shape
carat
color
clarity

Single Cut Wedding Band by David Klass and Family Shots

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
I waited all day for my UPS delivery and my band was finally delivered at 7:25pm :roll: . It was well worth the wait though! I just love it!

I have been wanting a simple classic diamond wedding band for some time. I had the BGD Dream band, which was gorgeous, but I felt that it was a bit too distracting and blingy for my solitaire. I would love to have a 2.5 pointer or 3 pointer diamond band in the future but the 5 pointers were a bit much for my eyes. I wanted a diamond band that would be both delicate and durable while providing beautiful sparkle without being overpowering. I decided to purchase a channel set band from Facets or a single cut diamond band from David Klass. I fell in love with single cut diamonds after purchasing a band on Ebay, but the band was too tall for my e-ring. Once I decided that I really wanted single cut diamonds, I contacted David Klass and we started the process of designing my ring.

The other reason that I wanted single cut diamonds is because they, IMO, add a vintage aspect to the band. My previous e-ring set had engraving all over it and was in a vintage style. I loved that set, which was from antiqueengagementrings.com, however, it did not work with my replacement diamond and I wanted a classic, clean look to offset the chaos of raising twin boys- now 4.5 and taking care my first baby (LOL), their father. I love the clean lines of my solitaire but missed some elements of my previous set. I requested a wheat design which symbolizes a bountiful and plentiful harvest as this is something that I always aspire as an end goal in whatever I do, especially with my family.

I received the first set of CADs rather quickly and was totally lost. Thank God for PS! I started a post in Rocky Talk and further fine tuned the vision for my ring while several PSers gave me advice. Mrs_Blop and Diamondseeker2006 kindly held my virtual hand and gave me invaluable knowledgable and guidance so that I was able to effectively communicate my desires to DK. Thank you again, ladies! :wavey: As for David, he was so kind and never indicated frustration at my bumbling attempts to describe what I wanted from him. He was professional and courteous. I will certainly work with David on future projects!

My ring is so sparkly that my mother notices it across the room and her eyes are not that great. The width is wonderful, I can wear it alone and it feels just right. The way the single cut stones sparkle is the perfect complement to my BGD Blue! The expertly executed wheat design and delicate milgrain is just beautiful to look at! I love how the platinum feels and am looking forward to the patina to develop.

Here are the stats-
.40 G/VS Single Cut Stones
Platinum Half Eternity
2.5mm wide x 1.7 mm tall
Loose size 7

_5642.jpeg

_5643.jpeg

_5644.jpeg

_5645.jpeg

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Beat with me as I try to load photos-

These pics were taken inside last night.

_5646.jpeg

_5647.jpeg

_5648.jpeg

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Pics taken at our local zoo this morning.

_5651.jpeg

_5652.jpeg

_5653.jpeg

_5654.jpeg

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Family shot plus close up shots of white and yellow jewelry. My yellow gold heart bracelet and tri-color anklet are not shown.

_5655.jpeg

_5656.jpeg

_5657.jpeg

_5659.jpeg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crystal, that band is beautiful. The proportions are perfect with your ering. I love the wheat engraving. The whole set looks beautiful on you. Congratulations!! All that work paid off.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous Crystal! Looks beautiful with your engagement ring!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
It's really perfect :love: I love all the fine details, David really does seem to do amazing work and by all accounts is great to work with. Congratulations Crystal, it looks beautiful on you :appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhhh.... It's turned out utterly beautiful.... :love:

I love that you have found your feet with your jewellery & become a true PS'er!! Your set is really finding it's groove & morphing into complete class. I love this band - great choice! :appl:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
LLJs Mom- Thank you! I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what would look right with my size diamond and setting.

TYTY- You are so kind! I absolutely adore it. It feels natural on my finger, as if it was always supposed to be there.

GeorgieQ- Thank you so much! I Love all of the fine details and knew that DK would be able to execute it. His workmanship is superb.

AlexT- You are so sweet. Thank you for your kind words! There were certain times during the design process that I thought to myself-- is this worth all of the agita? But I knew that I had to take a chance. I am so happy that it paid off.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely band, looks amazing on you!!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks amazing! You made a fabulous choice!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crystal!! It looks amazing!

The balance with your e-ring is just perfect and the details on the ring are wonderful. It's a lovely, substantial ring and it's going to last forever - and it's also the sort of ring that never goes out of style. What a wonderful addition!

Congratulations; I'm so pleased for you - it's a perfect wedding set!

Mrs-B (ex Mrs-Blop)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. It looks so beautiful on your hand .

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! that is a beautiful pairing with your solitaire - bright and white and sparkly. I love your engraving and milgrain, it adds the nicest bit of visual texture. And I adore the profile - so low next to your e-ring. You have a gorgeous bling "family"

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crystal -

Just wanted to come back to add - I love your family shots! Thanks for sharing these 'wider photos'; I really enjoy seeing people's collections and their individual taste.

And your new ring fits right in!

ETA - Crystal, if you have time, could you take a couple of snaps of your new ring alone on your hand? I think it will look great as a stand-alone, not just part of a set.

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It turned out perfect and looks amazing on your hand!!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful bling family! And the newest member fits among perfectly :clap:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning outcome!! David did a great job. I love your family pics. Thanks for sharing!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out beautifully and I love your entire collection!!!

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
The band looks beautiful on you! Perfect with your engagement ring.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect band for your engagement ring. Nice family group shot too!

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful and looks great with your ering!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Love the family shots too. Who did your 9 stone band? Do you have a thread on that one? Can you tell me the pt size too please? :)

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CRYSTAL24K|1473088370|4073383 said:
Thank you everybody for your kind words! The kiddos are home today so I won't get to respond to individual posts until later.

Hathalove- My 9 Stone anniversary band is from Whiteflash and is made of 15 pointers. Here is the link :wavey:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/10th-anniversary-half-eternity-by-whiteflash.222852/

MrsB- Here are a few photos that I took yesterday at Starbucks. I completely agree that it can be worn solo! I just love it to pieces!

Major, MAJOR swoon here! I love it alone as much as with your e-ring!

Gorge!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
classic, beautiful! I love it!!

:love: :love: :love:

Downsy

Shiny_Rock
Your new band is so pretty and great details with the engraving on the sides. LOVE it! What is the size of your engagement ring diamond? The band is very complimentary with it and I'm curious!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Crystal your new band is simply exquisite!!! I just love the way it looks with your fabulous Brian Gavin solitaire. You have a really nice collection of wedding bands now.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Arkieb1, MGR, Gypsy, Kmarla, Poshmommy, AnnaH, Tekate- Thank you so much for your wonderful words! I am smitten with my ring and thoroughly enjoy wearing it!

Confection10, JDDN, BrightIce, Sundial and Hathalove- You are so kind! My newest aquisition is a welcome addition to my personal bling family. I love my little collection and look forward to adding to sometime in the future.

Thank you everybody for taking the time to look at my post. :wavey:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Downsy|1473122982|4073505 said:
Your new band is so pretty and great details with the engraving on the sides. LOVE it! What is the size of your engagement ring diamond? The band is very complimentary with it and I'm curious!

Thank you so much! I love the delicate details! Solitaires are wonderful. I really enjoy how they affect a different look depending on the band that you pair with it. :D
My diamond is a 1.25 BGD Blue and my e-ring is a size 6.75.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results