shape
carat
color
clarity

Single Cut Wedding Band by David Klass and Family Shots

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom|1473020512|4073229 said:
What a stunning outcome!! David did a great job. I love your family pics. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much! David is just fantastic and his work is amazing! I cannot wait to work with him again.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
foxinsox|1472955382|4073069 said:
WOW! that is a beautiful pairing with your solitaire - bright and white and sparkly. I love your engraving and milgrain, it adds the nicest bit of visual texture. And I adore the profile - so low next to your e-ring. You have a gorgeous bling "family"

Thank you so much for looking and commenting. I really adore the fine details that the engraver added to the band. You are so right, it definitely adds more enjoyment to my viewing pleasure-LOL.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
mrs-b|1473109738|4073449 said:
CRYSTAL24K|1473088370|4073383 said:
Thank you everybody for your kind words! The kiddos are home today so I won't get to respond to individual posts until later.

Hathalove- My 9 Stone anniversary band is from Whiteflash and is made of 15 pointers. Here is the link :wavey:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/10th-anniversary-half-eternity-by-whiteflash.222852/

MrsB- Here are a few photos that I took yesterday at Starbucks. I completely agree that it can be worn solo! I just love it to pieces!

Major, MAJOR swoon here! I love it alone as much as with your e-ring!

Gorge!!

A million thanks again!

Here is a little video that I took (my first jewelry video ever) on the the spur of the moment at Publix-LOL:
https://vimeo.com/181570591

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh gees, Crystal! They're incredibly sparkly together! Plenty of sparkle from your new band, too! Can I ask who sourced your e-ring? I wasn't expecting that degree of scintillation! (I don't know why I wasn't - good diamonds are always surprising.)

Great video!

ETA Sorry to be bombarding you with questions!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! My diamond loves to be the center of attention- LOL. My diamond is a 1.25 ctw BGD Blue, H VS2. Lesley helped me to select it.

I am enjoying it now and hope to upgrade slightly for our next major anniversary.

Ask away! I love talking about my bling :lol:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's the blue I'm picking up on . It's GORGEOUS! But...you want to upgrade? To what, pray tell? Bigger? Whiter? Both??!

Spill the beans, lady!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE the details around the edges! perfect set !!! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a gorgeous band, Crystal! :love: You have an amazing collection of bands and I love the new one with your e-ring!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your band is just stunning with your e-ring! Just the right size and perfect amount of sparkle :love: :love: I also love how it stands on it's own when you don't want to wear your e-ring. Very elegant!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everyone! :wavey:

Sorry for the delay in responding. I was unprepared for the amount of homework that I would have when my little ones started school. They are thriving and I am finally getting back to my hobbies. :appl:

Mrs-B: I would like to upgrade in color and a slightly bigger size. I am hoping to go to a 1.4-1.5 G. Currently, my lovely sparkler is a 1.25 H VS BGD Blue.

Lorrissey- Thank you so much! I never get tired of looking at my set from any angle! All of the little details are so romantic to me.

DS- Many thanks! I am smitten with my ring. I finally have found the elusive perfect wedding band! I love it.

Bonfire- Thank you! Thank you! I love that I can wear my band by itself. The sparkle is absolutely spot on to my eye-- not overpowering and not merely a glimmer either. I also love how well it complements my e-ring.

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love this! Looks so elegant.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results