized down. They tend to be 7 or so in the stores. I find my fingers to be smaller than almost everyone I know. Even my sisters and mom wear 6''s, and I weigh more than all 3 of them. During one pregnancy I couldn''t wear my rings, but during the next I could. You just never know how your fingers will react to weight and/or water gain.

Jean

Shiny_Rock
Hi all. It is always interesting to hear about people''s ring!!! I am addicted. :) I guess that I why I am here all the time.

Anyway, thought I would join, I have 6.5 fingers and my ring is a 1.20 radiant center stone w/ 2 rounds and 6 princess on each side, .48 carats. It looks pretty decent size and when I put the wedding band on, (soon to come 2/19/2005) it makes the center stone look huge. The wedding back is .77 carats round diamonds in a channel setting.

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
My ring is size 4.5, and I have a .375 ct pear. LINK TO RING THREAD!

RingAndChristmas2004-117small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results