shape
carat
color
clarity

sithathoriunet''s jewels

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/14/2008 2:44:21 PM
Author: Kelli
What a fascinating collection you have! So interesting and pretty!
oh thankyou kelli! i appreciate that very much! i just love unique jewels!:)

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
here it is on the mirror and you can kind of see the reverse ..just so gold!!!!

pecwow.jpg

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
just a pic of me with some of my favs on...

meeeee.jpg

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
and one more. now, the necklace i am wearing that is the round red stone, that''s my large carnelian piece...i just love it. it is the only natural untreated red carnelian i have seen outside of ancient pieces...it is set on solid 14 kt gold base and strung on amethyst capped with gold.

meagainnnnnnn.jpg

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
oh yes, and that other bracelet on my wrist...the solid gold one..it was a hand made piece i just loved, hand hammered in 14 kt solid gold.
thankyou for allowing me to endulge and share some of my favs with you. i have so many more...i''ll be posting for a long time i guess! but i must go and have a tea now! LOL..look forward to more pics tomorrow...i''ll post some more rings i have...i''ve got an alexandrite, a really huge nice garnet..and so many more!!!
please feel free to post your own jewels and favs for us all to see as well ok? ladies love jewels!!!!
love jenna

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
i think i forgot to post this one of the ruby...lol..too many pics and sizings and kb''s!.... enjoy..:)
jenna

hh56hhru.jpg

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
here is a collage i made for you to see princess diana''s ring..sorry the pics of hers (there are two) are a bit blurry...and my own...i read that one of you said my sapphire ring is kind of like diana''s..and thankyou for that..i loved her ring! anyways, the size is very much the same..enjoy!
jenna

2rindfg5636.jpg

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Your jewels are beautiful!!! Looking forward to more pics
1.gif

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
a different shot of my sapphire.:)

difsaf.jpg

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/14/2008 4:38:06 PM
Author: poshpepper
Your jewels are beautiful!!! Looking forward to more pics
1.gif
thankyou! i will get more up soon!:)
jenna:)

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think someone is going to have to mop me up since I haven't drooled this much in years - and that includes looking at my husband (he's not droolworthy
24.gif
). I love your jewels!!

What kind of setting are you having made for the Madagascar ruby, I love that ruby (can you tell I love rubies??), it's gorgeous.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Thanks for all the pics!!

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/14/2008 7:22:26 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
I think someone is going to have to mop me up since I haven''t drooled this much in years - and that includes looking at my husband (he''s not droolworthy
24.gif
). I love your jewels!!

What kind of setting are you having made for the Madagascar ruby, I love that ruby (can you tell I love rubies??), it''s gorgeous.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Thanks for all the pics!!
LOL...you are great! i love talking with you!..tourmaline lover..the ruby lover!
well, thankyou..drool all you like! i do that over jewels all the time! i think my hubby just wishes i would stop buying them! lol..but i just can''t stop!
for the madagascar ruby i am having a setting made to match my sapphire...three reasons..one, because then i can stack them..or wear one on one hand and it''s mate on the other...two, because i fell in love with that kind of setting and it''s clean lines...and three cause it will look fabulous!
28.gif
i''ve always had this thing about matched sets..you know, maybe i should get an emerald one done too! no, no...hubby would kill me...can''t do that...anywho, you''re the first to know!
i took some new great pics to post, it''ll take me till tomorrow to get them up here though..they are on the camera, which is currently charging, then i have to cut and paste them into pretty collages or else there would be too many, and also i have to size them..so, look for them tomorrow ok? and thankyou again for telling me to do this thread, it''s fun!

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
here i am wearing my egyptian broad collar in lapis and turquoise along with my fav pectoral of sithathoriunet!

l_5cdc9d89ba177ddebd037878f04f1bb1.jpg

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
and just my pectoral....

l_19ea617d5bb507c1c242d2871216bcca.jpg

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
now, in this one you can see my first version i had made of this pectoral..yup, it''s a different one..this one i am wearing here is solid 18 kt gold...but it is inlayed by enamel not with stones..anyways i ended up selling that one once i had the one i posted all the pics of..i wanted the most realistic reproduction of the original i could get and so it had to be done with inlayed stones...but it took me a while to find the right egyptian artist/goldsmith to do it..so i wore this one while i waited..!
28.gif

l_ba7b4b0e782727064a17fa90c18aa205.jpg

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
and finally tonight, in this one of me you can see i''m wearing my fav necklace, the pectoral of sithathoriunet...a bit too far away, but the photo turned out pretty well anyways..i liked the mood.:)
love jenna

rghgdo.jpg

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
hello all! i''ve gotten a few ready for you..here are some new pics of the ruby, the sapphire and the emerald...

okkok.jpg

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
i wasn''t sure which one came out better, so here are both pics for you..

theclearone.jpg

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
just the ruby and the sapphire

:)

ringst.jpg

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
and the ruby and emerald...

rringss.jpg

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
here now, is one you haven''t yet seen. my garnet. this almandine garnet is over 15 carats..large bright red stone...custom made ring for me from my mother on my 16th birthday.:)

garnetcoolage.jpg

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
here is the garnet with the emerald for size comparisson.

emeraldwithga2r.jpg

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
and again..but with the sapphire as well..:)

emeraldw7ithga32r.jpg

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
last one....lol

emeraldwithga32r.jpg

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
this is another of my garnets..this one is a pyrope. very nice red..old ring..vintage. probably 50''s. in 14 kt gold. nice ring..i put it with the emerald for size as well.:)

e34mgar.jpg

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
this pic shows the inside of the emerald pretty well..and the smaller garnet again.:)

grtemshot.jpg

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
the bunch of them together...:)

thebunch.jpg

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
I love, love, love your collection! I love ancient Egyptian history and jewelry, too! Looking at your collection made me feel as though I were walking through a museum, only I did not have to walk!

I do appreciate all the time it must have taken you just to put them on this site for all of us to see (and drool over!) I also appreciate that you included the original photo when you had a piece duplicated, and also the history behind them. It was quite an education for me.

I am looking forward to more pictures of your beautiful jewels, especially that alexandrite!

Thank you for sharing.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
That is quite a collection. You have some pretty amazing stones, as well as some cool historical pieces. Thanks for taking the time show your pieces off.

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/15/2008 6:36:25 PM
Author: Venice
I love, love, love your collection! I love ancient Egyptian history and jewelry, too! Looking at your collection made me feel as though I were walking through a museum, only I did not have to walk!

I do appreciate all the time it must have taken you just to put them on this site for all of us to see (and drool over!) I also appreciate that you included the original photo when you had a piece duplicated, and also the history behind them. It was quite an education for me.

I am looking forward to more pictures of your beautiful jewels, especially that alexandrite!

Thank you for sharing.
oh, you are so welcome! a lady friend of mine from another thread, tourmaline lover, asked me to begin it..and it''s been fun! i will get more pics up tomorrow, i have my daughter over for a visit and i''ll get back to the jewels and pics tomorrow..:)
many thanks to everyone for posting their thoughts up here..i appreciate that very much!
and i''m glad you love ancient egypt! it is a passion of mine..so very rich in history..anyways, off to have dinner and will post alexandrite tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results